Thursday, 23 May 2024 »  Login
in

Will love and lust go together?

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by venkat ranga reddy » Sun Jun 30, 2002 12:30 am

i hope everyone classify love and lust.i just want to know if they really go together?what i feel is that they don\'t go together.what do you say?
venkat ranga reddy

by Radha » Mon Jul 01, 2002 12:30 am

venkat ranga reddy, You are right they cannot go together.
Radha

by rahul » Mon Jul 01, 2002 12:30 am

i definitely think they can go together....
rahul

by lucifer_in_disguise » Mon Jul 01, 2002 12:30 am

Lust: \"intense unbridled Sexual desire\", Love:strong affection, at the same time attraction based on a sexual desire....that tenderness felt by lovers.....

the point here is both are similar, but you should see the thin line between love n lust.....I am quiet sure,between two lovers there is lust, each of the partner always hopes for a bone to bone realtion with his /her partner.....so it just depends on how you u set ur boundaries
lucifer_in_disguise

by guess » Mon Jul 01, 2002 12:30 am

LUST CAN GO WITH LOVE....BUT LOVE CANNOT GO WITH LUST..
guess

by dilphenkhyderabadi » Wed Jul 03, 2002 2:34 am

hi..well by what i have heard known..experienced i feel that love n lust can never go together...well love i something which is felt which doesnt desire much..it\'s a true affection ..where as lust is solely nothing but desire...it\'s only sexual desire..but love it has many meanings and..it\'s a feeling...but...lust its a state of mind...well i can go on..but i just want to put my point here love n lust are totally different they may be similar in a way but can never..be termed as same...
dilphenkhyderabadi

by hardcoder » Wed Jul 03, 2002 9:48 am

man, is there a point in asking this question? of course they can\'t go together!!
hardcoder

Return to Human Relationships