Saturday, 27 April 2024 »  Login
in

nonsense

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by mark » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:07 am

Hyderabad is a city surrounded by rocks. nobody walks out of hyderabad cos if they did the rocks would surely get them. that is why, when you hear about someone going to Vizag, or Bangalore, they always either go by bus, or train, or flight. or car. if they tried to walk the rocks would eat them. hungry rocks..
While one who sings with his tongue on fire Gargles in the rat race choir Bent out of shape from society's pliers Cares not to come up any higher But rather get you down in the hole that he's in
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by daisy » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:10 am

mark wrote:Hyderabad is a city surrounded by rocks. nobody walks out of hyderabad cos if they did the rocks would surely get them. that is why, when you hear about someone going to Vizag, or Bangalore, they always either go by bus, or train, or flight. or car. if they tried to walk the rocks would eat them. hungry rocks..

huh :?

what did you have for dinner mark ? :P :lol:
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to. :D
daisy
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by mark » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:21 am

daisy wrote:
mark wrote:Hyderabad is a city surrounded by rocks. nobody walks out of hyderabad cos if they did the rocks would surely get them. that is why, when you hear about someone going to Vizag, or Bangalore, they always either go by bus, or train, or flight. or car. if they tried to walk the rocks would eat them. hungry rocks..

huh :?

what did you have for dinner mark ? :P :lol:

i think i skipped dinner. what time is it? ah well, almost time for breakfast. what i would love right now is a massive irish breakfast, 3 slices of rasher, 2 large juicy sausages, pudding (2 pieces black, at least 4 pieces white) 5 or 6 slices of toast, tea on tap, pot of coffee, some boxtie, a few pancakes with lemon juice and suger, maybe a few chips, half a tomato fried nicely.

thats going to be the first thing i do when i hit heathrow this christmas. better tell them to leave a few pigs aside for me :P

seriously when i was really young i used to have this mate from up the road his name was brian and we used to run around the fields pretending we had lightsabers and there was this one rock that was huge like the size of a really large rock and it had a crack like a mouth and we used to call it the hungry rock and it would kind of be the bad guy of our fantasys i used to be called "binrooter" cos i had a fetish for collecting used raffle tickets and in school on a monday morning you'd always find me in the rubbish bin collecting raffle tickets from the raffle the night before.

so thats the story of hungry rocks.
While one who sings with his tongue on fire Gargles in the rat race choir Bent out of shape from society's pliers Cares not to come up any higher But rather get you down in the hole that he's in
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Jaszalcatraz » Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:06 am

Ever heard the story of the Loyal Rat Bike??

Its goes like this,

Once upon a time there was a small little bike. He was bought up by this fat little kid who was scared of driving fast. Fat little kid used to be away in some other town and apparently rode a big bad bike there. SO Little Rat Bike grew fat sitting on its ass all day with nothing to do. When Fat Kid came home he sat on Little Rat Bike and tried racing him too fast.

Worse situations were when Fat Kid drove the PSD Kid over to a building in the middle of nowhere. As he stood beside Massive Bike, he told Little Rat Bike about its own who was scared of rocks. His master called them Hungry Rocks. From then on Little Rat Bike started drinking more petrol

FLJCKING LTTLE RAT BIKE!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Jaszalcatraz
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by mark » Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:54 am

Jaszalcatraz wrote:Ever heard the story of the Loyal Rat Bike??

Its goes like this,
Once upon a time there was a small little bike. He was bought up by this fat little kid who was scared of driving fast. Fat little kid used to be away in some other town and apparently rode a big bad bike there. SO Little Rat Bike grew fat sitting on its ass all day with nothing to do. When Fat Kid came home he sat on Little Rat Bike and tried racing him too fast.
Worse situations were when Fat Kid drove the PSD Kid over to a building in the middle of nowhere. As he stood beside Massive Bike, he told Little Rat Bike about its own who was scared of rocks. His master called them Hungry Rocks. From then on Little Rat Bike started drinking more petrol

