Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

waitin to go back 10000 years earlier ...

Some of the best local talent on... everything! Check out the city's best writers here, as they take on the shackles!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

waitin to go back 10000 years earlier ...

by candyman » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:48 pm

hey ppl ,

check out this trailer.. 10000 BC, its releasing on 3rd march., its the big one after 300 in that typo .. :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuBkPhg3KjM

candyman

by Aishi » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:17 am

I saw the move today.... It sucks! With the same story line one could make it 20000AD as well...

rent the DVD and watch..
Aishi

.. very bad ....

by candyman » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:59 pm

yeah .. the movie was really bad .. i was much interested watching it just cuz of the Siberian tiger, and the mammoth .. and i wonder , how did Christianity came in existence .. i wonder ..!! :?
candyman

Return to Creativity, Inc.