Friday, 17 May 2024 »  Login
in

nonsense

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Sharjeel » Sat May 07, 2005 9:39 am

CtrlAltDel wrote:
Sharjeel wrote:Tell you more about tigers, as soon as this blinding toothache subsides...
:? didnt know dentures ache too....
:neutral:

I would have laffed, but it will only increase the pain...
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

peaks and troughs

by mark » Fri May 20, 2005 12:19 pm

i slip down to the dark sticky depths, the smell of blood and electricity fills the air, my lungs refuse to operate at full capacity, an iron glove squeezes my heart while my guts are ripped out and trod on by cruel goats, my brain is filled with broken glass, i breath fire, i drink acid, i eat barbed wire... but i'm ok.

i rise up to the bright cloud heights, the smell of flowers and trees fills the air, my chest cavity is bursting open with love, my heart expands with hope, my mind is clear, i breath peace, i drink beauty, i eat understanding... but it's empty.
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

Re: peaks and troughs

by Sharjeel » Fri May 20, 2005 2:40 pm

mark wrote:i slip down to the dark sticky depths, the smell of blood and electricity fills the air, my lungs refuse to operate at full capacity, an iron glove squeezes my heart while my guts are ripped out and trod on by cruel goats, my brain is filled with broken glass, i breath fire, i drink acid, i eat barbed wire... but i'm ok.

i rise up to the bright cloud heights, the smell of flowers and trees fills the air, my chest cavity is bursting open with love, my heart expands with hope, my mind is clear, i breath peace, i drink beauty, i eat understanding... but it's empty.
Aaaah...

AR should see this. Is this the lyrics from some Death Metal song?
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Vishrasayan » Fri May 20, 2005 3:08 pm

In one of my posts (string by Aries) I said guys can't really express their feelings - seeing the posts here, I retract my statement completely and unconditionally - heck I totally forgot the years of practise and skills we guys have........just that I never imagined that the cross apllication of the 'letting out skills' to mind could be so potent &...productive....

...onestly you've got to be stoned, drunk or sleep-deprived to get so random... I can vouch for that as the most verbose reaction I can get out of me after a late lunch is just a burp.....

but great crap really..........

all these words have spurrred me to start a string based on brevity of words.....wel.cum there folks....
Dil pe mat le yaar....
http://vishrasayan.blogspot.com/
Vishrasayan

by mark » Fri May 20, 2005 3:56 pm

Vishrasayan wrote:In one of my posts (string by Aries) I said guys can't really express their feelings - seeing the posts here, I retract my statement completely and unconditionally - heck I totally forgot the years of practise and skills we guys have........just that I never imagined that the cross apllication of the 'letting out skills' to mind could be so potent &...productive....

...onestly you've got to be stoned, drunk or sleep-deprived to get so random... I can vouch for that as the most verbose reaction I can get out of me after a late lunch is just a burp.....

but great crap really..........

all these words have spurrred me to start a string based on brevity of words.....wel.cum there folks....

Exterminate all Rational Thought
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Sharjeel » Fri May 20, 2005 11:04 pm

If there is any feeling of utter satisfaction and pure happiness, it must be the warm feeling we get when we have watched someone puke violently. The last split instant before the puke, the whole face contorts... the stomach churns...the intestinal and other fluids race up into the nose givin it a horribly pungent odour...
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

dhim-chiks of the tuk-tuks

by vakibs » Fri May 27, 2005 4:28 pm

The tuk-tuk-sharing-autos are the spice of hyderabad. As such hyderabad is the home of spices. Thus the tuk-tuk-sharing-autos are the spice of the spice-home. Not to mention the spicy vapours they churn out into the streets. Ah those intestine-tickling, bile-boiling, nostrill-crackling vapours. And the sounds !!! The dhim-chik-dhim-chik-bum-bum-dhum-chik-dhum-chik sounds. Passengers get enticed into the tuk-tuks by the dhim-chiks of the sonorous speakers. Like a melancholy pied piper, the tuk-tuk strolls the streets of hyderabad, People are either rats or they are children or they are both. And they board the tuk-tuks and shake their heads in tune with the dhim-chiks. As the tuk-tuk rocks the bumps off the roads, the dhim-chiks rake the crumps of bollywood music. The dhim-chiks gradually take the form of two huge spheres - two cosmic, enromous all-engulfing spheres and they ram into each other ferociously. They squeeze the people, the buildings and the entire world in between them, And they oscillate in a violent cosmic ballet. The passengers of the tuk-tuk utter orgasmic screams as the dhim-chiks subside for a few seconds. Then they resume in full ferocity as the stereo player wakes up into another dance. Now the two speheres transform into orange balls of burning light. And as they rotate violently, they suddenly crash into each other - a collision of stars. The radiation and the heat of the collision starts swelling up into the ears of the passengers. Slowly, in between the dhim-chiks, the high pitched squeal of a female bollywood singer erupts. This then crawls up around the two orange fire-balls and hurls them around with its tentacles like an octopus. The screams and drums and the shrivels. Then the driver starts smoking a cigarette into the tuk-tuk. Thi s mixes with the spicy fumes of the tuk-tuk and engulfs the passengers into a spiritual cosmic bliss. The passengers fall down drop-dead-unconscious. Then, the tuk-tuk strolls again into the streets attracting more rat-people with its dhim-chik pipes.
vakibs

by mark » Fri May 27, 2005 4:53 pm

hehe, cool!

