Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

Which middle-earth character do you like the most?

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Which middle-earth character do you like the most?

by Musafir Hyderabadi » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:47 am

<br>

Which "middle-earth" character do you like the most?

A: The Balrog Image

B: Barrow-wight Image

C: Cave Troll Image

D: Fell Beast Image

E: Uruk Hai Image

F: Warg Image

G: Hobbit Image

H: Dwarf Image

I: Musafir Hyderabadi :wink: Image

J: Fullhyd.com Moderator :shock: Image

<br>
Hints / Rules:
---------------
[1] Cheating, tossing, rigging, and guesswork not allowed.
[2] Choose "Fullhyd.com Moderator" to get your user mysteriously promoted to "God" Status!!
:lol:
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger."
Musafir Hyderabadi

by Le Chacal » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:10 am

I like the Ringwraiths. :D :D :D
Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère.:Merovingian,TMR
Le Chacal
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

f

by SimarikSMokin » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:17 am

they all freak me out :cry:
Huete treff ich einen Herrn
Der hat mich zum Fressen gern
Weiche Teile und auch harte
stehen auf der Speisekarte

Denn du bist
was du isst
und ihr wisst
was es ist
SimarikSMokin
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by Musafir Hyderabadi » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:33 am

Le Chacal wrote:I like the Ringwraiths. :D :D :D

I like the "ENTS", the best; for very obvious reasons. ;)
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger."
Musafir Hyderabadi

Re: f

by Musafir Hyderabadi » Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:39 am

SimarikSMokin wrote:they all freak me out :cry:

Yep thats the best part of Tolkiens imagination!
The monsters so.ooo realistic, and the story so.ooo believable!
Musafir Hyderabadi

by akhilis2cool » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:34 am

I like the hobbit!
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

by The Crackednut » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:03 pm

<---------

<---------

<---------

<---------

:D

The Uruk-hai, please.
"Is this the Real Life? Is this just Fantasy? Caught in a landslide... No escape from Reality!"
The Crackednut

by Scorpion's Sting » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:10 pm

GOLLUM

Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
Scorpion's Sting
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by ~akidna~ » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:33 pm

man thats tuff !!i love everything about LOTR

all of em r so cool

well..it had to be Gollum

then elves...legolas :wink:

urk hai :twisted:

the ents r cools too...

gosh so hard to choose
~akidna~
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by Sharjeel » Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:25 pm

ME don't know anything about LOTR. I am keeping away from it, as me is anyway a hopeless fan of RPGs and I dont want a new time-wasting excuse...
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Le Chacal » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:17 pm

Sharjeel wrote:ME don't know anything about LOTR. I am keeping away from it, as me is anyway a hopeless fan of RPGs and I dont want a new time-wasting excuse...
RPG? :? Rocket Propelled Granade? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère.:Merovingian,TMR
Le Chacal
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by san » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:26 am

How can one not read Hobbit & TLOR? I read them few years back before the movies were out. Enjoyed every bit. Tolkien is a genius. Fav character mmmm hard to choose...
san
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by Le Chacal » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:17 am

I tried to read LOTR the day before yesterday during my thanksgiving break and I didnt even finish 2 pages. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The writing style was very different from the usual authors I read from.
Le Chacal
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Jaan » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:11 am

Yeah reading the LOTR is difficult but by no means impossible.

You might want to try reading The Hobbit first...easier on the eyes. :)

Definitely the ENTS! and then everyone else...

I will admit :oops: I felt like crying when Treebeard discovers the damage to the trees. And when he says, "They come with fire, they come with axes... gnawing, biting, breaking, hacking, burning. Destroyers and usurpers, curse them."

Jaan
Jaan
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Igiveadamn » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:16 am

I wanna be Legolas. How come no one listed that character???
If I am the future, we are history.
Igiveadamn

by Musafir Hyderabadi » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:21 am

Jaan wrote:Yeah reading the LOTR is difficult but by no means impossible.

I will admit :oops: I felt like crying when Treebeard discovers the damage to the trees. And when he says, "They come with fire, they come with axes... gnawing, biting, breaking, hacking, burning. Destroyers and usurpers, curse them."

Jaan

:shock: :shock: :shock:

You too felt like crying when you read that dialogue?

