Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Hindu girl in love with Muslim Guy

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by akssap » Fri Mar 01, 2002 12:30 am

Join to give comments for a marriage
akssap

by mr bill gates » Fri Mar 01, 2002 12:30 am

stupid ..bakwas band karo...!
mr bill gates

by Zameer » Fri Mar 01, 2002 12:30 am

I think their is no problem if they Love each other and want to spend a good life togeather.
Zameer

by Guest » Sat Mar 02, 2002 12:30 am

I agree with rediff, because i want you to know the religion as islam is not what rediff or for that matter, the whole western media would like you to believe. It is a wonderfull religion preaching humanity and love for all.
As for your marriage, it\'s your personal business and if you need to take advise from the whole world about this then I guess you are not ready for this \'cos you can\'t make up your mind.

by rediff » Tue Mar 05, 2002 12:30 am

hey dont waste u r time suggesting ,i bet this is been put up by muslim boy .damn dogs tail never get straight .how can they
rediff

by gudumba sathi » Mon Mar 11, 2002 12:30 am

shayad ye hindu garal ko nahi maloom ki musalmano ka abc hain. hahaha
gudumba sathi

by Sanam » Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:30 am

Hi Everyone, i am married to a muslim guy!It was tough earlier but because of the love & the faith in that guy , i am not very very happy!I think the most important thing is the nature/character of the person you r in luve with, nothing else including RELIGION matters!
If the whole world is playing dirty games & fighting for each other\'s religion, i think one should be different & do their own thing, instead of involving themselves in that silly fighting(Gujrat thing)!Take care all & remember \'True/Perfect Love can fight all odds & all problems\'!
Sanam

by ms.perfect » Wed Mar 20, 2002 12:30 am

Hey, did u mean NOT VERY VERY HAPPY or NOW VERY VERY HAPPY !!!
ANYWAYS, I PERSONALLY THINK WHAT U HAVE SAID IS VERY TRUE ! AND AM HAPPY THAT U R NOW LIVING A GOOD & HAPPY LIFE WITH UR THE PERSON U WERE IN LUVE WITH ! EVERYONE IS KNOWN AS A HUMAN ,NOT FROM WHERE U COME OR WHICH RELIGION.......I HOPE GOD BRINGS THIS SENSE IN ALL THE PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR RELIGION & I HOPE GOD GIVES THEM ALL PEACE & HAPPINESS LIKE YOU ! GOD BLESS ALL !
ms.perfect

by peace » Thu Mar 21, 2002 12:30 am

The world will like you only if you become one of them. This is the reason why everyone hates Islam/muslims. Because it has its own identity and fights to retain it. Because it talks about the truth in pure and simple ways. It teaches you about man-to-god relation in a direct way. That is the beauty and essence of Islam. The rest is all worldly affair.
peace

Re: Hindu girl in love with Muslim Guy

by shelly » Tue May 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Love don't see cast and age. There could be no good feeling as being in love. Do your best to make the other person feel special all the time. You can send an anonymous crush to your heart throb using AAfter Search box. They only disclose your identity if your crush feels the same way as you do. Here is what you need to write in the search box:
crush:your email: email of crush 1 : email of crush 2 : email of crush 3
then click web search button. Let the magic of love makes all of you happy.
shelly

by saif » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:22 pm

any girl 4 me
saif

by KarenG » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:52 am

I think religion should pose no hindrance for two hearts that are in love.
KarenG

by jannie » Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:02 am

love is blind but it can see in the dark! lol! hehehe..
well actually the most important thing u should know each other very well before getting married
and one of u should convert by your heart to other's religion cause marriage with different view is not as easy as u think. thats all. good luck!
jannie

by think.smart » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:39 pm

ek dum bakwaas baat karr rahi hai ye diwaani
think.smart

by Shailender » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:34 am

If you guys think that you both are made for each other and can live successfully & happily after the marriage then you should go for marriage. Good Luck.... :)
Shailender

Return to Human Relationships