Tuesday, 19 March 2024 »  Login
in

Any compelling story to take a movie on?

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Any compelling story to take a movie on?

by Craigs » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:53 am

Hi I am looking at some very creative and a good story to produce and direct a movie. If any one has a good story contact me.

Thanks,
Craigs

Response to Craigs' message

by Polemics » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:14 am

Craigs,

what's your profile in film making ? Are you a novice ? What are the kind of stories you are looking for - may be you can exchange some of your ideas.

Polemics
Polemics

Fellow Film Maker ...

by HH » Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:20 pm

Active Fellow Film Maker, a Lady ... >>> Check! >>>>> http://thejournalofafilmmaker.blogspot.com/

8)
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

HI

by Kirthy » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:40 am

I hav an excellent real life story if u wana make a movie contact me on sweetycute48@yahoo.com
Kirthy

I've one story too

by vakibs » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:06 pm

Hi Craigs

I don't remember if we encountered each other on the forum in the past. There was a guy who's named similar to you, and we both managed to piss each other off.

Anyways, I do have a story, and I would like to give it to you for free. It is about child labour. In fact, it is not quite a story, but an idea for a documentary. If you are interested, send a message. Good luck with your films. Ciao.

- Vakibs
vakibs

by Craigs » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:19 am

Hi Vaikbs, I don't think we have communicated before. This is my first time on discussion board
Craigs

Re: Any compelling story to take a movie on?

by I have a story of boy » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:17 pm

yes I have a story of a poor boy his hard struggle brings a very good result
his dreams alwaz to become a singer but.............................

if u want my full story please call me in below number
09008404613 or 09740516582
i am from bangalore
aashish.s
I have a story of boy

by SRK » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:11 pm

Hi,

i am a regular contributer on these esteemed forums (fullhyd)

Criags looks like first contacted in 2006 maybe by now he has the production done already.

but if need be or looking for a new storyline, i have a story about a poor maid servant and how she strives and works hard to educate her children.
SRK

by SRK » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:39 pm

Hi,

btw i almost forgot to mention, this is besides the subject.

i was really impressed by the slumdog movie especially danny boyle amazing amazing guy and how he was able to tap the dharavi / bandra scenario / very sharp amazing direction, action music. !!

always wanted to ask this question, why only british directors can do this kind of job ??
SRK

Re: s/w 4 oscars

by SRK » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:26 pm

pls don't take this seriuosly at any cost.

looks like one of these days some one will crack the code for hitting oscars, like just think what drives these people to vote ?? is it the sound effect, wordings, storyline, a hint of foreign culture. i was just looking at 3 items, gladiator / gandhi / slumdog.

all the above have excellent dialouge delivery, wordings and clear sound that you can remember every word after the movie also.!!
SRK
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Re: s/w 4 oscars

by SRK » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:27 pm

pls don't take this seriuosly at any cost.

looks like one of these days some one will crack the code for hitting oscars, like just think what drives these people to vote ?? is it the sound effect, wordings, storyline, a hint of foreign culture. i was just looking at 3 items, gladiator / gandhi / slumdog.

all the above have excellent dialouge delivery, wordings and clear sound that you can remember every word after the movie also.!!
SRK

Return to Creativity, Inc.