Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Love Logics

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Love Logics

by dream_catcher » Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:54 pm

Firstly,I somehow believe that each woman is a complex fool in herself.She has a level of stupidity and arrogance that can be in only herself and no one on this planet.

So that brings about the logic that each woman has to be approached in a different manner.You cannot use the same flirting technique with every woman you see.So now there are infinite ways of approaching infinite women.The day you find the right combination ,you fall in love.

Life is a lot better when it is a mystery.If I knew who I was going to fall in love with,I would be better of being a robot.The thrill lies in finding the right combination.And somehow,somewhere,inspite of all the mathematical improbabilities,it clicks

:idea: [/b]
R.I.P
dream_catcher

Uh C'mon guys..

by vivek » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:52 am

The character of each man or woman is a function of three variables : Upbringing, type of friends and ambitions. These three shape your interest,hobbies and communication skills. So there is no point in generalising techniques to 'hit-on'. This is total garbage talk. Ergo, the book 'Men are from Mars..' is waste of paper. So is Linda Goodman's work.

There is no point in wasting time 'over-analysing' things. Just live the way you want. Most girls would fall for your, just because they are running short of time, they need to find someone quick!

Falling in love, is actually an urge to spend time with a person whom you think can help you achieve your long and short term goals. Peace of mind can one of them. Sex is definetly one of them.

Again 'love' is more chemical then 'mental'. There are harmones that trigger these things. It happens to all animals and mamals, even Jelly fish mate based on the odur of the partner. All these 'feelings' are triggered by odour. Thats why perfumes businesses is always profitable.

Lets not me 'mushy' Its disgusting.
http://www.wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for Free!

How will it end?
vivek
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by vivek » Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:53 am

And somehow,somewhere,inspite of all the mathematical improbabilities,it clicks

It clicks because you want it to!
http://www.wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for Free!

How will it end?
vivek
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Return to Creativity, Inc.