Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Sarkozy on Islamic burqa

And for all those who believe Hyderabad is really south of the Musi and the rest is all bunkum, here's the capital of fullhyd.com!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Sarkozy on Islamic burqa

by discussion » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:06 pm

"In our country, we cannot accept that women be prisoners behind a screen, cut off from all social life, deprived of all identity. The burqa is not a religious sign, it's a sign of subservience, a sign of debasement. I want to say it solemnly, it will not be welcome on the territory of the French Republic."-Nicholas Sarkozy

Possible Responses:

Personal attack on Sarkozy
Personal attack on his wife since his wife is a former model
Attack French culture
Say that Sarkozy (and everyone else) misunderstands Islam and Quran
Deny that burqa is demeaning, its honorable for women
discussion

Re: Sarkozy on Islamic burqa

by Tiger » Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:30 pm

bhai saab,

i will sound so stupid to write on this subject. but its very hard to resist.
some time ago on our esteemed forums there was a board called burqay wali and battu wali, i really liked that board. the best part i find is that as i live near mehdipatnam area i see many times girls with burqa and battu going hand in hand, they seem like students or coworkers.

not only that past few days i see hindu girls covering their face this is due to may be pollution or may be they feel safer in the veil. but seems so cute.

now coming to sarkozy these people are from nudist families so very hard to tell them anything though no matter how you feel.!!!!
Tiger

by discussion » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:04 am

Tiger wrote:bhai saab,

i will sound so stupid to write on this subject. but its very hard to resist.
some time ago on our esteemed forums there was a board called burqay wali and battu wali, i really liked that board. the best part i find is that as i live near mehdipatnam area i see many times girls with burqa and battu going hand in hand, they seem like students or coworkers.

not only that past few days i see hindu girls covering their face this is due to may be pollution or may be they feel safer in the veil. but seems so cute.

now coming to sarkozy these people are from nudist families so very hard to tell them anything though no matter how you feel.!!!!

You do not sound stupid, you are what you are. You are a specimen of what you have been indoctrinated into, in the neighborhood mosque, with a obsolete but cunning multipurpose doctrine. If you get your head out of the area where the sun does not shine, you will note that the western world is not all about nudity; most of them are conservative. And even if the western world was about nudity as you would like to believe, they are a society that does not treat women like fillies on a stud farm.
discussion

by Tiger » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:23 am

which mosque are you refering to ? I normally go to Yadgirigutta.

to be honest with you i agree with you 100% the french can't beat us in the field of bride burning and dowry suicides !!
Tiger

by discussion » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Additionally, the French cannot beat us in femal infanticide, child labor, casteism.

However,

islam.jpg

islam.jpg (30.91 KiB) Viewed 5949 times

the Islamists are tops when it comes to stinking up the planet.
discussion

by Attn. Bhaimiya » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:33 pm

janab bhaimiya saab ....bhai mein akela sambal layrun, yeh uper sarkozy ka koi sagga aagaya dekho, mere ku to kuch samajgmein nai ara bhai is ku kya bolna aakhir ? app logan is to handle karo zara.!!

is se pehle bhi iney bakkam / biryani / aur kiya kiya ki naman badal ke inay pareshan kara so hai, nambari haramka hai makkawada. kuch na kuch baat pe islam ke piche padjata.
Attn. Bhaimiya

by discussion » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:27 am

This is a discussion. I dont under the gibberish. If you are cussing me out, coming to the table after brushing your teeth with the brown paste is not halal. Just saying.
discussion

Return to Dakhni-Mehfil - The Old World Hyderabad