Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

Live-in relationships (Also for Kishore)

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by ooops!!!! » Fri Mar 14, 2003 3:49 pm

Huh, these are all facts of life, miss Anita!
ooops!!!!

by Romance » Tue Mar 18, 2003 9:07 pm

Guys, you know what.... this started out as an interesting topic for debate ... but seems to be petering out tamely. Live-in relationships are entered into by couples who are either experimenting on their physical compatibility, or by them who are afraid of committments and responsibilities that come along with a marriage. Personally, I\'d rather go on for a marriage - and then see how things go... but then I know there are a lot of people out there who\'d disagree ... its a democratic country and everyone is entitled to their views. Maybe its just a case of apeing the west - coz this might seem as an easy way out of responsibilities. But the emotional factor is what I\'d like to stress on - we are humans, with feelings. Just because a live-in relationship offers us an exit option when the going gets tough, should one take the escape route ?
Romance

by anita » Tue Mar 18, 2003 9:24 pm

Hey R, nice message. Liked it.
anita

by rakshit » Tue Apr 22, 2003 7:31 pm

\"Living-in\"? Huh, what does that mean?? The name should\'ve been \"shying-away\". To me, there are different angles to what guys and gals have when they go for it...<br><br>
Guy: Well, she\'s good but probably not as good. Tomorrow I might find someone better who\'s more presentable to my parents... But for the time being she\'ll serve my needs. With a girl by my side, it will be far easier to attract others.<br><br>
Gal: Well, he\'s okay but not gr8. Moreover I can\'t trust him for my life. But he\'s economically stable and sound... I don\'t really need his money, but if he\'s ready to spend it, why not? I know there\'s no Mr. Right, but there must someone who\'s close...<br><br>
Say what, ppl? I and my girl were living together in Bangalore till recently and I was hysterical if any of our friends said that we were living-in. We were not. I decided to marry her when I proposed her. We were living together only becos we couldn\'t marry right now...
rakshit

Previous                

Return to Human Relationships