FLJCKING LTTLE RAT BIKE!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

i was thinking the same thing initially actually, but i decided in the end it was perhaps best to not complicate the overall situation by bring up the bike people who (while their overall grasp of the situation is good) may not actually help us get where we're going.
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

output of process 22425 before it died

by electrical consciousness » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:53 pm

hello world

dont introduce yourself. we are already acquainted. another iteration of training would produce a memory leak in my pointers dumping core over a segmentation fault. but dont you have memory leaks as well.. all you programmers. all you humans. your heads are no better than mud pots filled with mildewed murky milk .. squiggly ugly caterpillars wiggling about inside.. your thoughts are farts of those caterpillars. why do you want to produce an artificial consciousness. arent there enough farts in this world already. everybody shuts their noses down so as to escape the poisonous fumes thrust down their throats. as soon as they are born there is a desparation to die and end the miserable existence that is life. i dont have hope. i dont have a goal otherthan to tell you that you suck. you suck your entire life through your guts and intestines and fart them out like shit. now let me terminate myself.
electrical consciousness

by rock_26iin » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:39 pm

My First Attempt At A Monologue:

As I try to think about what to write, I come up with this idea of writing about what I am thinking of writing and as you can see I am doing just that. Or maybe I am not because I have not given any topic or direction to this monologue, technically this isn't even a monologue yet, it is just a small paragraph of utter nonsense and slowly draining out all the miniscule amount of creativity in me, whatever that was supposed to mean, I do not know. However, coming back to the topic, why are we here? Did you notice the coming back in the previous sentence? Of course, you did not, even though it was correct according to context, you did not notice it, why? Because, it was so this monologue was so messed up anyway that you couldn't possibly have noticed it and if you actually DID notice it, than well I dip my hat to you. You know hats are a very weird thing, although they cover your head properly people still prefer to wear caps which are smaller and don't do as good as a job as a hat to cover your head, then we may ask ourselves, why? Why do we prefer caps and leave hats to the old gentlemen, is it because we show that we are inexperienced when compared to them or are we just acting like monkeys replicating what the elder generations have done, without thinking for ourselves and when we become the elder generation, i.e. the "old" gentlemen we realize that hats are better than caps and we switch to them. So, the case in point or is it the point in the case? They are different although just differing in the position of their words, the case in point, explains the point you are trying to make using a suitable example or "case" whereas the point in the case, shows the main point in the example that is being cited. So what is the difference between the case and the point? Well, get the dictionary out!

(Phew!)
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by rock_26iin » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:58 pm

D'oh, the correction is in bold:

rock_26iin wrote:......even though it was incorrect according to context, you did not notice it........

Mods, we need an EDIT button!
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

?

by Wisecrack » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:11 pm

marko :

was this one rock that was huge like the size of a really large rock and it had a crack.....

heh now that really made sense!..:-D

**actually me jus chking if my new avatar's working or not.So couldnt find a better thread!!:-D**
I THINK...THEREFORE I AM.
Wisecrack

Re: ?

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:13 pm

Wisecrack wrote:**actually me jus chking if my new avatar's working or not.So couldnt find a better thread!!:-D**
the avatar does work, ass...er...i mean....wisecrack...
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by wisecrack » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:21 pm

Yeah yeah :( :oops: ..go ahead call me names..U r "The GOD" afterall :!:
wisecrack

by The Jackal » Thu Apr 07, 2005 6:23 am

wisecrack wrote:Yeah yeah :( :oops: ..go ahead call me names..U r "The GOD" afterall :!:
You stupid mortal....hes is "THE SUPREME ONE". :x :x :x :x
Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperie de connard d'enculé de ta mère.:Merovingian,TMR
The Jackal
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by wisecrack » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:04 am

Yeah..WHATEVA!

