Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Request for tutorial on Hyderabadi Hind

And for all those who believe Hyderabad is really south of the Musi and the rest is all bunkum, here's the capital of fullhyd.com!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Request for tutorial on Hyderabadi Hind

by Request for tutorial on Hyderabadi Hindi » Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:00 am

Hello bhai log,
I'm Vikram from L.B.Nagar, Hyderabad. I was searching online articles on learning Hyderabadi Hindi local slang. But I couldn't find any.

I have studied in Chennai. So I didn't get to learn our slang. But I'm very much interested in learning. I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in learning this language. There are many.

People that are posting shayari, can you please post English translations of them?
Can someone please write a tutorial on Hyderabadi slang?

It would be really very helpful.
Thank you
Vikram.
Request for tutorial on Hyderabadi Hindi

Re: Request for tutorial on Hyderabadi Hind

by Oliver » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:33 pm

Looking for a Hindi teacher here too. Not getting someone who is local and could teach me the comfortably and like a friend as I prefer learning that way. If someone is available and is open to something like this then please pm me and we will discuss other things further.

Regards,
Oli
Oliver

Return to Dakhni-Mehfil - The Old World Hyderabad