Wednesday, 17 April 2024 »  Login
in

Sequels upon sequels upon sequels

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Hi-Tec Crackers » Wed Nov 06, 2002 2:50 pm

Given that Hollywood and Tollywood are determined to not only make sequels, but sequels upon sequels upon sequels, I feel it\'s my duty to suggest some options for other movies destined to have another sequel:

Hollywood:

1. \"I Will Always Know What You Did Four Summers Ago\"
2. \"Diehard 4 : Die! Die! Die! Die!\"
3. \"Terminator 4: Judgment Day 2\"

Tollywood:

1. \"Pulla Reddy: Kanti chooputo kaadura... Nethi mithai tho champestha!\"

NE More to add sistas and brodas?
Hi-Tec Crackers

by Burp » Thu Nov 14, 2002 3:39 am

1)Harry Potter3-Potty Trained; (2)
Burp

by popesmokesdope » Thu Nov 14, 2002 8:24 pm

i dunno for some reason i totally ovrerlooked this thread...but sequels can be real fun...friday the 13th (whoaaaaaa jason rules \\m/....any one who has \"9:jason goes to hell \" contact me ASAP!!),nightmare on elm st ( neva can get enuf of freddy)....and STAR WARzzzzzzz!! hope \'reload\' and \'revolution\' turn out to be better than the original flick...guys pliss pray!
popesmokesdope

Return to Creativity, Inc.