Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Sale ! Sale ! Sale...

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Sale ! Sale ! Sale...

by Mirror » Sat Aug 17, 2002 12:43 pm

The Wholesale Shop... Rush up. .Limited Stock :
Welcome All to a Dynamic and Unique Exhibition of the Country. Here we Buy and sell the following Products in highly competitive rates.
These products are highly Portable, Changeable, Manageable and their price varies upon the situation of the market and Area they belongs to.
We have all kinds of Brands top to bottom from all Companies. We are pleased to announce that we are offering a special discount on the occasion of Season. No Gurantee for Home delivery, After purchase If you loose your product on the way then you will be responsible for it, since it is portable and changeable, We advise to put a chain
in the neck of the product and put a Tag. Some products are not for SALE purpose........
Buyers have all options to bargain on such products , Only Cash transactions are entertained.

The Following is the list of products and the Price range: Local Rowdy Sheeter :5,000 to 10,000.........Local Area Leader : 10,000 to 25,000.........Councellour : 50,000 to 1 Lakh..........
MLA : 2 Lakhs to 4 Lakhs ..........
MP : 10 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs.........
Minister : 50 lakhs to 1 Crore...........
Any Religious Leader: Depends upon situation.......
Special Discount Scheme :

* Buy 1 Minister get 2 MP\'s Free.
* Buy M.P. get 5 MLA\'s and 3 Councellour\'s Absolutely free.

Note: There is no discount on Rowdy Sheeters since they are the future Leaders..
This scheme is valid up to season. Tehalka team and hidden cameras are not allowed.
Mirror

Sale ! Sale ! Sale...

by Kulcha Hyderabadi » Sat Aug 17, 2002 2:01 pm

Thanks but no thanks - The stuff stinks and I dont want my dogs competing for space with this merchandize. However, could you tell me where can I find IPS,IAS officers and sitting Judges, for a reasonable price.... need to resolve some impending issues. Issues that are languishing in Civil and Criminal Courts for a few decades now. I would like to settle them in my life time. Dont want to leave it to my kids in my Will.
Kulcha Hyderabadi

Sale ! Sale ! Sale...

by The Crackednut acting as a Congress Lead » Mon Aug 19, 2002 1:48 pm

OUTRAGEUOS!!!!!! ABSURD!!!! BLASPHEMY!!!!! THIS IS A WASTE OF THE PUBLIC\'S MONEY!!!!! you have no moral authority to continue like this. how do the people of this state put up with comments like this?? This completly goes against the constitutional priviliige granted to each sitizen. We will take you to the courts. We will take Mirror to court for this. We will take fullhyd.com to court for this. We will take the government to court for this. CM should resign! CM DOWN, DOWN!!! CM DOWN, DOWN!!! **chanting continues for a few minutes** We shall take all of everyone to courts and get u prosecuted!!! ...... **takes Mirror to a corner** Psssttt! is a high court judge available for Bargain ??
The Crackednut acting as a Congress Lead

Sale ! Sale ! Sale...

by Mirror » Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:24 pm

Shhhhhsssssh ! dont talk \'bt him (Judge) here. He is interested in New Petrol Pumps and Village Pattas. Think it is done.
Mirror

Sale ! Sale ! Sale...

by tarun » Thu Aug 22, 2002 10:57 pm

hi mirror,
thanks for the info , it will be very useful for the public. by the way , from where did u get uch accurate figures? r u marketing for them? ..... just kiddi\'
tarun

Return to Creativity, Inc.