Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Saurav Ganguly - Boole tho nahi. . . . .

And for all those who believe Hyderabad is really south of the Musi and the rest is all bunkum, here's the capital of fullhyd.com!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Will Ganguly be Selected in World Cup

Poll ended at Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:46 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 2

by Rajesh Singamsetty » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:46 pm

Is right back into the India team, after consuming loads of patience and hard work in the demestic cricket. Even after few selecters have challenged him for the come back- - its none other than Kiran More.

He might have dropped his jaw on hearing the news of his comeback.

I am sure any one in his shoes would have been hung up his boots after the insult which was done to him.

But he made everyone learn, especially the young cricketers that one sould not get dissapointed when dropped, instead should work hard and knock the door of the selectors.

Best of Luck -- Saurav Ganguly...........
Rajesh Singamsetty

by enigma » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:34 pm

I like Ganguly's style of batting. Everyone goes through a low phase. His bad patch lasted for a while longer than expected. I appreciate his resilience to fight his way back to the team, where there was no option for the selectors but to take him.

He is a sure shot choice for the world cup...unless there is another plot cooking up. In india anything can happen!!!!!!!!!
enigma
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

hi

by rama krishna » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:51 pm

everybody in their lifes will face bad and good times i hope good days to ganguly
rama krishna
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Return to Dakhni-Mehfil - The Old World Hyderabad