Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Pareto principle for Hyderabad!

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by vivek of themavericks.. remember!! » Mon Jul 08, 2002 7:37 pm

Yes! apparently there is another weirdo who gave some really weird laws pertaining to the famous 80-20 division.For example there was this .. that..80% of the money is spent in maintaining 20% of the company\'s inventory.Sounds applicable here for pareto went on to include this is every which way!.So,i thougt let me try that technique for Cyberabad..oops...not yet(may be never!)...Hyderabad(this is better).So this is what present.
1.80% of the boys in hyderabad stare at 20% of the good looking women in hyderabad(thats all we got)
2.80% of college goers in Hyderabad would be having 20% attendence in colleges
3.80% of the buses here carry 20% of the passengers(rest in those so called 7 seaters and autos)
4.80% of the flyovers in hyderabad land on the same road occupying 20% of the road space.Remaining 80% of the ROAD is occupied by irani cafes,street vendors,pot holes and ya..The ROAD itself!
5.80% of the so called software work goin on in Hyderabad is only known to 20% of the public.Out of those 90% would be employees of the companies,and rest 10% would be those who lost jobs due to retrenchment
6.80% of Hyderabad autorikshaws have 20% occupany rate.
7.80% of EAMCET aspirants have only 20% of colleges in mind.
8.80% of hyderabad students know 20% of Hyderabad as a city,but they would know 101% about USA(read UNITED STATES OF ANDHRAITES)
9.20% of the girls in a college in hyderabad think they have 80% of the boys interested in them.
10.80% of Hyderabad\'s MLA know only 20%(not even that..but just fit in this law)of what IT is.They would still think its INCOME TAX .
11.HERES A BONUS...20% OF INDIANS PAY TAXES + SURCHARGE+GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE TO COMPENSATE FOR THE 80% NON TAX PAYERS FALLING IN THE TAX PAYERS BRACKET.
Anyone..
SOON!.SIGMUND FREUD\'S - INTERPRETATIONS OF HYDERABAD
vivek of themavericks.. remember!!

by Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2002 4:31 am

after reading this...one would definitely forget the original pareto principle....

by vivek of themavericks.. remember!! » Wed Jul 10, 2002 8:41 pm

Mr \"Comma\",i am flattered that my theories have been equated the great infinite universal set of Pareto\'s laws...but since we don`t get much responses for such \"intellectually stimulating\" boards,i am guessing Hyderabadies don`t read much!.You see if there is a board on \"shaadi\",or \"love affairs\" or stuff like that.. u see 14 messages.When will Hyderabadies grow out of this mushy box?ANYONE...

by Bhaimiya » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:08 pm

vivek: FYI 70 messages for Board \"Deccani Shayeri\"!lol
Bhaimiya

by Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2002 9:34 pm

huh...these ppl here can never grow above these shady shayri....i was an avid admirer of urdu shayari bfore i joined this bored....any this in excess sucks....

by vivek of themavericks.. remember!! » Thu Jul 11, 2002 3:48 am

Cool!.... whatelse can i say... cuz\'i belive that in everything there are exceptions!

by Bhirr Ustaad » Thu Jul 11, 2002 4:49 am

hI pepul .....so u think this is intellectual talk.........hmm ...people come here to enjoy and poetry is refreshing for sure, and will participate if they see something good . keep trying on posting something intellectually stimulating (other than flyovers ....and intellectual? whining)and people will come, for now this board is is just pseudo intellectual jurrixzawxx
Bhirr Ustaad

by Ucchu Mian » Thu Jul 11, 2002 6:17 pm

Hi Vivek - Many of us participating in these boards with urdu and shayeri are too old for this naive business school stuff!! hence we let boys of your age participate.. however, I share your pain that the participation level is not encouraging.. pity isn\'t it... well, that\'s one of our concerns as well with the boys of today.. Hope some boys will respond to you and you would enjoy... in the meantime relax and don\'t get upset.. just for you let me apply your pareto principle here and it goes like 80% of participants show 20% interest in such boards.....come on cheer up now...
Ucchu Mian

by vivek of themavericks.. remember!! » Thu Jul 11, 2002 7:09 pm

See,you just did what you thought you won`t-tried to use pareto law to common mundane life!(your last few lines).Its what we feel that matters,what i wrote is not some hardcore Bschool stuff,many of us have this apprehension within ourselves which makes us decide..\"ok this is not my cup of tea etc\",but the fact is we never try,we just never try.A little thought over just\" trying\" itself is half the battle won.This is discussion board for heavens sake,all good topics can find a place here,Be ir murphy or pareto law or shayari or anything else.And learning has no age limit,so stop getting away from things which you \" think\" you ca`nt handle.I appreciate you effort,many thanks sir.How did you know i was from a Bschool.Well yes,i am student of Administrative Staff College of India (http://www.asci.org.in or http://www.ascihyd.org)

by Cleopatra » Fri Jul 12, 2002 9:54 pm

I have absolutely no qualms about admitting this......What is the pareto principle???.......Do enlighten me.......and hey Vivek of the mavericks.....kudos to u about the \" learning \" part.
Cleopatra

by vivek of themavericks.. remember!! » Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:38 pm

