Friday, 19 April 2024 »  Login
in

A Broken Wing

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by rock_26iin » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:15 pm

Habitual Perfectionist wrote:
rock_26iin wrote:
rabbithole wrote:proving u r sig! eh rock?

Or practicing for a new drawing class?

if i was why wud i b doin it on the comp?? :roll:

Advertising it maybe

hmmmmmmm......

not a bad idea, only i dont have anything to advertise :D
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Habitual Perfectionist » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:21 pm

rock_26iin wrote:
rock_26iin wrote:
rabbithole wrote:proving u r sig! eh rock?

Or practicing for a new drawing class?

if i was why wud i b doin it on the comp?? :roll:

Advertising it maybe

hmmmmmmm......

not a bad idea, only i dont have anything to advertise :D

you have the drawing class.
In un foro nella terra, viva un hobbit
Habitual Perfectionist
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by rock_26iin » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:25 pm

Habitual Perfectionist wrote:you have the drawing class.

got kicked out coz i didnt attend three classes coz i was posting on fullhyd.com :D
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Habitual Perfectionist » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:38 pm

rock_26iin wrote:

got kicked out coz i didnt attend three classes coz i was posting on fullhyd.com :D

The ill effects of spamming.
In un foro nella terra, viva un hobbit
Habitual Perfectionist
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by rock_26iin » Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:08 am

rock_26iin wrote:

The ill effects of spamming.

hey spamming's better than drawing, donchya think??
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by The Crackednut » Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:17 am

It was a decent poem..... good work Rock. What do u think it actually means?
"Is this the Real Life? Is this just Fantasy? Caught in a landslide... No escape from Reality!"
The Crackednut

by rock_26iin » Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:25 am

The Crackednut wrote:It was a decent poem..... good work Rock. What do u think it actually means?

welll, i think what the writer is trying to convey hear is that God wants us to believe in Him no matter what sort of difficulties we have to pass through and stay true to our prayers to Him and one day he will listen. The Angel in the poem is someone who is captured by the devil and he is torturing her but she is in wait of Him and one day he will come to her rescue. i know that this explanation is a lil away from what the poem may appear to someone else but this is what i gather from it.

Sorry my fellow spammers but this was a direct question and i had to answer with some sense. i got a lil dignity u know :)
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by rock_26iijn » Wed Jun 23, 2004 12:39 am

rock_26iin wrote:well, i think what the writer is trying to convey hear is that God wants us to believe in Him no matter what sort of difficulties we have to pass through and stay true to our prayers to Him and one day he will listen. The Angel in the poem is someone who is captured by the devil and he is torturing her but she is in wait of Him and one day he will come to her rescue. i know that this explanation is a lil away from what the poem may appear to someone else but this is what i gather from it.

wud like to correct myself there. The man in the poem is not the Devil himself but he represents the life we go through on earth. We win some, we lose some. We are happy sometimes and sometimes we are sad. He is the personification of human emotion in a life-span.

maybe my whole approach to this poem is wrong :?
rock_26iijn
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Alexis » Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:40 am

Nice poem, Rock. Who is the author? I write poems too.........but theyre a lot more darker.
Whenever you can't sleep
May you be treated to a song
And heaven cracks
A song falls softly from the light of heaven.
Alexis
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:54 am

Alexis wrote:Nice poem, Rock. Who is the author? I write poems too.........but theyre a lot more darker.
i prefer bluer poems...:D ;)
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by rock_26iin » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:06 am

Alexis wrote:Nice poem, Rock. Who is the author? I write poems too.........but theyre a lot more darker.

The poem is by someone called Martina McBride
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Previous                

Return to Creativity, Inc.