Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

www.rajeshgemini.com - Check out this site

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Re: re:

by The Jackal » Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:01 pm

lonewolf wrote:
LP wrote:Dont bother...Found it on kazaa(Thought I wouldnt get it becuae not many people keep piano works on kazaa).

If you use bittorrent instead of kazaa, you'll get the whole album! Unfortunately, I can't find any Yanni torrents.

I wanted to go for the Yanni's concert in Maryland this April but couldn't afford the $250 ticket :lol: His concerts are held once in 2 years, and his team members practice daily for several hours. He's a master of perfection.. very particular about everything!! I wish I can earn enough $$ and go for his next concert (hopefully it should be in the US)
I first checked on suprnova and then I went to look for it in Kazaa.BTW did you know that the MPAA and the music industry are watching suprnova and tracking people who share.Thats the reason I stopped downloading from there.I installed a firewall(Protowall and Peergaurdian) but they are not running from on my computer. :( :D
Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère.:Merovingian,TMR
The Jackal
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

Re: re:

by lonewolf » Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:25 pm

The Jackal wrote:BTW did you know that the MPAA and the music industry are watching suprnova and tracking people who share.Thats the reason I stopped downloading from there.I installed a firewall(Protowall and Peergaurdian) but they are not running from on my computer. :( :D

Sheesh, the RIAA have no work, maybe they do this to keep their paycheck from dying :D They are like the weathermen and security advisors in the US.. they make all kinds of exaggerated predictions and warnings just to keep their job :P
#$#$#u r acct #$@##@!@#
lonewolf
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

Hi lonewolf

by Rajesh Seshadri » Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:01 pm

lonewolf wrote:Its a beautiful site. Why don't you apply for web awards? I know of similar sites which have a long list of web awards. Is your website viewable on most of the major browsers and computers? If yes, I can give you a list of sites that give out web awards which may be helpful in your business.

Hi there,

i did get some awards for orginal content, design and creativity. i have to put them on my site though.. I'd love to have more links on the web awards. And yes, my site works on major browsers and computers. i need to upgrade my site a bit with my latest works and some section 508 standards. i hope to do that this month. thank you for msg.

Rajesh
Rajesh Seshadri - Multimedia Professional. http://www.rajeshgemini.com
Rajesh Seshadri

by Just Another Human » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:58 pm

Good Site - content, design, colors - the mixture is cool.

You could've put a li'l more content even though it looks damn professional.

Wish I could do all that stuff :-)

All the best.
ek minut....
Just Another Human
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

Previous                

Return to Creativity, Inc.