Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

Ask frustrated Kamsa!!!!

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Ask frustrated Kamsa!!!!

by Aishwarya » Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:39 am

I am sure most of you are very well versed with the Indian mythology, especially when it comes to Sri Krisna biography. Most of you know where his birthplace is and also about Kamsa\'s attempts to kill him. Let us go back to the time when Kamsa was taking his best pal and his lil sister on the chariot to their honeymoon. He heard the voice from the heavens fortelling that the eighth son of his pal and sis would kill him!! Then why on earth did he put them in the same cell? Doesnt he know about the bees? Someone please tell me what was in his mind then?
Aishwarya

Ask frustrated Kamsa!!!!

by Sush » Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:33 am

how do you know they were in the same cell?
ZEE: the Colossus
Sush

Ask frustrated Kamsa!!!!

by dasari narayana rao » Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:38 am

u can actually give a filmy touch.....probably, the gate keeper looking at their agony blah blah blah........put them in the same cell...not Kamsa exactly u know .............or probably he didnt have time to learn abt human reproduction in his class tenth( copied the biology paper as i wud put it or even, never passed tenth)(or he didnt watch romantic movies)...u never know the exact details.......u can come up with any kinda story u like
dasari narayana rao

Ask frustrated Kamsa!!!!

by Aishwarya » Sat Feb 15, 2003 3:17 pm

so you mean you copied in your class tenth therefore you dont know about the bees?
Aishwarya

Ask frustrated Kamsa!!!!

by Aishwarya » Sat Feb 15, 2003 3:19 pm

So acc to you Sri Krisna was a result of magic and not out of the normal actions. Hmmmm... you are too muchchchchch smart!!!
Aishwarya

Ask frustrated Kamsa!!!!

by voral-con-tra-sep-tiv » Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:23 am

Kamsa maama was dyslexic and he read the popular saying as \"cure is better than prevention\".So in order to save himself from the eight son,he had to kill him.And in order to kill the eight son,the son had to be born.So kamsa actually made all attemtps to ensure that his pal and his lil sis actually be made to put in one cell.He was very \'cell\'-fish,you see.
voral-con-tra-sep-tiv

Ask frustrated Kamsa!!!!

by dasari » Sun Feb 16, 2003 2:01 pm

well,u can imagine anythin, but this guy who was my classmate, after the tenth biology paper, asked, how are children born in movies after a french kiss !! definitely belongs to the Kamsa category
dasari

Ask frustrated Kamsa!!!!

by ? » Sun Feb 16, 2003 2:54 pm

instead of killing the infants, didnt he get the idea to kill one or both of the parents ?
?

Ask frustrated Kamsa!!!!

by Whoever » Mon Feb 17, 2003 12:46 pm

kamsa was a kind hearted soul.. he didnt want to deprive his sister and brother-in-law (BIL) of earthly pleasures. he also so dearly loved his BIL and sis (in a freaky shah rukh khan kinda way).. so couldnt put either of them to death. but he didnt really believe in \"karma\" and \"moksha\" to face death himself. add to it.. he also believed in family planning... in a very disgusting sort of way. since he knew his sis and BIL are gonna have 8 kids(after all it was predicted by akashavani.. or whoever).. he didnt have an alternative. this i hope provides an insight into the thoughts of kamsa. of course, for further clarifcations.. u can contact him in hell (or wherever he is).
Veni Vedi Veci
Whoever

Ask frustrated Kamsa!!!!

by vrinda » Mon Feb 24, 2003 3:15 pm

guys, thought this was something of an innovative thinking, but guess what, i just received an email forward contaning weird stuff of yore, which had this same thing. apparently this seems like a loophole in a legendary work of mythology. Anyways, i always thought ramayana and mahabharata as nice stories. Nice goin\' lady. This is fake.
vrinda

Return to Creativity, Inc.