when i was young i had three friends. 1 of them had a really strong elbow. he used his elbow to break things that needed to be broken, in fights, etc. The other had a really strong knee, which he used to make holes in the ground, or to kick through old doors of the abandons houses in our area. I had a really strong head. I used to constantly bang my head off walls, cars, trees, anything. I loved the dizzyness, the pain, the metallic taste in the back of my throat, seeing stars. God knows how many brain cells I killed as a child by banging my head off things. As an adult i feel i'm still banging my head off things. It's as if as a child i realised that i'd be banging my head off things my whole life, and i might as well learn to enjoy it.
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Sharjeel » Fri May 27, 2005 7:17 pm

mark wrote:hehe, cool!

when i was young i had three friends. 1 of them had a really strong elbow. he used his elbow to break things that needed to be broken, in fights, etc. The other had a really strong knee, which he used to make holes in the ground, or to kick through old doors of the abandons houses in our area. I had a really strong head. I used to constantly bang my head off walls, cars, trees, anything. I loved the dizzyness, the pain, the metallic taste in the back of my throat, seeing stars. God knows how many brain cells I killed as a child by banging my head off things. As an adult i feel i'm still banging my head off things. It's as if as a child i realised that i'd be banging my head off things my whole life, and i might as well learn to enjoy it.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Top class nonsense! If there is something like that...
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by mark » Fri May 27, 2005 7:31 pm

Sharjeel wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Top class nonsense! If there is something like that...

actually, it's true.
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Lucifer » Fri May 27, 2005 11:32 pm

Wow Mark! I have suddenly have new-found respect for you. In time, I may even idolise you.
Nothing travels faster than light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-- Douglas Adams
http://artfilm.fullhydblogs.com/
Lucifer
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by mark » Sat May 28, 2005 1:05 am

Lucifer wrote:Wow Mark! I have suddenly have new-found respect for you. In time, I may even idolise you.

cool. just put lots of cushions around the pedestal, my balance isn't the best :wink:
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by vakibs » Sat May 28, 2005 1:31 pm

:D :D :D

Statuatory Warning : Kids, dont try this at home. The act is performed by experts.

What about the 3rd friend mark ?
vakibs

by mark » Sat May 28, 2005 1:57 pm

vakibs wrote:

:D :D :D
Statuatory Warning : Kids, dont try this at home. The act is performed by experts.
What about the 3rd friend mark ?

ok i meant i was in a circle of three. me and two others. haven't spoken to either of them in years so i'm not sure how their knees/elbows are holding up.
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by vakibs » Sat May 28, 2005 2:11 pm

My head has such a thin shell, I never did a somersault in my life.. not even with a helmet on. :) Also true, I dont play football. (or soccer) But I used to play cricket. And when I get angry at a person, I throw the ball straight at him. And it never misses that mark on the forehead - the position where Indian women put bindi. But weirdly, I never manage to throw the bails off the wicket.
vakibs

by ycr007 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:16 pm

If I Happen to meet the 'So called Soap Queen of Indian Television' anyday in my life,i'm gonna just kidnap her,dissect out her brains and am gonna sell it to some kabadiwalla.and i won't mind if he does'nt pay me anything in return.in fact i shall give him some money to buy it.or maybe i'll even freeze it and use it in some way to attack our enemies.Don't ask me how i'll do it.In all probability,I shall make her tell me the process before i kill her.

I've never been like this before.What crime i have done,i'm wondering! for the last 20 minutes or so,I am tolerating the raves & rants of a Parvati Aggarwal on the "Story House House's" on Star+ and even my devlistest ideas don't seem to persuae My Folks top change the channel and spare me from sucr crap....
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by Sharjeel » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:58 pm

ycr007 wrote:If I Happen to meet the 'So called Soap Queen of Indian Television' anyday in my life,i'm gonna just kidnap her,dissect out her brains and am gonna sell it to some kabadiwalla.and i won't mind if he does'nt pay me anything in return.in fact i shall give him some money to buy it.or maybe i'll even freeze it and use it in some way to attack our enemies.Don't ask me how i'll do it.In all probability,I shall make her tell me the process before i kill her.
I've never been like this before.What crime i have done,i'm wondering! for the last 20 minutes or so,I am tolerating the raves & rants of a Parvati Aggarwal on the "Story House House's" on Star+ and even my devlistest ideas don't seem to persuae My Folks top change the channel and spare me from sucr crap....
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me be claiming the rights to her body after you have had ur fun :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by ycr007 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:56 pm

Sharjeel wrote:
ycr007 wrote:If I Happen to meet the 'So called Soap Queen of Indian Television' anyday in my life,i'm gonna just kidnap her,dissect out her brains and am gonna sell it to some kabadiwalla.and i won't mind if he does'nt pay me anything in return.in fact i shall give him some money to buy it.or maybe i'll even freeze it and use it in some way to attack our enemies.Don't ask me how i'll do it.In all probability,I shall make her tell me the process before i kill her.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me be claiming the rights to her body after you have had ur fun :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:.

