Thursday, 25 April 2024 »  Login
in

Wannabe mangoes

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Wannabe mangoes

by lil witch » Thu Feb 06, 2003 9:44 pm

i have always been ostracised in social do\'s when i\'ve said that \'papayas are like wannabe mangoes\'. i am deeply offended that nobody should think so - i think that god set out to make a mango, lost interest and made a papaya instead. it\'s yellow,has more seeds than a normal mango, and tastes like a mango thats been watered down. so basically a papaya is a wannabe watered down mango. PHEW! i\'m glad i got that over with!
lil witch

Wannabe mangoes

by vivek of themavericks » Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:45 pm

whats your point by the way?
http://www.wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for Free!

How will it end?
vivek of themavericks

Wannabe mangoes

by RP » Fri Feb 07, 2003 7:41 pm

Thanks Vivek. I was going to ask, my self, so \"what\'s the point?\"
RP

Wannabe mangoes

by witchie » Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:12 pm

there is no point ....except that a papaya is no where close to a mango!!! it\'s like saying that Eric clapton (mango) is like Anu Malik (papaya)! get it?
witchie

Wannabe mangoes

by Not a papaya lover » Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:02 pm

Hey I kinda agree with what u say......
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you are right.
Not a papaya lover

Return to Creativity, Inc.