Thursday, 2 May 2024 »  Login
in

can someone really fall in love on chat?????

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by ladyluv » Mon Apr 29, 2002 12:30 am

well, people.... i have been wondering , now that technology is in and the old ways of fallin in luv ( kabootar jaa....) are nearly extinct, do u think one cud really fall in luv with some unknown stranger, u have never even known existed ??????
ladyluv

by princess of wisdom » Mon Apr 29, 2002 12:30 am

no mlady!!!!!
luv is a strong word to use and i feel that this is absolutely impossible. what might happen , which u might think is love is only mere infactuation or liking. love no wayyzzz maan!
princess of wisdom

by indian girl » Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:30 am

well let me correct you oh ye wise princess of wisdom.I met my husband on chat!!Yahoo to be pedantic,we fell in love online (before we met each other)we have are happily married for 3 years now.It all depends on your maturity level and what you want from life....!!My point here being,love strikes in the most unexpected quaters,so be prepared to recieve it.
indian girl

by cyberdude » Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:30 am

Rarest of the rare...But then it depends on the person infront of the idiot box..some ppl try to be different in chat rooms and some ppl try to be in a way they really want themselves to be..But if u ask me i\'d say u will never get to know a person the best, virtually..
cyberdude

by ladyluv » Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:30 am

gud to have quite a few messages posted on this board! i thought it is a very interesting topic to discuss abt! c\'mon pple.....go on....tell us wht u think!!!! let us have a healthy discussion!!
ladyluv

by ..... » Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:30 am

i agree.....i have been in love with a lady online for the past one year.....we have only exchanged snaps recently and talked over the phone but that hasnt been a hindrance at all.....the trick lies in letting go when u meet that special someone whatever be the medium

by ret » Tue Apr 30, 2002 12:30 am

Some poor souls can!!!!!
ret

by princess of wisdom » Fri May 03, 2002 12:30 am

well, my dear frnds i have been outnumbered. tough i don\'t believe in luv it seems like it does work and it does happen. so all the best to u lot! have fun! enjoy life!
princess of wisdom

by princess of wisdom » Fri May 03, 2002 12:30 am

hey indian girl! but well.... i\'ve been thinking my wise thoughts and i have come to the conclusion that not all people can be mature like how u said and to think of it most of the people on chat are young and all they want is fun! so don\'t u thin kthat when u say what u have said people might be misled and led to believe that all their stories cud be bollywood successes? anywaz, ..... depends from person to person.. doesn\'t it?
princess of wisdom

by Arpan » Fri May 03, 2002 12:30 am

No way you can fall in LOVE online... U may meet a person u can fall in love with later on, after meeting him/her in real life... And what is being bandied abt as love on the net is just a combination of itchy fingers and desperation!
Arpan

by Arpan » Fri May 03, 2002 12:30 am

And as for you lady... you were lucky... don\'t inspire others to depend on YOUR luck... Disasters would follow!
Arpan

by indian girl » Fri May 03, 2002 12:30 am

I am not advocating any \"bollywood success stories\",my point was that one finds love in the most unexpected areas.
indian girl

by Indian Girl » Sat May 04, 2002 12:30 am

Please read my posting properly,I am NOT advocating anything.....
Indian Girl

by princess of wisdom » Sun May 05, 2002 12:30 am

hey arpan! seems like we think at the same wavelenght. way to go!
princess of wisdom

by attiduess » Thu May 16, 2002 12:30 am

hye
how can u fall in lvoe on chat... u know only what the person is telling u... and well...whateva... a non question... u cant.. if u do then plhulllease.. dont be so sad.. get a life
attiduess

by maverick » Wed Jun 26, 2002 12:30 am

Absolutely u can fal in luv with some one to back my point of view I h\'v a real time example of my best friend who use to chat a lot with a girl in us, it went on for a while then he started talking over phone. he fell in luv with her without even seeing her. took a visit visa to USA and went there and married that girl now he is returning to hyd to marry in tradional hindu way. can u believe it
maverick

Return to Human Relationships