Maybe You Should Tell Us What U'll do With it :P
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:38 pm

damn!!! :lol:

NECROPHILIA!!!!!! :twisted:
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by rock_26iin » Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:54 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:damn!!! :lol:

Necrophilia eh? interesting concept u know, its almost like saying that if i cant have u in life, then i'll have u in death. really romantic concept when u come to think of it, but the ladies dont understand it. They find it growse, but i scream to all those non-belivers that necrophiliacs are really love-deprived ppl. in fact, so love deprived that the reach higher levels of insanity than most other ppl, only its not insanity it is obsession. therefore, dont disdain necrophiliacs, just love them.
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by mark » Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:32 pm

do they make husband and wife double coffins? that'd be kind of cute, if you both dies at the same time you get a double coffin to rot together in.
While one who sings with his tongue on fire Gargles in the rat race choir Bent out of shape from society's pliers Cares not to come up any higher But rather get you down in the hole that he's in
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by mark » Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:59 pm

"just because you're dead, doesn't mean your sex-life has to be. Continue dating after expiring, join the dead-dating ring. The live partner (LP) initiates the date, the dead partner (DP) will have specified a list of preconditions prior to passing away which the LP must meet in order for the date to be set up. Your cold body will be kept here at the dead-dating ring headquarters, prior to your date your lifeless corpse will be warmed in a bath to 37.5 degrees celcius, given a nice massage to relieve rigor-mortis, dressed in evening-wear and driven to the restaurant for the date. Think of it: If the one you love is already dead then you'll never lose them! Into the more Kinky side of things? Thats fine! Your partner won't object, they're dead!

If the date is successful and the LP decides to take the DP as a life partner then we'll set up your house with the necessary equiptment to store and care for a dead person. You'll soon get used to the smell of rotting flesh, and your family will absolutely adore your newly deceased love. So call the dead-dating ring today for an apointment. Your ideal partner may be in our refridgerator. "

warning: housepets and dead partners do not mix.
Be safe. Wear a full bio-suit when spending time with the dead.
While one who sings with his tongue on fire Gargles in the rat race choir Bent out of shape from society's pliers Cares not to come up any higher But rather get you down in the hole that he's in
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by rock_26iin » Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:03 pm

mark wrote:"just because you're dead, doesn't mean your sex-life has to be. Continue dating after expiring, join the dead-dating ring. The live partner (LP) initiates the date, the dead partner (DP) will have specified a list of preconditions prior to passing away which the LP must meet in order for the date to be set up. Your cold body will be kept here at the dead-dating ring headquarters, prior to your date your lifeless corpse will be warmed in a bath to 37.5 degrees celcius, given a nice massage to relieve rigor-mortis, dressed in evening-wear and driven to the restaurant for the date. Think of it: If the one you love is already dead then you'll never lose them! Into the more Kinky side of things? Thats fine! Your partner won't object, they're dead!
If the date is successful and the LP decides to take the DP as a life partner then we'll set up your house with the necessary equiptment to store and care for a dead person. You'll soon get used to the smell of rotting flesh, and your family will absolutely adore your newly deceased love. So call the dead-dating ring today for an apointment. Your ideal partner may be in our refridgerator. "

warning: housepets and dead partners do not mix.
Be safe. Wear a full bio-suit when spending time with the dead.

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by fl » Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:58 pm

rock_26iin wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:damn!!! :lol:

Necrophilia eh? interesting concept u know, its almost like saying that if i cant have u in life, then i'll have u in death. really romantic concept when u come to think of it, but the ladies dont understand it. They find it growse, but i scream to all those non-belivers that necrophiliacs are really love-deprived ppl. in fact, so love deprived that the reach higher levels of insanity than most other ppl, only its not insanity it is obsession. therefore, dont disdain necrophiliacs, just love them.

u seem to be one big deprived soul urself

i am glad most ladies dont understand

i hope someone loves u :P
I'm not in favour of Senseless Windows Bashing.
However,I'm all for Bashing Windows Senseless.
fl
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by vakibs » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:07 am

All my friends are normally normal. By that, it also means they are abnormally abnormal. What I want to say is.. the abnormalities of my friends are manifest only through mishaps which mishappen according to a Gaussian probability distribution.
vakibs

PreviousNext      

Return to Creativity, Inc.