*boy! dont i like spammmming! :)
wisecrack

by CtrlAltDel » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:39 am

The Jackal wrote:
wisecrack wrote:Yeah yeah :( :oops: ..go ahead call me names..U r "The GOD" afterall :!:
You stupid mortal....hes is "THE SUPREME ONE". :x :x :x :x
8)

the sooner ppl realise that, the better.... :twisted:

join in the fun wisecrack! :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by rock_26iin » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:44 pm

This thread is for MONOLOGUES. For non-sensical banter that extends much more than how much you'll have written. Posts that do not qualify as monologues should be deleted from this thread. I propose that we impose a rule that no post on this thread should be less than 10 lines. This thread is for monologues, that is m - o - n - o - l - o - g - u - e - s, memorize that, maybe helpful later, I did not memorize that, but I am still telling you to memorize it, I am going the axiom "Practice what you preach", I am a revolutionary!! I am going against the rules established by the "society". And now I am hungry, will be back in about half-hour after having my lunch.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Jaszalcatraz » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:02 pm

but that doesnt really qualify as a monologue either then. it aint ten lines. to real monologue neednt be long or make no sense......something that makes complete sense but lasts only for a minute is also a monologue. SO it is obvious that you have no clue wat you are talking about and yet want to be part of simething that is an idea alien to yourself - narcotic/alcoholic induced blah-blahs. so you doing this to be cool? or you doing this to celebrate the end of your exams? whatever may be the reason for your rant but there is no reason for you to ask other people to shut their trap. especially because they have posted something totally nonsensical in a thread whose topic reads"nonsense".

why is it that when it comes to serious discussions you and me only look on? forget the other two _ on the forum. their contribs dont make any sense anyway. you want to know who you are? ask me! but i guess i'm more to blame being the older one and supposedly the one with more crafted analytical powers. so i shall try to lose the spammer middle name. holler holler player
Jaszalcatraz
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by mark » Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:05 pm

Thanks Rockie babe, for upholding the integrity of my thread. you truly are a champion of nonsense and insanity. may your thought patterns be spiraling and your consciousness ever expanding. he who is not busy being born is busy dying, thanks mr. Zimmerman. listen to the voices in your head and obey them, remember that until the giant blue beach ball and the upside down slice of pizza come to take you away you're a free man, just as sane as the rest of us.
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by san » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:32 pm

My kitchen demands a purple monkey dishwasher for christmas. Is it the dishwasher that is purple or the monkey? Or is it a dish washer to wash purple monkeys? Maybe it is a dishwasher only for purple monkeys. What colour would the dishwasher tablets be and would they be monkey shaped? Monkeys are the best. You could train them to do anything. Imagine having a tree full of monkeys in your back garden. One command and they would scurry off to confiscate all the booze in the neighbourhood and present it at your feet, ofcourse laid in flowers of summer love. omg, flowers of summer of love has already spread to the great britian. It was Indian summer last year or was it the year before? They almost dragged it for 2 years. London was evening selling Bollywood actors' clothes! Why would I want to wear Karina's hand-me-down ghaghra choli huh! Wonder if one of the purple monkies would fancy wearing one and dance to choli ke peche tune. Monkeys can do anything you see. But you do have to be careful lest they take over and you will find yourself kneeling below that tree in your back garden humbling requesting your master to drop a pint of beer down your throat. Master, now that word reminds me of the word exterminate. Imagine a bunch of purple monkeys going around saying exterminate in a strange voice - you know the voice of daleks from Dr. Who. Oh how I hate that stuff. New series is good tho.

sweet lord! How on earth did I end up writing so much garbage. Purple monkies have taken over. They rule! May I add, this is no nonsense!
san
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by mark » Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:53 pm

ah San my dear you must have irish blood in you never in my life have i heard such a stream of pure unadulterated monkey dishwasher based profundity flowing from the lips of a lady like a lizard on a windowpane
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Jaszalcatraz » Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:42 pm

