Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Genius!

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Genius!

by Just a thought » Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:38 pm

Every time I see someone say \"Pink Floyd\" I just get the feeling he\'s a member of KCircle.
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you are right.
Just a thought

Genius!

by BeerYanni » Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:18 pm

Hola,,
<br>
<br>Man you must be amazing LOL......or something......LOL...but u got me....HHEHEHEHEHEHEHE....keep up the holmes work dude...now since u did make a statement about KC..it should mean that either u should be from KC or from YOCKS......so where r u from........
<br>
<br>
<br>
BeerYanni

Previous                

Return to Creativity, Inc.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

ADVERTISEMENT
SHOUTBOX!
{{todo.name}}
{{todo.date}}
[
]
{{ todo.summary }}... expand »
{{ todo.text }} « collapse
First  |  Prev  |   1   2  3  {{current_page-1}}  {{current_page}}  {{current_page+1}}  {{last_page-2}}  {{last_page-1}}  {{last_page}}   |  Next  |  Last
{{todos[0].name}}

{{todos[0].text}}

ADVERTISEMENT
This page was tagged for
genius br 46-37
genius fullhyderabad
yocks hyd
harshad mehta genius
can one become a genius in computers and mathematics like bill gates & ramanujan
Follow fullhyd.com on
Copyright © 2023 LRR Technologies (Hyderabad) Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. fullhyd and fullhyderabad are registered trademarks of LRR Technologies (Hyderabad) Pvt Ltd. The textual, graphic, audio and audiovisual material in this site is protected by copyright law. You may not copy, distribute or use this material except as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use. Any trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.