Wednesday, 24 April 2024 »  Login
in

You Are Worth It

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

You Are Worth It

by NEERAJ » Fri Sep 06, 2002 5:12 pm

You are worth it!

Do not undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others
It is because we are different. That each of us is special

Do not set your goal by what other people deem important
Only you know what is best for you

Do not take for granted The thing closest to your heart
Cling to them as you would your life, for without them, Life is meaningless.

Do not let your life Slip through your fingers
By living in the past Not from the future By living your life one day at a time
You live all the days of your life.

Do not give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over untill the moment you stop trying.

Do not be afraid to encounter risks .It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.

Do not dismiss your dreams. To be without dreams Is to be without hope;
To be without hope Is to be without purpose

Do not run through life So fast that you forget Not only where you have been,
But also where you are going. Life is not a race, but a journey to be savoured each step of the way.

But a journey, to be savoured Each step of the ways.
NEERAJ

You Are Worth It

by sri » Fri Sep 06, 2002 5:56 pm

I like your great explanations.thank god my dear.you have briefly narrated the brief aim of life. life is not a bed of roses we can get so many insults laughs good moods bad moods and every thing .so we must be prepared to face everything bi the way you must be a YOUNG TURK dont you?
sri

You Are Worth It

by neeraj » Fri Sep 06, 2002 6:15 pm

dear sri, no no no a old goat.... ha ha
neeraj

You Are Worth It

by sri » Mon Sep 09, 2002 12:54 pm

otherwise what is your age?
sri

You Are Worth It

by V » Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:27 am

Neeraj, very well written, thank you. I would like to add one thing. We need to be alike in pleasure and pain, in gain and loss, in ups and downs of life. If we get that equanimity in life, we are better humans.
V

You Are Worth It

by sri » Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:35 pm

but stll how to avoid the day to day blues?(depressions). I feel too much boring,fears,anxiety,loneliness all the time. Suggest me some simple ways to avoid these.
sri

You Are Worth It

by Aishwarya » Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:40 am

Hey Sri, i\'ll tell you what... start by not being a perpertual reactor, coz nobody is unhappier than the perpetual reactor... his centre of emotional gravity is not within him where it should be, but in a world outside him... his spiritual temperature is raised or lowered by the social climate around him and he is a mere creature at the mercy of these elements. Praise gives him a feeling of euphoria which is not true coz it doesn\'t stay for long and doesn\'t come from self-approval. Criticism on the other hand depresses him more than it should and it only confirms the shaky opinion he has of himself... Snubs hurt him and the merest suspicion of unpopularity rouses him to bitterness. Look, serenity of mind cannot be attained until we become masters of our own attitudes and actions. To let someone else decide whether we should be happy or sad, elated or depressed, angry or gracious is only to relinquish control over our own personalities, which is ultimatly all we possess. The only true possession is self-possession, it is high time that we take charge of ourselves... i guess that would make everything worth it...
i hope this didn\'t depress you, Sri...
Aishwarya

You Are Worth It

by sri » Sat Sep 14, 2002 11:56 am

dear ice thanks a lot, May be i am being a submissive person i may feel all these thigs .Well Do you know any simple meditation practices?
sri

You Are Worth It

by Rammohanrao » Sat Nov 16, 2002 7:26 pm

Friends!
I am a late comer to this. but would like to share few thoughts with u all.
All great people, all over the world at some point of time felt \' i may be not worth anything.\'. But that dipressign thought eventually made them to think and start increasing their worth.
Sorrounding maight have changed now. but humanmind still resonds same way let\'s look into ourselves and find tresures hiding in it.
Rammohanrao

Return to Creativity, Inc.