Are you by any chance my unknown twin brother/sister?

How else could one explain you uttering the same dialogue that made me cry too? :wink:
Musafir Hyderabadi

by Musafir Hyderabadi » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:24 am

Le Chacal wrote:I tried to read LOTR the day before yesterday during my thanksgiving break and I didnt even finish 2 pages. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The writing style was very different from the usual authors I read from.

As far as LOTR fans are concerned, thats nothing to laugh about. :?
Musafir Hyderabadi

by Le Chacal » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:34 am

Musafir Hyderabadi wrote:
Le Chacal wrote:I tried to read LOTR the day before yesterday during my thanksgiving break and I didnt even finish 2 pages. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The writing style was very different from the usual authors I read from.

As far as LOTR fans are concerned, thats nothing to laugh about. :?
Well its amusing to me because I usually finish a book in 1 sitting. :lol:
Le Chacal
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Jaan » Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:29 am

Musafir Hyderabadi wrote:
Jaan wrote:Yeah reading the LOTR is difficult but by no means impossible.

Jaan

You too felt like crying when you read that dialogue?
Are you by any chance my unknown twin brother/sister?
How else could one explain you uttering the same dialogue that made me cry too? :wink:

I don't know if I am your long lost unknown twin, aaj se le ke teek bayis sal pehle...:P Do you too remember the song that Maa used to sing when we were young? :twisted:

So, IF I am do I have to start calling myself a Wizard of some sort? I mean, the magic runs in the family right?

:wink:

Jaan
Have you seen Neville's toad, Trevor?
Jaan
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

Re: Which middle-earth character do you like the most?

by The fullhyd.com Moderator » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:03 pm

Musafir Hyderabadi wrote: J: Fullhyd.com Moderator :shock: Image

<br> [2] Choose "Fullhyd.com Moderator" to get your user mysteriously promoted to "God" Status!! :lol:

Dear Musafir Hyderabadi,

It appears that you have wrongly identified the fullhyd.com moderator as a character of another tale. The particular fullhyd.com moderator that you appear to refer to, stars in a tale of his own, as follows:

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful and extremely sweet girl. One day suddenly her mother died, leaving her and her father grief-stricken, but over time they recovered, and after a few months her father married again (we say "again" based on the assumption that her father had originally married her mother, or at least some other woman who also died or was legally divorced - this is apocryphal, but, for the purposes of this account, is mostly insignificant and dispensable detail, serving primarily to cause you to lose track of what the text was before these parentheses began, which was "One day suddenly her mother died, leaving her and her father grief-stricken, but over time they recovered, and after a few months her father married again"), bringing home a stepmother and stepsisters who treated her very badly.

One night all of the town was to attend the Royal Ball, but the beautiful girl could not go because her stepmother wouldn't let her. So she sat at home sadly, when all of a sudden a shining fairy appeared in front of her and told her that this part of the story was sponsored by ICICI Prudential, which helps you plan for retirement. Poor product placement. She also told the girl that she was her fairy godmother, and that she could do miracles like making all her rats big as horses. The young girl mistakenly hears "rats" as "zits" and starts running for her life, but the godmother catches up and clarifies, and all's well. The godmother then notes that they have deviated significantly from the script by now, and that the girl should now really get her backside into the made-to-order pumpkin that'll be doubling up as a chariot tonite, and get to the friggin' Ball.

So the girl gets to the Ball, and the Prince is extremely smitten, and asks her if she's already in any relationship. The girl says no, and so they dance around. Suddenly it starts chiming midnight, and the girl remembers that the godmother told her to scoot by now, and starts running. In her hurry, she forgets to leave any slipper behind, and so the Prince has no way of figuring out who she is.

So the next day the Prince again announces a Ball, and again the girl's stepmother and stepsisters leave her home, and again the fairy godmother gets her to the Ball. And again the girl hangs around till it's too late, and again she runs and again forgets to leave a slipper behind. This happens the next day, and again on the day after that, and then again on the day after that, and so on for thousands of days.

Then one day she is again about to run off at midnight when the Prince stops her and asks her if she can please forget her slipper so that he can trace her and get this thing moving. And then the girl thinks: "Okay, it's time to retire and settle down."

