Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

Bisexuality!

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Bisexuality!

by Happy and Gay » Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:17 am

I feel any human being is inherently bisexual, and that it is because of the society that this bisexuality remains dormant. Take the case of lesbians... I am sure that in most of the cases the attraction towards other females is an outcome of failed relationships with men before... And I am sure the same is the case with men... I think we have very few \"pure\" homosexuals in our society!
Happy and Gay

Bisexuality!

by Happy and Gay » Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:38 am

who are you...
Happy and Gay

Bisexuality!

by questions » Wed Oct 09, 2002 12:20 pm

Let me start with asking everyone a lot of questions:<br>

What is \"bisexuality\" anyway?<br>Who is \"a bisexual\"?<br>Is there a difference between \"a bisexual\", \"bisexual\" and \"bi\"?<br>So if I\'ve never slept with a MOTSS/MOTOS, but I feel attracted to one, am I bisexual?<br>Aren\'t bisexuals just just going through a phase of being confused about their sexuality?<br>Aren\'t bisexuals really denying their homosexuality?<br>Are bisexuals equally attracted to both sexes?<br>Do bisexuals have to have lovers of both sexes to be bisexual?<br>Are bisexuals capable of monogamy?<br>But if they\'re monogamous, how can they be bisexual?<br>Isn\'t everyone really bisexual?<br>Why do you think bi issues are different from gay issues, since all your problems come the same source: homophobia?<br>Why would lesbians/gay men discriminate against bisexuals?<br>Why CAN\'T you choose one sex over the other?<br>I\'ve discovered that I\'m bisexual - should I tell my family?<br>Is there really a bisexual community?<br>Are there any bi-friendly places in real life?<br>Does anyone know of any good books with bisexual characters?<br>What is the Kinsey scale?<br>What other resources are available on bisexuality?<br>What is \"bisexuality\" anyway?
questions

Bisexuality!

by PonderMyMind » Wed Oct 09, 2002 12:40 pm

Do we have \"pure\" homosexuals?! Now, let me go ahead and define what I presume by a \"pure\" homosexual. It\'s a person who gets \"attracted\" only by men. Well, there are many pure homosexuals in society, and it\'s got nothing to do with they being unsuccessful in their endeavors with femme fatale. On the contrary, homosexuals are known to be more choosy than the straight ones (now it\'s unfair not to call these ppl as straight!). The very best way to know this is by having a look at the Western society. Most of the homo-sexuals are the ones who maintain their body in a better manner than any other normal guy. They are known to be more creative, and many multinational firms want homo-sexuals as their marketing leaders. In short, they are doing really well in life. And it\'s not out of frustration that one turns into a gay. It\'s got to do more with what one wants, and one has to accept that falling in love with a guy is as normal (or abnormal) as is falling in love with a girl.
Well, the reasons are unknown so far, but as society is progressing and accepting this kind of behaviour, the natural instincts of men and women are coming out, and their natural sexual preferences are taking over. Yes, it was natural for a guy to fall in love with a guy. It had nothing to do with strained relationships.
What we are left to see is will nature accept this relationship?!
<br>
Before I end for a while, the topic is more general and to do with bisexuality, why not ponder over the questions above?
PonderMyMind

Bisexuality!

by ohreally » Wed Oct 09, 2002 12:45 pm

Don\'t tell me lesbians exist in real life. Esp in hyd!
ohreally

Bisexuality!

by Happy and Gay » Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:11 pm

Girls can feel much safer with gays than with other normal guys, and I think gays make better friends than girls!
Happy and Gay

Bisexuality!

by peeping tom » Wed Oct 09, 2002 9:02 pm

Homosexual relationships are accepted all over the world. There is nothing wrong in homosexuality. Even in India it is/should be possible. Please note - people in failed relations and loners who don\'t get friends of the opposite sex try to get satisfied with homofriends. See, an ugly person wants somebody to talk to them in healing and soothing words. If he doesn\'t get a lady, he\'ll practically go for homosexuality. It was said that even impotent persons are also satisfied with gay relationships. If it is medically acceptable and one is a bit careful, everything can be possible in real life also.
peeping tom

Bisexuality!

by UranusHertz » Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:26 pm

Agreed, homosexuals make better friends for girls. For one they feel more safe, there are no wrong vibes, and it\'s friendship and nothing else.
UranusHertz

Bisexuality!

by Happy and Gay » Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:02 pm

among all the people infected with HIV, most are gays - then we have heterosexuals and finally lesbians.
Happy and Gay

Bisexuality!

by UranusHertz » Thu Oct 10, 2002 12:31 pm

oh i c who said so?
UranusHertz

by agonys_requiem » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:41 pm

....snicker....
Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning. A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.
agonys_requiem

by CtrlAltDel » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:50 pm

:roll:

digging up the graves again AR?
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

f

by SimarikSmokin » Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:23 am

totally aganist gay people. Eww i mean ok sure you have your taste but seriously gay people gross me out. And whats is with men and lesbians? I mean where can i find one straight guy who doesnt like all that kinky gross stuff. Anyhow Aganist the gay thing. I would rather have my hands cut up then see two guys or 2 girls kiss :evil:
Huete treff ich einen Herrn
Der hat mich zum Fressen gern
Weiche Teile und auch harte
stehen auf der Speisekarte

Denn du bist
was du isst
und ihr wisst
was es ist
SimarikSmokin
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

Re: f

by Sharjeel » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:06 pm

SimarikSmokin wrote:totally aganist gay people. Eww i mean ok sure you have your taste but seriously gay people gross me out. And whats is with men and lesbians? I mean where can i find one straight guy who doesnt like all that kinky gross stuff.
People get bored seeing the same old kiss, they want something else, so when they see two girls kiss, they think: wow! this is something different!

