Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

Inter Racial Relationships/Marriages

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by Sammy » Wed May 07, 2003 10:29 pm

Guy and girls, let\'s hear your opinion about getting involved with Americans/Europeans/whatever, people other than Indians.
Sammy

by D » Thu May 08, 2003 12:33 am

Why? marriages mein problems kam hai, intercaste mein problems kam hai kyaa, so why not inter racial!? whoa, somebody is either gutsy, for his own good or somebody is just abt\' testing.
D

by Samata » Thu May 08, 2003 1:05 am

What\'s the big deal? I am acquainted with a fair number of inter-racial couples and there is hardly much difference between them and \'racially pure\' couples.
Samata

by Z C » Thu May 08, 2003 6:31 pm

if i were to choose between marrying a girl from other community in India and a girl from different country(no way related to India), i would go for the latter. Its less of hassels. relatives will just say he married foreigner, wouldnt compare whether its higher caste or lower caste. Why shud i care for relatives anyway when i am not in India with an Indin girl !!
ZEE: the Colossus
Z C

by D » Thu May 08, 2003 7:15 pm

It does not have anything to do with racial purity! and Yes, i do know several inter racial married couple too. Every \'being together\' needs adjustments and give-somes -take-somes. This issue of adjustments becomes larger essentially because of the differences, ZC,samatha. Experience is the best teacher.
D

by Z C is not thrusting his opinion » Thu May 08, 2003 7:27 pm

this brings up to the definition of DIFFERENCES. i feel the differences are little when the girl/boy is foreigner. thats my experience, what do u say abt it ? just coz both are Indian doesnt mean that the differences are less. If u have a non-*** community spouse, u bring their family along to multiple the effects of DIFFERENCES. if u have a non-Indian spouse u dont, therez just no one to make the difference bigger other than the two.
ZEE: the Colossus
Z C is not thrusting his opinion

Return to Human Relationships