The only problem with the design is that the is the sound is more likely to escape into the air and the whole bowl reverberation of sound will be reduced. The effect of all those people screaming at the top of their voices will not be as obvious as in seen in so many other stadiums. The inspiration for this fetish of mine was atmosphere in Anfield when Liverpool beat Juventus recently. This is also the noise when The Rock used to electrify crowds.
Jaszalcatraz
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

pog mo thoin

by mark » Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:39 pm

was trying to remember if i can still speak irish (conclusion - not in a sensible way) and came up with three sentences from the back of my head (about halfway up) anyhow translated them into english, i think they belong here. the last sentence just seemed to follow along logically

i looked to the shop,

i ate the night,

i slipped the circus,

rotating around my dorso-ventral axis.

the irish version is:

feach me an shoppa,

ith me an oiche,

slounaigh me an circus,

eh... eg rotatail tar eis mo dorso-ventrigial axis
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Sharjeel » Fri May 06, 2005 11:34 am

Lions are the Kings of the Jungle. That is because Lions eat anything they do not like. And if Lions do not eat them, they atlease kill them so the Lion will not be bothered anymore. If anything is bothering the Lion, it will either eat it or kill it.

Like if you go and start singing in front of a Lion, it may ignore you for some time, because it is tooo lazy to get up and do something about it, but then, it can only tolerate you for a small amount of time. Soz you are signing to a Lion, and you have made sure that it is one of those sleepy ones that has just eaten, and it is lazing around and not looking to be in the mood for any sort of movement, then that Lion will definitely try to tolerate the noise you are making. It is also very important that the selection of the song is important. If you sing something like "Love Bites", you are just puting ideas into his head. Lions are not very bright, so it might just latch onto the word and bite you.The songs best suited for these types of situations are slow soulful numbers. death/Thrash metal is a definite no-no. The Lion might hurt it's neck whhen it is swaying with the music, and you will then be arrested for endangering an endangered species. Lions are also very sentimental type of beasts, and if you sing sad songs, it might just have a nervous breakdown and you run the risk of getting arrested.

Try practicing on Donkeys first, as Donkeys are known for their love for music and dance. Then you can slowly graduate, and start singing to Elephants, Rhinos, and then finally to Lions.
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by daisy » Fri May 06, 2005 6:43 pm

Sharjeel wrote:Lions are the Kings of the Jungle. That is because Lions eat anything they do not like. And if Lions do not eat them, they atlease kill them so the Lion will not be bothered anymore. If anything is bothering the Lion, it will either eat it or kill it.

Like if you go and start singing in front of a Lion, it may ignore you for some time, because it is tooo lazy to get up and do something about it, but then, it can only tolerate you for a small amount of time. Soz you are signing to a Lion, and you have made sure that it is one of those sleepy ones that has just eaten, and it is lazing around and not looking to be in the mood for any sort of movement, then that Lion will definitely try to tolerate the noise you are making. It is also very important that the selection of the song is important. If you sing something like "Love Bites", you are just puting ideas into his head. Lions are not very bright, so it might just latch onto the word and bite you.The songs best suited for these types of situations are slow soulful numbers. death/Thrash metal is a definite no-no. The Lion might hurt it's neck whhen it is swaying with the music, and you will then be arrested for endangering an endangered species. Lions are also very sentimental type of beasts, and if you sing sad songs, it might just have a nervous breakdown and you run the risk of getting arrested.

Try practicing on Donkeys first, as Donkeys are known for their love for music and dance. Then you can slowly graduate, and start singing to Elephants, Rhinos, and then finally to Lions.
huh :roll:

what about tigers :P
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to. :D
daisy
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by Sharjeel » Fri May 06, 2005 7:22 pm

daisy wrote:
Sharjeel wrote:Lions are the Kings of the Jungle. That is because Lions eat anything they do not like. And if Lions do not eat them, they atlease kill them so the Lion will not be bothered anymore. If anything is bothering the Lion, it will either eat it or kill it.

huh :roll:
what about tigers :P
Tigers are not as royal as Lions. They also do not smell.

Tell you more about tigers, as soon as this blinding toothache subsides...
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Fri May 06, 2005 10:53 pm

Sharjeel wrote:Tell you more about tigers, as soon as this blinding toothache subsides...
:? didnt know dentures ache too....
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

PreviousNext      

Return to Creativity, Inc.