Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Communal riots of Hyderabad

And for all those who believe Hyderabad is really south of the Musi and the rest is all bunkum, here's the capital of fullhyd.com!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by peace » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Among many other things, the old city of Hyderabad is famous for its communal riots between Hindus and Muslims. Over the years, most Hindus have been compelled to sell their homes in the majority Muslim old city and move to safer areas. There was a time when Hindus and Muslims lived peacefully in the old city. Will the old city of Hyderabad ever be rid of the communal riots?
peace

Re: Communal riots of Hyderabad

by Ghouse » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:39 pm

People from Hindu & Muslims should start the process of uniting. The main culprits behind these are politics, they do anything for self gain. And the innocent people from both the communities suffer from these. The hatred towards community's religion in both the communities should be wiped out, then only it can be achieved.
Ghouse

Its more than politics

by at Ghouse » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:02 am

Over the past 2-3 decades, the old city Muslims began to wish for Sharia in India and of course they will refuse to accept this. This eroded the good relationship that the Hindu and Muslim community had in the old city. And Ghouse, MIM and BJP have a role. The desire for Sharia is not going to change so communal riots in the old city of Hyderabad will never end; they may go away for a while.
at Ghouse

by ElectricGoat » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Its really dirty. the situation.
ElectricGoat

by Bahbood A.Khan » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Communal riots will not be eradicated from Hyderabad old city areas as long as illiteracy/job disparity in the old city communitiy (Muslim & Hindu)are not eradicated by the Government of the Day. All is needed extra package & real interest from the government for the old city development. If this is not done, things will not improve and both community will fall prey into the hand of so-called leaders/protectors of the community. To me these leaders are parasite thriving their fame, money & the expense of old city common man blood & swet.
bakhan@kfupm.edu.sa
Bahbood A.Khan

by a » Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:01 am

Bahbood A.Khan wrote:Communal riots will not be eradicated from Hyderabad old city areas as long as illiteracy/job disparity in the old city communitiy (Muslim & Hindu)are not eradicated by the Government of the Day.

Communal riots will occur in the old city of Hyderabad, irrespective of anything the Government does or will do.
a

by Tauseef » Mon May 24, 2010 11:37 am

Salaam to All ! Bhaiyon ye kya hai, hum logan nayi duniyan me rehten hain, sala kitney hamare dost hindu hai aur kitney christian hai, hum sab ek hai fir yeh ladayi kaisi
hamare beech me, sala koi agar hindu ya christian ya parsi potti milgayi achhi si usko bhi nahi chodtey bas usko bhi pata tey, lekin ye nahi sochtey ke ye kisi aur mazhab ki hai, fir ye ladayi kaisi
ek hi saat, ek hi umar me, ek hi galli me, ek hi basti (mohalla) me, ek hi shaher me rehtey hai hum,aur ek doosre ke secrets share karte hai hum, fir yeh ladayi kaisi
yarrow ye ladaiyan roko, jo is ladaiyan me hissa leta hai usko samjawo, ke hum logan dostan hai
Tauseef

by Communal riots » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:59 am

Communal riots is the issue of people's misunderstanding and is to be resolved within a community, peace cannot be imposed from without, Government i mean.
Communal riots

Return to Dakhni-Mehfil - The Old World Hyderabad