Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

4 kinds of Sex.

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

4 kinds of Sex.

by Ustaad » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:37 am

Four kinds of sex? yes kitty...

Fundamentally, there are four kinds of sex involved in a marriage.

The first is Smurf Sex. This happens during the honeymoon; you both keep doing it until you're blue in the face.

The second is Kitchen Sex. This is at the beginning of the marriage; you'll have sex anywhere, anytime. Hence, also in the kitchen.

The third kind is Bedroom Sex. You've calmed down a bit, perhaps have kids, so you gotta do it in the bedroom.

The fourth kind is Hallway Sex. This is where you pass each other in the hallway and say, "_ you!"

There is also a fifth kind of sex: Courtroom Sex. This is when you get divorced and your wife _ you in front of everyone in court.
Prose for hos!

Ustaad

another one.

by Hyderabadi in NZ » Wed May 10, 2006 3:10 pm

i guess i shud add wot happens in the 'Hallway Sex'........

Little Bob : "Grandpa, do u and grandma still have sex?"

Grandpa : " Yes, but only oral"

Little Bob : "whats 'oral' ?"

Grandpa : "I say 'Fu*k you', and she replies 'Fu*k you too' "
Hyderabadi in NZ

Re: another one.

by DRS » Thu May 11, 2006 4:26 am

Hyderabadi in NZ wrote:i guess i shud add wot happens in the 'Hallway Sex'........

LMFAO :lol: :lol:
Life is no certainty, an oppurtunity. Grab it and _ it.
DRS

4 kinds of SEX

by VJ » Thu May 11, 2006 3:40 pm

UMMMMMMMMm USTAD!

I guess u r not a virgin! or otherwise dreaming about Sex. One thing u forgot was about the another kind of sex in "Bathroom". One more I can think of is "Beach Sex". And yet more I can think of is "Sex in the CAR". Hahahhaha! These might satisfy ur partner just as an different experience.

:lol:

Sex is a body want just like any other human want. It doesn't have any restrictions in terms of age, location though. It only requires a green signal from ur partner and may be enough trust in ur partner might make a difference. Iam not experienced though :cry: .

@VJ
VJ

by Ustaad » Thu May 11, 2006 8:07 pm

Hyderabadi in NZ wrote:i guess i shud add wot happens in the 'Hallway Sex'........

now, thats a good one., Bro.
Prose for hos!

Ustaad

Re: 4 kinds of Sex.

by mAnOmAn » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:26 pm

Ustaad wrote:Four kinds of sex? yes kitty...

The first is Smurf Sex. This happens during the honeymoon; you both keep doing it until you're blue in the face.

The second is Kitchen Sex. This is at the beginning of the marriage; you'll have sex anywhere, anytime. Hence, also in the kitchen.

The third kind is Bedroom Sex. You've calmed down a bit, perhaps have kids, so you gotta do it in the bedroom.

The fourth kind is Hallway Sex. This is where you pass each other in the hallway and say, "_ you!"

There is also a fifth kind of sex: Courtroom Sex. This is when you get divorced and your wife _ you in front of everyone in court.

Sex is emotion in motion.
There is a wrong way of doing things, there is a right way of doing things and there is MY way ........
mAnOmAn

by Hyderabadi in NZ » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:41 am

Ustaad wrote: now, thats a good one., Bro.

Thnx mate. :) sorry for the delay but i havnt logged in all these days, so couldnt reply to the post. Cheers!
Hyderabadi in NZ

by kavya » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:09 pm

ask morpheus and gyanster for more MO-style positions ;)
kavya

by noway » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:41 pm

mAnOmAn wrote:
Ustaad wrote:Four kinds of sex? yes kitty...

Sex is emotion in motion.
noway

by ustaad » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:05 pm

A man meets a gorgeous woman in a bar. They talk, they connect, and they end up leaving together. They get back to her place, and as she shows him around her apartment, he notices that her bedroom is completely packed with teddy bears. Hundreds of small bears on a shelf all the way along the floor, medium sized ones on a shelf a little higher, and huge bears on the top shelf along the wall.

The man is kind of surprised that this woman would have a collection of teddy bears, especially one that ’s so extensive, but he decides not to mention this to her. He turns to her, they kiss, and then they rip each others clothes off and make love.

After an intense night of passion, as they are lying there together in the afterglow, the man rolls over and asks, smiling, “Well, how was it? ”

The woman says, “You can have any teddy from the bottom shelf. ”
Prose for hos!

ustaad

by ustaad » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:06 pm

After hearing a couple’s complaints that their intimate life wasn’t what it used to be, a sex counselor suggests they vary their position.

“You should try the wheelbarrow,” the counselor says. “Lift her legs from behind, and off you go.”

The husband is raring to try it.

“Well, OK,” the hesitant wife agrees, “but on two conditions. First, if it hurts, you have to stop right away, and second, you have to promise we won’t go past my parents’ house.”
Prose for hos!

ustaad

hi

by Mungalla Rama Krishna » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:10 pm

Mankind- Lion kind- Pig kind and Dog kind
Mungalla Rama Krishna
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

hahaha

by shakes » Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:36 pm

hahahaha... Very Nice Posts By All Of You...
shakes

dt was funny, lookin at ur replys i wanted to shaare sm fun.

by Sherry Reddy » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:55 am

A Mother had 3 virgin daughters.

They were all getting married within a short time period. Because Mom was a bit worried about how their sex life would get started, she made them all promise to send a postcard from the honeymoon with a few words on how marital sex felt.

The first girl sent a card from Hawaii two days after the wedding. The card said nothing but: "Nescafe"!

Mom was puzzled at first, but then went to her kitchen and got out the Nescafe jar. Nescafe Rich Blend Coffee, 475g It said: "Good till the last drop".

second girl sent the card from Vermont a week after the wedding, and the card read: "Rothmans"

Mom now knew to go straight to her husband's cigarettes, and she read from the pack: "Extra Long. King Size

She was again slightly embarrassed but still happy for her daughter.

The third girl left for her honeymoon in Cape Town. Mom waited for a week, nothing. Another week went by and still nothing. Then after a whole month, a card finally arrived.

Written on it with shaky handwriting were the words "South African Airways"

Mom took out her latest YOU magazine, flipped through the pages fearing the worst, and finally found the ad for SAA.

The ad said: "Ten times a day, seven days a week, both ways."

Mom fainted !!!!

lolzzz
Sherry Reddy

by candyman » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:32 pm

cheers :lol: .. good one ..
candyman

Return to Creativity, Inc.