Thanks!.Pareto principle is some sort of a statement that suggests the anywhere 80% of the efforts,resources,time,energy etc is actually devoted to 20% of the most important aspects.Simple...You can actually see this in your own life.If you are sincere in studies,you would devote 80% of your understanding capability for the 20% of the syllabus which would be the tough ones!.And as far as i have observed... guys nowa day waste 80% of their time in thinking about 20% of the events in their life.. mostly girl friends.You might also like to visit another bulliten board i started here about a more interesting set of laws called \" the murphy\'s laws\".And ya..thanks for the praise!.

by vivek » Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:09 pm

Wo hoo..i wrote some decent stuff :roll: :wink:
http://www.wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for Free!

How will it end?
vivek
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Re: Pareto principle for Hyderabad!

by CtrlAltDel » Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:05 pm

vivek of themavericks.. remember!! wrote:..80% of the money is spent in maintaining 20% of the company's inventory.Sounds applicable here for pareto went on to include this is every which way!.So,i thougt let me try that technique for Cyberabad..oops...not yet(may be never!)...Hyderabad(this is better).So this is what present.
1.80% of the boys in hyderabad stare at 20% of the good looking women in hyderabad(thats all we got)
2.80% of college goers in Hyderabad would be having 20% attendence in colleges
3.80% of the buses here carry 20% of the passengers(rest in those so called 7 seaters and autos)
4.80% of the flyovers in hyderabad land on the same road occupying 20% of the road space.Remaining 80% of the ROAD is occupied by irani cafes,street vendors,pot holes and ya..The ROAD itself!
5.80% of the so called software work goin on in Hyderabad is only known to 20% of the public.Out of those 90% would be employees of the companies,and rest 10% would be those who lost jobs due to retrenchment
6.80% of Hyderabad autorikshaws have 20% occupany rate.
7.80% of EAMCET aspirants have only 20% of colleges in mind.
8.80% of hyderabad students know 20% of Hyderabad as a city,but they would know 101% about USA(read UNITED STATES OF ANDHRAITES)
9.20% of the girls in a college in hyderabad think they have 80% of the boys interested in them.
10.80% of Hyderabad's MLA know only 20%(not even that..but just fit in this law)of what IT is.They would still think its INCOME TAX .
11.HERES A BONUS...20% OF INDIANS PAY TAXES + SURCHARGE+GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE TO COMPENSATE FOR THE 80% NON TAX PAYERS FALLING IN THE TAX PAYERS BRACKET.

hey man...r u ZC in disguise...u sure sound like him!
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by ZC » Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:28 pm

no man, hes Vivek, an old member..............checkout his website http://www.themavericks.net i think
ZEE: the Colossus
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:03 pm

ZC wrote:no man, hes Vivek, an old member..............checkout his website http://www.themavericks.net i think

Vivek maloom hai miya...its just that his spewing unending percentages and statistics reminded me of u in top gear!
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by vivek » Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:45 pm

WQo h guys..yes i am an 'old' member not an old member! and yup! thats my website good na!.. :P 8) :wink:

How will it end?
vivek
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by ZC » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:52 pm

yes, its in very good format 8) , color contrast a bit gaudy......................can improve :) or is it the fault with my dabba :?:
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Pareto Pareto Parrot Parrot rato rato

by Happy Hyderabadi » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:32 am

Arz hai:

Pareto Pareto

Rato Rato

Parroton Parroton

Assi bisi assi bisi :? :?

Khuda kahe

Banda, ek bhi ho

Tu mera hai

Yar mera hai :) :)

Dil ki bat hai Shayari

Dilwale hain Shayar

Jigar ki baat hai Shayari

Jigari yar hain Shayar 8) 8)

Assi bisi ki aisiki taisi

Chakkar, sab bekar

Hyderabad hai ghar

'Agmark' ke Shayaron ka!

8) 8) :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :) :D :D
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
Happy Hyderabadi
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by vivek » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:53 am

wah wah!.....kya baat hai. Hilaadiya mama!! 8) . And hey ZC its the fault with yout dabba/specs/room lighting/ your state (as in if you were intoxicated!)

How will it end?
vivek
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by ZC » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:57 am

vivek wrote: hey ZC its the fault with yout dabba/specs/room lighting/ your state (as in if you were intoxicated!)
may be...may be not :wink:
ZC
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by vivek » Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:01 am

(may be not) may be 8) are you local send me a PM

How will it end?
vivek
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Return to Creativity, Inc.