Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

looking for percussion lines

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

looking for percussion lines

by baruk » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:02 pm

ok. here's the story.

i write songs. a little crazed, lyrically, but quite melodious in their own half-hearted way. if you're looking for influences, i used to listen to leonard cohen and counting crows. then again, i used to listen to bon jovi, so take that for what its worth.

am looking for someone who can add percussion lines that underscore the crazed bits, but NOT turn the bally thing into a shivamani fest. also someone with whom i can explore the possibility of performances, not just at a musical/poetic plane, but also visual. well, kinda. damn. i'm looking for trilok gurtu, aren't i. anyone have his number?
baruk

Return to Creativity, Inc.