Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

cos falls in love with sine

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by cos falls in love with sine » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:07 pm

Yes, guys and girls are equal. Really.. "Real"ly :-) All that are there are "phase" differences. Enjoy the story !

A T r a n s c e n d e n t a l L o v e S t o r y

Once there was a girl. So pretty and fine. Her name was Sine.

Smitten was a guy. For words at a loss. His name was Cos.

Cos came upto Sine and said, "Hey baby ! You make me think this world is one big mug of chocolate milkshake. Why don't we hang out and ummm.. you know, have one big mug of chocolate milkshake?"

Sine said, "Sure Cos, I like chocolate milkshake. But I don't think you should have it with me. Because.. you know, you don't look like a milkshake-mate to me"

Cos said, "This doesn't make sense. Anyone can be milkshake-mates with anyone else. Or cappuchino-mates. Or creme-brulee-mates. Or gingery-garlicky-chinese-soup-mates. I'll prove it to you. Come and drink this chocolate milkshake with me. You will be okay !"

Sine said, "Cos, you don't understand. Probably you are a dumbhead, or you are trying to be extremely smart with me. Don't you see ? We don't come to period at the same time."

Cos said, "Oh poor girl ! You are pretty dumb too. Boys don't get periods. Only girls do"

Sine said, "You are being very rude to me. But, give me that mug of milkshake." At this behest, Cos beams a wide smile and hands it over. But Sine shakes it vigorously and spills it all into the gutter.

Cos said, "You are dumber than what I thought. You not only poured your share of the milkshake into the gutter, but you emptied mine also ! Are you a moron or what ?"

Sine said, "Run away from here Cos, or I will kick your ass !! "

Cos cried a lot for the milkshake that was lost. And then, he ran away from there.

Then Cos thought a lot about periods and why boys might get periods. Finally he said, "Hey Sine, what you mean is the crest. It's not periods silly, it is the crest. Sure we don't get crest at the same time now. But does it matter ?"

Sine said, "Yeah it does. Why don't you get frozen in time for some time. Try a little harder. You can get periods at the same time with me."

Cos said, "I won't get no periods. And getting frozen in time is a darn stupid thing. Moreover, how do I know when my crest will exactly match with your period. Let's do one thing. If we have this hot bowl of cappuchino and drink it real fast, both our frequencies will increase rapidly, and soon it will be difficult to say which is Cos and which is Sine"

At this, Sine became extremely red in the face and emptied the hot bowl of Cappuchino into the gutter. And later, she also threw the big cup of creme-brulee into the gutter.

Still, Cos didn't lose the nerve. He got a big bowl of gingery-garlicky-chinese-soup and said, "Hey Sine. I bet you'll like this one." But Sine sprayed all of it onto the face of Cos and then dipped his face into the gutter.

Cos cried a lot for the ginger, for the garlic and for the soup. Then he also cried for his face, which has become really dirty by now. And then, he ran away from there.

Then another Sine came. The first Sine said, "Hey you come to period at the same time with me. Come let's hang out and do some Sine-y things together."

"Yikes ! That looks too gay !!", said Cos.

"We don't care ! It's okay !!", said they.

And they happily lived ever after :-)

[/b]

by mark » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:15 pm

please contribute to my nonsense thread, you're a natural.
While one who sings with his tongue on fire Gargles in the rat race choir Bent out of shape from society's pliers Cares not to come up any higher But rather get you down in the hole that he's in
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Sharjeel » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:45 pm

Hmmm. Good story...
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by akhilis2cool » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:14 pm

Sharjeel wrote:Hmmm. Good story...
U actually understood all that :roll:
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

by daisy » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:24 pm

akhilis2cool wrote:U actually understood all that :roll:

same thoughts here.

is there any other meaning to that story which i am missing :?
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to. :D
daisy
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by IMFB » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:24 pm

akhilis2cool wrote:
Sharjeel wrote:Hmmm. Good story...
U actually understood all that :roll:

I rolled over laughing my a$$ off......not!!!!
Does anyone even read these?
IMFB

Re: cos falls in love with sine

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:35 pm

cos falls in love with sine wrote:Enjoy the story !
ok

hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

happy now?

:roll:
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by rock_26iin » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:51 pm

Reminds me of an offline I got a couple of months ago:

Mathematics Love Letter:- My Dear Love, Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane.There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden. Before seeing you my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart,it differentiated. My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me.The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions but if I do so, you can integrate me
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by akhilis2cool » Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:54 pm

rock_26iin wrote:Reminds me of an offline I got a couple of months ago:

Mathematics Love Letter:- My Dear Love, Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane.There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden. Before seeing you my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart,it differentiated. My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me.The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions but if I do so, you can integrate me
remember reading that....i think u forwarded it to me...but the only difference between this one and the story above is that this one made me laugh
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

disclaimer

by cos falls in love with sine » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:04 pm

hey daisy

honestly I didnt intend the story to have any meanings. except that it should be a little spooky and sparky. :-) hahaha welcome to crazy planet.

Re: disclaimer

by akhilis2cool » Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:07 pm

cos falls in love with sine wrote:hey daisy
honestly I didnt intend the story to have any meanings. except that it should be a little spooky and sparky. :-) hahaha welcome to crazy planet.
I think u'll earn a lot of money if u became an artist...u know u cld. make some real ununderstandable modern art.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

by ycr007 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:59 am

Heyy Maannnnn...u Left out the "tan" in the above story.....

Any more Stories of their Cousins? i.e:the Secs,Cosecs & Cots???

An SMS Joke:I Think U R 1/cos C
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

Re:

by tan = sine on top of cos » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:21 am

akhilis2cool wrote:I think u'll earn a lot of money if u became an artist...u know u cld. make some real ununderstandable modern art.
anna akhil anna. light teesko anna :-) :-) this is what I will do.
tan = sine on top of cos

by CtrlAltDel » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:58 am

ycr007 wrote:An SMS Joke:I Think U R 1/cos C

we went one step ahead in school: <symbol for alpha> q CosU.r.1/CosC :D

that was scrawled on tables in the physics lab :lol:
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by ycr007 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:06 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:
ycr007 wrote:An SMS Joke:I Think U R 1/cos C

we went one step ahead in school: <symbol for alpha> q CosU.r.1/CosC :D

that was scrawled on tables in the physics lab :lol:

Hau!! We too had it........

And Jus' Now I gotta know that it was a pretty ol' one :P :oops:
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

Re:

by akhilis2cool » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:36 pm

tan = sine on top of cos wrote:
akhilis2cool wrote:I think u'll earn a lot of money if u became an artist...u know u cld. make some real ununderstandable modern art.
anna akhil anna. light teesko anna :-) :-) this is what I will do.
We take everything lite only...
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

Return to Creativity, Inc.