Wednesday, 17 April 2024 »  Login
in

Seven Days Later.....

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Seven Days Later.....

by sehwag ka baap » Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:21 pm

Seven Days Later ......

"The clock on the wall struck one. He rose from the chair & headed towards the ropes lying on the ground. He lifted them and tied the other ends to the hooks in the ceiling. He, then looked towards his wife with his head trembling and then looked down. She understood what that meant. The time had come.............. "

The room was lined and littered with furniture.His wife was sitting on the chair in the corner of the room that was illuminated by large wax candles which were housed on the left hand side of the entrance. She was a tough lady. But she couldn't control the drop of tear that trickled down her cheek. It just seemed like yesterday,the day she met him first. His cerulean eyes and mysterious smile had captivated her & she immediately knew that this was the man of her dreams. The last twelve years felt like twelve hours. Twelve wonderful years coming to an end now.

She looked out of the glass window. The noisy day had given way to the tranquil night. The city covered with the concealing fog , with only the lights from the houses visible, gave the city an oneiric look.This arbitrary arrangement of lights behind the fog had always intrigued her. She would try to give meaning to it,by following the trail of lights and giving them a defined shape to which ,he would only agree occasionally. This would be the last time she would be seeing such a sight.

She turned around and saw a huge portrait of her husband which almost seemed real. It captured the essence of his personality,"Regal" was the word that came to her mind whenever she saw it.

Beside it there was a picture of both of them smiling, with their cheeks pressed against the others'. She kept staring at the picture without moving an inch . She wouldn't see that picture ever again.

He found the knife he was looking for & with that he cut the long rope into two. He had to try hard. He was not as strong as he was even an year ago. He had become a broken man,his head,hand and feet trembled and lately he was even tortured by stomach cramps.

The lenghts of the ropes would be sufficient for both of them. He then caught hold of the ends & pulled to see if it could resist the weight of their bodies.... it could. He then made two loops of equal sizes at the ends of the ropes and put one of them around his neck to see if his neck fitted into it..... it did & he didn't have to do the same for his wife for her head was much smaller than his.

His eyes suddenly fell on the rat that was scurrying past the table in the centre of the room. He was reminded of his adolscent days, where he used to feed these "companions" of his which had occupied his tiny, dirty room.It had been one long journey, almost a fairytale one , but for the end .

He took a piece of cheese from the table which was set with finesse and threw it towards the rodent. He had the same feeling of satisfaction he felt in those days. " People were wrong ", he thought to himself, he hadn't changed in all these years.

He fell on the chair & let out air heavily from his mouth. His heart beat rose when he saw the ropes lying on the ground. He then saw his wife staring at their picture beside his portrait. He too turned his head to view the picture. He felt a soothing calmness run throughout his body. The picture, taken more than a decade ago was one of his most prized possesions. He closed his eyes & his entire life flashed before his eyes - " his father's ruthlessness, his loving mother's illness ,his paintings , the wars........... ".

The clock on the wall struck one. He rose from the chair & headed towards the ropes lying on the ground. He lifted them and tied the other ends to the hooks in the ceiling. He, then looked towards his wife with his head trembling and then looked down. She understood what that meant. The time had come. She headed to the chair and holding his shoulder, climbed it. He followed.Both looked into each other's eyes for some time, without blinking them. She then kissed him on his cheek, said to him the two words which he always loved to hear & put the rope round her neck , he followed . He repeated those words again within himself - " Heil Hitler ! " & both of the kicked the chairs beneath their legs.

Seven Days Later , Germany surrendered.
We are born naked, wet and hungry, and then things get worse
sehwag ka baap

by Stingrae » Fri Jun 11, 2004 11:42 pm

dood!!

i gotta be d first to reply to dis one.

i've read it before..n u know wat i feel abt it..

let other ppls chime in.

peace bro,

sting a.k.a payne
I know I'm in there somewhere, and if I don't come out with my hands up, I'm going to go in there and get me!
http://payne.fullhydblogs.com
Stingrae
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Habitual Perfectionist » Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:28 am

He was one of the greatest generals ever to grace the earth. Pity he chose such a sorry option for his death.
In un foro nella terra, viva un hobbit
Habitual Perfectionist
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:07 am

Habitual Perfectionist wrote:He was one of the greatest generals ever to grace the earth. Pity he chose such a sorry option for his death.

:? who is this article abt? there's no name...is it Rommel??
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Stingrae » Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:55 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:
Habitual Perfectionist wrote:He was one of the greatest generals ever to grace the earth. Pity he chose such a sorry option for his death.

:? who is this article abt? there's no name...is it Rommel??

