Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

bava-maradalu

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

bava-maradalu

by priya » Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:24 am

hello friends,
i have always been fascinated by the relation \"bava\" and \"maradalu\" share in our telugu community...
priya

bava-maradalu

by Jatinder » Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:18 am

what do these terms mean?
Jatinder

bava-maradalu

by Manish » Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:50 am

hey priya, bava can mean akka\'s husband or mama\'s son...
Manish

bava-maradalu

by vivek » Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:16 pm

Who is a male and who is a female in this stuff??
http://www.wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for Free!

How will it end?
vivek

bava-maradalu

by priya » Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:09 pm

oh c\'mon now...ikkada evariki telugu raada? doesn\'t any guy here have a \"maradalu\" and doesn\'t any girl has a \"bava\"?
priya

bava-maradalu

by bull » Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:50 am

Hi Priya!!! Koncham koncham aerka... Idi chaala difficult unnadi!! You know!?
bull

bava-maradalu

by Bava » Sat Apr 26, 2003 1:15 am

It depends on u...!!...as of me...she talks to me only when required and same is the case with me....Though our families get together a lot of times we don have much interaction..((...mebbe bcuz she is shy or iam shy and we both have too much respect for each other....and one more thing everybody in the family insists her to call me Bava and not by name...;)<br>
<br> ...ques to one who started this board...whats the relationship at ur end..if there is any
Bava

bava-maradalu

by boyfriend » Sat Apr 26, 2003 9:23 am

actually i have only vadhinalu some of who are more than 10 yrs older than me... or i have maradalu who some 15 yrs younger than me... no comments... am happy with my girlfriend!!! anyway, u guys are all talking about unhealthy relationships...
boyfriend

bava-maradalu

by durga » Fri May 02, 2003 1:43 am

yep. I too am, priya. It is rather interesting you know. \'bagal mein bachha gaun mein dindoraa\' avasaramu leddu. if they suit each other. imagine the whole lot of probs that will not be there.the mother inlaw prob, the hubby being a nut case or the wife being one or whatever.. and the best is abt\' the definite affection that u r gonna get from each other. As for the s\'posed possible gene prob for the child, may be, may not be. There is no definite response from the field of science that it will not occur with non-blood-related spouses. I feel it will be FUN.
durga

bava-maradalu

by Z C » Fri May 02, 2003 1:26 pm

Science also says that there is no reason y AIDS cant spread when a condom is used......its only less probable....same here ...in non-blood related cases its less probable..i think life is based on that...what is more probable and what is less probable.......
ZEE: the Colossus
Z C

bava-maradalu

by Priya » Fri May 02, 2003 10:56 pm

Hey friends....now listen to this..naaku maa bava ante chaala istham.It is really wonderful to grow uo with a person with whom u dream of living the rest of ur life.We\'ve been best friends all through our childhood.He is 4 yrs elder to me yet was never demanding or overbearing.We keep talking to each other everyday.We r going to get married in another 2 yrs and as on date he is doing his masters in london and i am counting days for him to return,Beleive me but even now we r the same....more than friends..more than lovers....memu bava-maradallam :)

Luv N Luk
Priya.
Priya

bava-maradalu

by durga » Sat May 03, 2003 1:42 am

yeaa.. for you priya. good luck. the rest, \'jo honaa, so hogga\' ;)
durga

bava-maradalu

by bull » Sat May 03, 2003 3:12 am

I am very happy for you (I mean it). you are lucky; but my only concern is what if he finds a gori mem saab like Liz Hurley or some thing.!!!
bull

bava-maradalu

by Anil » Sat May 03, 2003 7:03 am

Wow! Add some RP Patnaik\'s music and Vennalakanti\'s lyrics - you have a potential blockbuster! Just kidding - if that\'s not figment of imagination, well, good for you!
Anil

bava-maradalu

by rammy » Sat May 03, 2003 3:35 pm

all the best priya .. best wishes for u and ur bava .. ur very lucky
rammy

bava-maradalu

by \"BM\" » Sat May 03, 2003 4:28 pm

Wish you all the best Priya.
\"BM\"

bava-maradalu

by priya » Sat May 03, 2003 11:11 pm

Thanx a lot friends... Bull, maa bava alanti vadu kaadu.
Anil... will you produce the movie? hahaha...
priya

bava-maradalu

by NIVAS » Sun May 04, 2003 3:52 am

I would like to produce a movie and I want to full detailed screenplay of this. Anybody who wishes to have a hand in this please help me. I like to cast the same artists whose story this is! (if they suit the screen...) I would like to see all your consent and the necessary content?
NIVAS

bava-maradalu

by priya » Mon May 05, 2003 12:01 am

hey NIVAS...r u kidding? This is my life...nenu oorike maa bava gurinchi rayalanipinchi rasanu.
priya

bava-maradalu

by priya » Mon May 05, 2003 12:07 am

hey friends....GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!.....next month maa bava vastunnadu!
he\'ll be here in another 30 days...and i am sooooooooo very excited and thrilled...i am going to meet him after 8.5 months...and i am very very happy....
priya

bava-maradalu

by Z C, the kid is blowing his trumpet ;-) » Tue May 06, 2003 5:28 pm

I was single-looking, now i am Single NOT-looking, coz maa atha koothuru monne puttin`dhi, flat ayi poyanu
Z C, the kid is blowing his trumpet ;-)

bava-maradalu

by priya » Tue May 06, 2003 11:32 pm

good for u Z C...kaani papam ammayi maree chinnadi anukuntaa...
priya

bava-maradalu

by Z C-the kid » Wed May 07, 2003 12:44 pm

i came to know that i am four yrs old, look at my Netpals profile, thats what it says, thats what i keyed in, rather.
Z C-the kid

bava-maradalu

by Aadi » Thu May 08, 2003 6:48 pm

hey priya! do u have a sister? if u dont then imagine u have one. if she come and says...\"akka! naaku baava nacchadu. i would like to marry him\" what would u do?
Aadi

bava-maradalu

by priya » Thu May 08, 2003 10:48 pm

hey aadi....i have a sis, she is 5 yrs younger to me...adi chala sarlu andi..\"akka bava nacchadu\" ani...so whats wrong?
nacchadu ane kada andi, pelli chesukuntanani analedu gaa...
priya

Next         

Return to Human Relationships