Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Parlez-vous Putin?

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Parlez-vous Putin?

by little witch » Wed Dec 04, 2002 11:27 pm

. Putin was in town and as usual endorsed the sub continent\'s view that pakistan should reduce infiltration and bring about a dismantling of terrorist infrastructure in the country. do you think it\'ll happen? NO, it wont. because pakistan is the first among equals when it comes to all the rogue countries and it has the stupid support of that mooning america.

can there be strategic co-operation in terms of defence between india, china and russia to deal with terrorism in South East Asia? no there cant be...you Know why, because china is the chutiya that supplied most of the arms to pakistan. so you cant have a relationship there because there is a mole in your camp itself.

can we be friends with russia and then take on uncle Sam and his unilateral domination of world politics? No ,we cant...becoz russia has huge gas reserve that the US is looking into.

so technically, we cant have anything to do with either russia, china, pakistan or america and thus we are fairly pretty much on our own. and this filled me with angst to watch a doddering PM put on and take off his glasses with shaking hands (all the while, i\'m thinking \'ALCHOHOLIC\' )while a hep ex-KGB spy makes our old man look like a bigger piece of shit than he actually is given credit for. anwyays, what does it mean to a state like Karnataka to have signed an accord with Russian region Samara (wassat?) - pardon me all over the place - but i really think investing in Siberia would have been financially a better option.

oh whatever! i dont know if this helps...but when Putin arrived in India, the day before yesterday, he had to wait for 10 minutes after disembarking before being formally recieved by vasundhara raje scindia. that was a hideous breach of protocol and it is really surprising that the media didint make a circus of that. i guess Putin got even by coming late to the ceremonial guard Of Honour at the Rashtrapati Bhavan.

anyways, this was the Putin vist. he came he \'put-putted\' and will be leaving. and we can dodder right back and fall in line.
little witch

Parlez-vous Putin?

by peeping tom » Wed Dec 04, 2002 11:38 pm

HI LITTLE WITCH HOW R u? u cant change the world so change ur self bi bi.
peeping tom

Return to Creativity, Inc.