Thursday, 2 May 2024 »  Login
in

Gods and Satans Resumee

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Gods and Satans Resumee

by da-reverse-sting » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:20 pm

Lets c who can be more creative in this. Had this idea in mind for a long long time, eventually out...lets start mates.... Post gods and satans resumee...as of now iam outa creativity, just woke up :?
Life is no certainty, an oppurtunity. Grab it and _ it.
da-reverse-sting

by albino_blacksheep » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:39 am

God # Everywhere,

c/o Carpe Noche! Anywhere Blvd,

Universe-00000

Objective: Seeking all intelligent life to understand and abide the universal truth

Experience: infinite for earthly jobs, but a fresher when compared with superior civilizations competing for creation and evolution of particles to life forms. Listed is in reverse chronological order of 3 most recent experiences:

X000 BC - Till date:

Played the universal buffoon by not interfering satanic activities. Had a long sleep throughout the work hours while Satan created all religions and so-called gods such as All*h, Ram*, Jes*s, Bud*a etc. Many-a-time almost woke up from slumber to show the path of evolution but chose not to. Recently nominated Carpe Noche! to conduct research on how to transform religious minds into the universal helpers by crushing Satan (once upon a time a dear friend of mine until All*h, Ram*, Jes*s, Bud*a etc befriended the devil to cheat earthly life)

y000Bc-x000BC:

Made sure all evolution on earth and other planets was smooth by daily supervision. Won the best supervisor award from the citizens of Urpenis-major for introducing the funniest life-form on earth called humans. Destroyed Urass-minor civilization when they threatened to take over all the planets

Beginning-y000Bc:

Successfully conducted research for colliding strings and quarks to created higher mass particles and thereby created matter with mass. Won the best research scholar award from Urpenis-major. Competed with fellow gods and stood first in meta-physics

Education: None. But willing to learn on the job

Personal:

Playing “catch satan” with Carpe Noche!, watching G W Bush live on UV (Unision, ok its similar to a TV for earthlings)

References: Any Citizen of Urpenis-major and Carpe Noche! from Earth. Please contact Carpe Noche! For any queries on this resume.
I'm the blacksheep here. But I have albinism. Guess how I look then?
albino_blacksheep

by albino_blacksheep » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:42 am

Oops! Forgot to mention. My other handle is Carpe Noche!. I liked the resume I prepared so posted it on my blog at

https://o3.indiatimes.com/carpenoche
I'm the blacksheep here. But I have albinism. Guess how I look then?
albino_blacksheep

by In between births » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:04 pm

albino_blacksheep wrote:God # Everywhere,
c/o Carpe Noche! Anywhere Blvd,
Universe-00000

Objective: Seeking all intelligent life to understand and abide the universal truth

Experience: infinite for earthly jobs, but a fresher when compared with superior civilizations competing for creation and evolution of particles to life forms. Listed is in reverse chronological order of 3 most recent experiences:

X000 BC - Till date:
Played the universal buffoon by not interfering satanic activities. Had a long sleep throughout the work hours while Satan created all religions and so-called gods such as All*h, Ram*, Jes*s, Bud*a etc. Many-a-time almost woke up from slumber to show the path of evolution but chose not to. Recently nominated Carpe Noche! to conduct research on how to transform religious minds into the universal helpers by crushing Satan (once upon a time a dear friend of mine until All*h, Ram*, Jes*s, Bud*a etc befriended the devil to cheat earthly life)

y000Bc-x000BC:
Made sure all evolution on earth and other planets was smooth by daily supervision. Won the best supervisor award from the citizens of Urpenis-major for introducing the funniest life-form on earth called humans. Destroyed Urass-minor civilization when they threatened to take over all the planets

Beginning-y000Bc:
Successfully conducted research for colliding strings and quarks to created higher mass particles and thereby created matter with mass. Won the best research scholar award from Urpenis-major. Competed with fellow gods and stood first in meta-physics

Education: None. But willing to learn on the job

Personal:
Playing “catch satan” with Carpe Noche!, watching G W Bush live on UV (Unision, ok its similar to a TV for earthlings)

References: Any Citizen of Urpenis-major and Carpe Noche! from Earth. Please contact Carpe Noche! For any queries on this resume.

Brilliant piece. And you really should get God to read it :D.
In between births

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:58 pm

In between births wrote:.........
why the disguise pmow...? :D
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by D-R-S » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:27 am

MASTER PIECE :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Life is no certainty, an oppurtunity. Grab it and _ it.
D-R-S

by Portuguese Man-Of-War » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:56 am

CtrlAltDel wrote:
In between births wrote:.........
why the disguise pmow...? :D

:D just wanted to use that alternate (i thought it was appropriate) name without my actual name appearing, and did not know how else to do that. but do i have a signature style? how did you know?
Portuguese Man-Of-War

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:16 am

Portuguese Man-Of-War wrote:...but do i have a signature style? how did you know?
;) ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: i am a god after all...u shud know that...:D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Lucifer » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:20 am

CAD, what are you doing up at this hour? Couch today? :?
Nothing travels faster than light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-- Douglas Adams
http://artfilm.fullhydblogs.com/
Lucifer
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:55 am

insomnia

:(
CtrlAltDel
God!