As you would have realized by now, these are the salient features of the fullhyd.com moderator:

1. He looks nowhere near as good as you have suggested, for women are constantly running away from him.

2. A person who can't even make a woman forget a slipper is unlikely to have any superpowers to convert mortals into gods.

We hope this puts all speculation at rest.

Regards,

The fullhyd.com Moderator

by akhilis2cool » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:09 pm

Congratulations musafir

U WOKE THEM UP!
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

Re: Which middle-earth character do you like the most?

by malakpetmasala » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:15 pm

The fullhyd.com Moderator wrote:
Musafir Hyderabadi wrote: J: Fullhyd.com Moderator :shock: Image

<br> [2] Choose "Fullhyd.com Moderator" to get your user mysteriously promoted to "God" Status!! :lol:

Dear Musafir Hyderabadi,

It appears that you have wrongly identified the fullhyd.com moderator as a character of another tale. The particular fullhyd.com moderator that you appear to refer to, stars in a tale of his own, as follows:

Once upon a time there lived a beautiful and extremely sweet girl. One day suddenly her mother died, leaving her and her father grief-stricken, but over time they recovered, and after a few months her father married again (we say "again" based on the assumption that her father had originally married her mother, or at least some other woman who also died or was legally divorced - this is apocryphal, but, for the purposes of this account, is mostly insignificant and dispensable detail, serving primarily to cause you to lose track of what the text was before these parentheses began, which was "One day suddenly her mother died, leaving her and her father grief-stricken, but over time they recovered, and after a few months her father married again"), bringing home a stepmother and stepsisters who treated her very badly.

One night all of the town was to attend the Royal Ball, but the beautiful girl could not go because her stepmother wouldn't let her. So she sat at home sadly, when all of a sudden a shining fairy appeared in front of her and told her that this part of the story was sponsored by ICICI Prudential, which helps you plan for retirement. Poor product placement. She also told the girl that she was her fairy godmother, and that she could do miracles like making all her rats big as horses. The young girl mistakenly hears "rats" as "zits" and starts running for her life, but the godmother catches up and clarifies, and all's well. The godmother then notes that they have deviated significantly from the script by now, and that the girl should now really get her backside into the made-to-order pumpkin that'll be doubling up as a chariot tonite, and get to the friggin' Ball.

So the girl gets to the Ball, and the Prince is extremely smitten, and asks her if she's already in any relationship. The girl says no, and so they dance around. Suddenly it starts chiming midnight, and the girl remembers that the godmother told her to scoot by now, and starts running. In her hurry, she forgets to leave any slipper behind, and so the Prince has no way of figuring out who she is.

So the next day the Prince again announces a Ball, and again the girl's stepmother and stepsisters leave her home, and again the fairy godmother gets her to the Ball. And again the girl hangs around till it's too late, and again she runs and again forgets to leave a slipper behind. This happens the next day, and again on the day after that, and then again on the day after that, and so on for thousands of days.

Then one day she is again about to run off at midnight when the Prince stops her and asks her if she can please forget her slipper so that he can trace her and get this thing moving. And then the girl thinks: "Okay, it's time to retire and settle down."

As you would have realized by now, these are the salient features of the fullhyd.com moderator:

1. He looks nowhere near as good as you have suggested, for women are constantly running away from him.
2. A person who can't even make a woman forget a slipper is unlikely to have any superpowers to convert mortals into gods.

We hope this puts all speculation at rest.

Regards,

u were nt talking about CAD by any chance....were u?
The ultimate
malakpetmasala
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by azazel » Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:18 pm

ive witnessed a miracle :shock:
nolite arbitrari quia venerim mittere pacem in terram non veni pacem
azazel
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by CtrlAltDel » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:45 pm

the sleeping giant awaketh....
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Musafir Hyderabadi » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:24 pm

akhilis2cool wrote:Congratulations musafir
U WOKE THEM UP!

Microsleeps are brief, unintended episodes of loss of attention associated with events such as blank stare, head snapping, prolonged eye closure, etc., which may occur when a person is fatigued but trying to stay awake to perform a monotonous task like watching a computer screen or even worse moderating musafir's posts :wink:

So all I had to do was break the pattern!!! :lol:

Thank you very much for the compliment anyway; or was it...
Musafir Hyderabadi

Next         

Return to Creativity, Inc.