Ok...Why am I justifying such an idiotic thing? Dunno. Guess I am just bored...
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Lucifer » Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:28 pm

Since this thread has been dug up, I thought I might as well rat on it.

So, there.
Nothing travels faster than light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-- Douglas Adams
http://artfilm.fullhydblogs.com/
Lucifer
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:05 am

SimarikSmokin wrote:...And whats is with men and lesbians? I mean where can i find one straight guy who doesnt like all that kinky gross stuff.
i think the sight of 2 necking lesbians is sexy...:D its a real turn on for most men
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by lizard king » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:23 am

CtrlAltDel wrote:
SimarikSmokin wrote:...And whats is with men and lesbians? I mean where can i find one straight guy who doesnt like all that kinky gross stuff.
i think the sight of 2 necking lesbians is sexy...:D its a real turn on for most men

Till date, i have nt seen one good looking lesbian couple man. they dont gross me out, but i olny wish they were more beter looking lesbians around.
The ultimate
lizard king
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Mayavi Morpheus » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:19 am

[quote="lizard king"][quote="CtrlAltDel"][quote="SimarikSmokin"]...And whats is with men and lesbians? I mean where can i find one straight guy who doesnt like all that kinky gross stuff. [/quote]i think the sight of 2 necking lesbians is sexy...:D its a real turn on for most men[/quote]

Till date, i have nt seen one good looking lesbian couple man. they dont gross me out, but i olny wish they were more beter looking lesbians around.[/quote]

I once went to Bourborn street in New Orleans on Mardigras weekend and saw this Lesbian couple... one is American and the other Japanese, and both were good looking and the Jap esp was petite. The American chick was flashing for people in the balconies and this jap girl was watching her flash. Suddenly she saw the beads I was wearing and asked me to give them to her and after some yada yada yada, she put her hands around my neck and kissed me :D that was the best kiss I ever had 8)
May the Fries be with you!
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Sharjeel » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:23 am

Mayavi Morpheus wrote:I once went to Bourborn street in New Orleans on Mardigras weekend and saw this Lesbian couple... one is American and the other Japanese, and both were good looking and the Jap esp was petite. The American chick was flashing for people in the balconies and this jap girl was watching her flash. Suddenly she saw the beads I was wearing and asked me to give them to her and after some yada yada yada, she put her hands around my neck and kissed me :D that was the best kiss I ever had 8)
Do they still come there? Just curious... :P
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:49 am

lizard king wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:
Till date, i have nt seen one good looking lesbian couple man. they dont gross me out, but i olny wish they were more beter looking lesbians around.
yes...a lot of them look like men in drag...:(

i was refering to lesbians in movies....:D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Mayavi Morpheus » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:53 am

Sharjeel wrote:
Mayavi Morpheus wrote:I once went to Bourborn street in New Orleans on Mardigras weekend and saw this Lesbian couple... one is American and the other Japanese, and both were good looking and the Jap esp was petite. The American chick was flashing for people in the balconies and this jap girl was watching her flash. Suddenly she saw the beads I was wearing and asked me to give them to her and after some yada yada yada, she put her hands around my neck and kissed me :D that was the best kiss I ever had 8)

mebbe... but I will not go there again :x
Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Sharjeel » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:00 am

Mayavi Morpheus wrote:
Sharjeel wrote:

Saad yaar...

Me would have bought a plot of land there. ;)
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Mayavi Morpheus » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:07 am

Sharjeel wrote:
Mayavi Morpheus wrote:
Sharjeel wrote:

Saad yaar...

arrey plot ki chodo... waha pe ek balcony mein khade rehne ke liye paise dene padte hai... 100's of dollars and advanced booking.

Mayavi Morpheus
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Sharjeel » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:10 am

Mayavi Morpheus wrote:
Sharjeel wrote:
Mayavi Morpheus wrote:
Sharjeel wrote:

Saad yaar...

arrey plot ki chodo... waha pe ek balcony mein khade rehne ke liye paise dene padte hai... 100's of dollars and advanced booking.
Sheeesh!!! :( :roll:

There go my real estate plans...
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:54 am

Sharjeel wrote:
Mayavi Morpheus wrote:
Sharjeel wrote:
Mayavi Morpheus wrote:
Sharjeel wrote:
Saad yaar...

Sheeesh!!! :( :roll:

There go my real estate plans...
nai yaar...i can see an opportunity. buy a real thin piece of land and build multistoried balconies. u can rent them out and rake in the moolah! :P
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Next         

Return to Creativity, Inc.