Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

New to hyd...

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

New to hyd...

by popesmokesdope » Sun Sep 08, 2002 4:21 pm

hi all ye mortals.... i am new to hyderabad and my ideas of hyd being an utopia has bin shattered totally and has left me a very very dystopic view of the city.I am a graduate from pune and plan to spend a year in hyd and am short of company. all those interested in contacting me can mail me at popesmokesdope@occultmail.com regards to all the \'ladies in the forum.
popesmokesdope

New to hyd...

by little witch » Sun Sep 08, 2002 5:37 pm

i\'m new to delhi and plan to spend a year here. i\'m short on company too, wanna be pals?
little witch

New to hyd...

by popesmokesdope » Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:51 pm

Oooooooooh...why not? but are you a mean little witch? if so, you can be my pal!
popesmokesdope

New to hyd...

by sri the snack bite » Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:50 am

Dear Pope, this twin city is 100 times better than any other place on general neatness (thanks to my brother chandra). and it is 1000 times better than D...i in polite behaviour.
sri the snack bite

New to hyd...

by neeraj » Mon Sep 09, 2002 11:33 am

buddy pope smoke,

this is a beautiful metro, hyderabad,a clean city, please do not smoke around..... why do you need ladies for, people here are so gentle and cordial unlike other cities arrogant, especailly see chennai or delhi autos guys, just tugs...here they are so gentle and gives back your change even 50 paisa,,, believe me every moment of your stay in hyderabad you will enjoy,,, i hate to leave on vacation to out of hyderabad... and the fact is i am bascially from chennai......
neeraj

New to hyd...

by little witch » Mon Sep 09, 2002 11:57 am

yeah ! i\'m mean most of the times. on good days, i can also be real nasty. so popdopesmoke, do you do dope, pop adn then smoke it all off? whats the buzz?
little witch

New to hyd...

by sri » Mon Sep 09, 2002 12:31 pm

dear pope the dope please note the positive aspects of hyderabad.1) definitely about the transport here the city buses are not crowded. Autodrivers are definitely not cheating as that of other places. rates are acceptable and friendly2)food is very cheap. when i went to paradise snacks corner i almost fell down by seeing the lower prices. the quality was also good .other tea coffee shops are also doing well.3)the city girls they are sweet and gentle but they never cross the lakshman rekha ie they are morally stronger and good.4)the city youngsters they are polite and friendly .They start the conversation with me in sundar telugu but accept whatever may be the other languages. they respond to English and Hindi also.5)except for April and may the city climate is generally pleasant. Indeed good climate. 6)availability of browsing centers are plenty 7)pubs are neat and clean .no in house fights or local dances .They are generally decent.in fully airconditioned atmosphere you can have full beer for just Rs80/-8)British council library is well maintained.9)In main railway reservation complex in secunderabad token system of waiting is followed which is really good.
sri

New to hyd...

by devi » Mon Sep 09, 2002 12:48 pm

which part of chennai neeraj?
devi

New to hyd...

by popesmokesdope » Mon Sep 09, 2002 1:44 pm

Uhhh..that\'s nice..nasty mean little witch is just fine...Yeah i swing whichever every way..smoke, dope, pop...etc...what do you do for fun?
popesmokesdope

New to hyd...

by little witch » Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:04 pm

for fun? well, i wake up early, oil my hair, braid it and then wash the courtyard with water. after which i milk the cows and let the goats out to graze. then i chew on a branch of neem and head out into the fields with a \'lota\' in my hand. then ....er..... i head back.
well apart from that i just work real hard adn when i have the time get sloshed and bitch about life.
little witch

New to hyd...

by neeraj » Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:10 pm

hi devi,

i am from k.k.nagar chennai, but love just love hyderabad people and place believe me.. you are from which part devi..
neeraj

New to hyd...

by devil » Mon Sep 09, 2002 2:34 pm

i am triplicanite. i do also a refugee of hyderabad but i never had the outsider feeling in this city you know.mostly i want to be in hyderabad only but occasionally i go to madras also.what is your real age neeru?
devil

New to hyd...

by popesmokesdope » Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:01 pm

eh????...that last message was from a fake pope...NMLW, looks like we both share a love for the rustic life...if you\'d pay more attention, you\'d find me tilling the soil where you take your cows out to graze...can\'t give you company with the lota but we certainly can get together and bitch about life, over a sutta and some desi daru...wot say?
popesmokesdope

