Thursday, 18 April 2024 »  Login
in

New to hyd...

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

New to hyd...

by the real \'popesmokesdope\' » Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:07 pm

witchie dear..... i am just an engineer and a jobless one at that too.came to this lands of \'weeds\' \'coz my parents shifted from bombay and feel kinda alienated at present. are you a \'wiccan\' goddess by the way..i really worship wiccan goddesses and gothic ones really trun me ON. *Ting Ting Ta Ting* u can mail me at popesmokesdope@occultmail.com
the real \'popesmokesdope\'

New to hyd...

by devi » Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:20 am

hi neeru devi once again is there any friends club for chennaiites at twin city.
devi

New to hyd...

by the real popesmokesdope » Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:29 am

hi city guys i cant control my emotions yar feel like a psycho ya
the real popesmokesdope

New to hyd...

by Jekyll and Hyde\'rabadi\' » Tue Sep 10, 2002 10:30 am

I had half a mind of typing something nasty. Ok, u are entitled to your opinion. Maybe, its because you haven\'t found ppl who are on the same mental wavelength as yours. I can empathise with u. Actually, when u have your own set of prejudices(about the city) and bad experiences(with the Hyderabadis), u can\'t come up with rational stuff. Thats what\'s happening with the both of u. Get those blinkers off, pals. I do hope u guys change your opinion about my city, after a period of time. If that doesn\'t happen, too bad.
Jekyll and Hyde\'rabadi\'

New to hyd...

by Even better than the \'real\' thing » Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:03 pm

Hey dope smoking Pope, you are the one who sounds like a loser...he he...i did a great job of stealing your thunder..eh?
Even better than the \'real\' thing

New to hyd...

by Srinu » Tue Sep 10, 2002 5:45 pm

hey! here is an idea. how abt the fullhyd.com team arrange a get-together for all us fullhydites..... :)
Srinu

New to hyd...

by popesmokesdope » Tue Sep 10, 2002 6:14 pm

*Ignores the above post*
popesmokesdope

New to hyd...

by popesmokesdope » Tue Sep 10, 2002 6:26 pm

okay..peace to all \\ / .I may have been a bit irrational about my opinion about this city.Right now I am concentrating very hard on the good aspects of the city *pretends to concentrate*...well first there is the biryani..then the \'weed\' which i have neva soked so far...then the hyderabadi hindi ( i luvv it).....hmmm seems good...
popesmokesdope

New to hyd...

by Even better then the \'real\' thing » Wed Sep 11, 2002 1:31 pm

\"WITCHIE WITCHIE...WHERE ART THOU MY WITCHIE?\"
(with due apologies to William Shakeaspere)
Even better then the \'real\' thing

Previous                

Return to Creativity, Inc.