Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Adrak ke Panje by Mr. Babban Khan

And for all those who believe Hyderabad is really south of the Musi and the rest is all bunkum, here's the capital of fullhyd.com!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Adrak ke Panje by Mr. Babban Khan

by Kumar » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:07 am

Please help. Need badly Video of Adrak ke Panje. CD, DVD, anything is acceptable. Will pay reasonable price. I did find the audio but no video. I don't know if any video exist. It is such a loss for India to not have video of Adrak ke Panje. If we have one then it should be preserved for generations to come. Could somebody get in touch with Mr. Babban Khan or get me in touch with him on this. We need this masterpiece work of Mr. Babban Khan which is truly a national treasure. We should all join together all over the world and beg Mr. Khan to have video made if it does not already exist. I am in US and will do everything I can. Appreciate any help.
Kumar

Return to Dakhni-Mehfil - The Old World Hyderabad