Its about Hitler my saar...
I know I'm in there somewhere, and if I don't come out with my hands up, I'm going to go in there and get me!
Stingrae
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Johnny » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:06 pm

So true... Hail HITLER. 8)

PS: Before some philanthropists make a big issue out of this, lemme tell u i dotn support the ways of hitler. I admire him for his leadership skills and the one man show he put up.
Smoking helps to reduce weight, a LUNG at a time.
http://nemesis.fullhydblogs.com
Johnny
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:49 pm

its not abt hitler...

1) hitler was not married

2) he did not hang himself or his mistress

3) why shud hitler say "Heil Hitler"...?:roll:
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Adonis » Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:02 pm

all i know was hitler was shot and then burned ....
Adonis

by akhilis2cool » Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:52 pm

off topic...

ZC dug up two topics one after the other....it read something like this

After Seven Days Shit Happens :? :lol:
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

by Lucifer » Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:13 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:its not abt hitler...

On Apr. 29 Hitler married his long-time mistress, Eva Braun, and on Apr. 30 they committed suicide together in an underground bunker of the chancellery building, having ordered that their bodies be burned. Hitler left Germany devastated; his legacy is the memory of one of the most dreadful tyrannies of modern times.

source: http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/section/Hitler-A_FallofHitlerandtheThirdReich.asp

But Hitler shot himself. Did not hang himself.
Nothing travels faster than light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-- Douglas Adams
http://artfilm.fullhydblogs.com/
Lucifer
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by rock_26iin » Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:01 pm

It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates.

Candidate A -

Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He's had two Mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B -

He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C -

He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be your Choice?

Decide first, no peeking, then scroll down for the

answer.

Candidate A: is Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Candidate B: is Winston Churchill.

Candidate C: is Adolph Hitler.
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Stingrae » Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:11 pm

Lucifer wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:its not abt hitler...

But Hitler shot himself. Did not hang himself.

aiyla....read that rag?....ur *ahem* short story has some factual errors!! :?
Stingrae
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

I know...

by sehwag ka baap » Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:26 pm

hau baap... thoda zyaada hee phreedom le liya hitler ki zindagi [ or is it maut ?? ] ke saath ... anyways.. i never mentioned tht this guy was der fuhrer bolke .... :wink:
sehwag ka baap

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:54 pm

:? who the f was he talking abt???
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Re: I know...

by Stingrae » Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:08 pm

sehwag ka baap wrote:hau baap... thoda zyaada hee phreedom le liya hitler ki zindagi [ or is it maut ?? ] ke saath ... anyways.. i never mentioned tht this guy was der fuhrer bolke .... :wink:

so..umm...who were u talkin 'bout?

he was a guy who commited suicide b4 germany surrendered....n liked to hear d words "heil hitler" whispered in his ear.... :shock:

was he hitler's secret gay connection??!

or shud i say..."hitler's raj?" :shock:
Stingrae
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Habitual Perfectionist » Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:37 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:

:? who the f was he talking abt???

Was talking about Hitler the f. Knew that he'd committed suicide. Not about the hanging. So assumed it must be him. Will do my own research on this and post my findings later in the day....oops evening.
In un foro nella terra, viva un hobbit
Habitual Perfectionist
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Who da F is RAJ

by sehwag ka baap » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:34 pm

Who da F is RAJ ... ?? :?
sehwag ka baap

Re: Who da F is RAJ

by rock_26iin » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:35 pm

sehwag ka baap wrote:Who da F is RAJ ... ?? :?

read this and ull come 2 know :

http://www.fullhyderabad.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?t=38990
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

ok thx ..

by Sehwag ka baap » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:57 pm

thx rock ... was really confused with this raj thing [ thing ???? ] in several 'sting' related posts ... kyaa baap payne bola ich nahin apne RAJ ke baarein mein !!!
Sehwag ka baap

Re: ok thx ..

by rock_26iin » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:59 pm

Sehwag ka baap wrote:thx rock ... was really confused with this raj thing [ thing ???? ] in several 'sting' related posts

netime pal

Sehwag ka baap wrote:... kyaa baap payne bola ich nahin apne RAJ ke baarein mein !!!

Sting ure Sehwag's Baap's Baap also. I thot that romu was ure son. 1 more??? Badhai ho!!! mithai kahan hai??
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by sehwag ka baap » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:12 pm

Kya Sting rae ka beta romu [ mentioned in d "raj" post ki... some new funda? ] ... interesting ... hmmmmmmm......
sehwag ka baap

by rock_26iin » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:14 pm

sehwag ka baap wrote:Kya Sting rae ka beta romu [ mentioned in d "raj" post ki... some new funda? ] ... interesting ... hmmmmmmm......

romu adopted Stingrae as his baap
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by sehwag ka baap » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:20 pm

ok ! being a noob /// relatively .. in fact absolutely ignorant about the relations on FHDBs...
sehwag ka baap

by rock_26iin » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:22 pm

sehwag ka baap wrote:ok ! being a noob /// relatively .. in fact absolutely ignorant about the relations on FHDBs...

nobody blames u :lol:
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Return to Creativity, Inc.