Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Murphy's law for Hyderabad!

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by vivek of themavericks.. remember!! » Thu Jul 04, 2002 8:51 pm

I have been thinking of applying Murphy\\\'s law for our dear city with IT hangover(when did it begin!??)

I present the following extrapolated versions of the good ol\\\' murphy\\\'s laws as applicable for hyderabad.

1.IF INFOTECH HAS TO FAIL IN HYD.. IT WILL FAIL
2.If two flyovers are underconstruction,then the one that starts and end on the same road will only get completed.
3.If udaykiran can`t act... he will never be able to
4.between the colours our telegu movie producers choose to make movie posters,the colour that would hurt the eyes the most will only be used.
5.If two heroines have to be choosen for a telugu movie,then the one with most flops in bollywood would be choosen.
6.If Krishna thinks he can act in telugu movies opposite DIYA MIRZA,then he will!!!(wigs for both imported from UNITED STATES OF ANDRAITES-read USA)
7.If a 7 seater and a RTC compete for a place to get passengers from a BUS STOP,then the one charging the least fees would win.
8.If given a situation to chose as the city be the most effected by the WORLDCOM-VSNL imbroglio between Hyderabad and Newyork as the place most effected by lapse of international long distance calls to and from USA to INDIA(USA is still- United states of Andraites),then it would be HYDERABAD!- i know this does not sound like Murphy,but makes sense
9.If hyderabad can become Cyberabad,then the one most irrelevant will happen.ANYONE..
vivek of themavericks.. remember!!

by The Crackednut » Sun Jul 07, 2002 6:09 pm

If some guy has to add more to Murphy\'s already cranky laws, he sure will !!! **wink**
The Crackednut

by aakaash » Mon Jul 08, 2002 3:15 am

oh! vivek dont be so disappointed. Time keeps flying but a time will come, our flyovers will not end on the same road.
aakaash

by hardc0der » Mon Jul 08, 2002 11:10 am

hey dude, MURTHY\'S LAW sounds better than Murphy\'s law, and sounds more Indian, so how about renaming your famous law to Murthy\'s Law?
hardc0der

by vivek of themavericks.. remember!! » Mon Jul 08, 2002 2:25 pm

Hey dude! that was good,i would be happy to conclude that hyderabad had intellectually developed and infrastructuraly cost effective that day when a flyover land on a different road.As per the murphy\'s laws for hyderabad,its easy to cook up more..hmm .. lets see..how about this.. if you want to cross a road in hyderabad.. then you would cross only when the traffic is more intense!..i got lotsa of these.COMIMG UP PARETO\'S 80-20 PRINCIPLES FOR HYDERABAD.. DON`T MISS IT!

by vivek of themavericks.. remember!! » Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:48 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS!.I AM HAPPY FOR ONE REASON.And that is,you see how hyderabad has been contructing these stupid flyovers that begin and land on the same road..i thought this would actually drive Hyderabad into a more innovative times.HOW?,well flyovers are actually supposed to connect two different roads,but there will be time when our CM would eventually get a software developed that would reccomend a total restructuring of the flyovers.So the MCH would end up building newer flyovers that would connect the present same-road-to-same-road flyovers.Then there would so many,that a birds eyeview of Hyderabad would look like a web!.bad one eh!!

Return to Creativity, Inc.