Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

islamic clothing

And for all those who believe Hyderabad is really south of the Musi and the rest is all bunkum, here's the capital of fullhyd.com!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

islamic clothing

by Online shopping makes it convenient » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:47 pm

Hi friends, this is Shaheda from the Gulf. I would like to provide a valuable piece of information that would be beneficial to the modern day Muslim woman who loves to dress in style. The traditional blacks and browns were really getting to me and my decision to go in for a change of wardrobe is what got me online. Most sites however, provide only for traditional colors and designs which did not appeal to me. I feel a young girl with a mind of her own, needs clothes that reflect her personality. That is when I came upon the site, a blessing in disguise, this was recommended by a close friend of mind who had made a purchase from here and is a satisfied customer. Deciding to check this one out too, I was in for a surprise when I found so many vibrant bold colors and beautiful work to add to its beauty. I got myself two dresses, one for regular wear and the other a party wear Abaya that I have saved for a special occasion.
Online shopping makes it convenient

islamic clothing

by Vince » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:59 pm

I really love to wear islamic clothes for men. I have many muslim friends, so i have the deep knowledge. I have searched many sites who offer the best quality islamic clothes.
Vince

Return to Dakhni-Mehfil - The Old World Hyderabad