New to hyd...

by witchie » Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:03 pm

a \'lota\' is in rather plain english -a jug! a jusg is somethinh in whcih you carry water or other desired liquids. this jug may be of plastic, copper, brassm gold, silver, aluminium or other allied metals. apart from carrying and transferrign liquids from one place to another, a LOTA can be used to propell human beings from end of the stratosphere to another. it can also read and intercept missiles (launched from papua New Guinea only!, make speeches at the UN genral assembly adn dole out crappy mails such as this. THIS IS THE POWER OF THE LOTA!!!!
witchie

New to hyd...

by witchie » Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:06 pm

yeah! we can catch up half way from my place ....lets say BHOPAL or so?!!! i bring the daru, you bring the nuts (wink wink)
witchie

New to hyd...

by neeraj » Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:19 pm

hi devil, have i added that L,i suppose you are not with that L,,,,

well my age,, ha 78.8 yrs young at heart 4 more months to go for my BD buddy......
neeraj

New to hyd...

by Smokin\' » Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:22 pm

Witchie Dahling...If i start locating half way from home, it\'d be somewhere in the middle of the Arabian sea...We\'d probably be guzzling daru sailing on a raft!! so wht do u do for a living?
PS: i hope you are really a witch and not a warlock..else i\'d be wasting my time...and yours too.. :-)
Smokin\'

New to hyd...

by neeraj » Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:29 pm

dear sri, you left out the main point buddy, about the gals over here , they are just wonderful,,, butterflies,,
neeraj

New to hyd...

by witchie » Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:35 pm

popesmokedope hunney! yea i am a witch, a real one at that too. i read, write and talk for a living. so can you figure what i do?!!! what do you do, apart from spending time online? where are you working. iam hoping you\'re not with HSBC????!!!!
witchie

New to hyd...

by doped pope » Mon Sep 09, 2002 3:47 pm

Muaaah...at last, i find a real witch...been looking for one all along....dont ya think it\'d be better we converse privately??? else the menfolk in this room will start salivating...no I and HSBC don\'t get along...if u really wanna wanna mail me at slimshadyisme@rediffmail.com...yeah the real slim shady...
doped pope

New to hyd...

by doped pope » Mon Sep 09, 2002 5:35 pm

well??? are you being a NMLW to me? :-(
doped pope

New to hyd...

by the real \'popesmokesdope\' » Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:06 pm

Yes, yes, I can perfectly see how the guys in hyderabad are. This is my first post after i started the thread and guess what ....... Other losers from hyd try and use my nick and plan to get away....cheappp attitude. And for the other well-wishers, I can only feel gratitude towards \'em and thanks for all your encouraging words. And yess witche… little witchie I do dope for social reasons and I came to know that hyd has got the finest weed in the whole of Asia... Heh heh, come to think of it, it may not be a bad place after all. Anyone who wants to have real platonic relationship with me can get me at popesmokesdope@occultmail.com. I am sick and tired of multiple nicks spawning up on these forums. Maybe I should patent my nick or something... heh heh, just kidding. As for the other popesmokesdope goes I just have to say... grrrrow uppp and join one of those retarted homosexual anonymous… will at least keep you off from pissing on these forums. Amen.
the real \'popesmokesdope\'

New to hyd...

by the real \'popesmokesdope\' » Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:26 pm

its been a week only since my arrival here to this city. there are some points which i totally agree with, like the city being clean and nice people around.the autorickshaw waalahs are definitely not very friendly and their behavior is very hostile.compared to delhi this place is a haven. the only reason i dont like delhi is be\'coz of the ppl\'s over aggressive mentality and they being very pompous and obsequious and arrogant. hyd is gonna be my home atleast for the next one year and its high time that i start having a more optimistic view about the city......but where are the so called female species in hyd....all i see is men men men.....aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh need to soothe my eyes soon...got to fight this sickness ...find a cure.
the real \'popesmokesdope\'

New to hyd...

by badcash » Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:34 pm

hyderabad sucks and thats all that there is to it. no shitty sense of patriotism here.
badcash

New to hyd...

by hee hee!!! » Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:58 pm

hey witch, how\'s your witchcraft coming along :)?
hee hee!!!

Next         

Return to Creativity, Inc.