Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

Poor Husband suffering from in-laws behaviour

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Things are in control.. I am sooooo happy

by Very Happy Husband » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:35 pm

Dear Friends,

Namaste .. After a long time....

Now I have become a real happy husband.. As everything is in my control.

After lots of mischief's from my in-laws and from my wife.. I won the battle.

I preferred to stay calm ... all the time. They complained against me in the society , in my apartment .. told some nonsense things to neighbours.

At first they blamed on me.. So I locked my mouth for some time.. RESULT THE SOCIETY & NEIGHBOURS KNEW THE TRUE FACT.

Now I have full support of my near & dears in hyderabad.

After that my in-laws complained against me in police station. Police called me and warned me also. But I stayed calm and told the police only one thing.." please enquire about me and my family background after that take necesary action" My father-in-law played a game in the police station.. and I had to write a statement that I'll take care of his daughter.

But I also put one condition there..that myself and my wife should take care of my family members. She has to give respect to my parents.

After that one big fight occur with my FIL.. he tried to enter in my house forcefully and tried to beat me along with his son. That time I became a filmy hero .. I shouted at them through them out from my house. They tried to take my daughter also..but didn't succeded.

After That I have taken full control of my house. Later I found that gold and money is missing .. When I asked my wife she didn't tell anything but when I asked her angrily she told me the fact.. she had given to her father. Now I have locked all valuable things those are left and keeping the key with me only.

I am not giving any money to her.. except that monthly expenditure. That also I am keeping a register of all expences.

Now I am feeling after one month that my wife is changing a litle bit.. she is not fighting with me.. my in-laws are left this city and now staying in orissa. Now nobody dare to interfere in my family life. I am taking care of everything and controlling everything ...

I am happy , my wife is also happy as she realized that I am a strongest silence and intelligent person . Now she feel secure herself with my supervision.

Thanks.
**All glory comes from daring to begin.
**Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
Very Happy Husband

by spamtaneous » Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:00 pm

we are very happy for u :|
spamtaneous
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:09 pm

*clap..clap..clap..clap..*

:D
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

Re: Poor Husband suffering from in-laws behaviour

by gladysia » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:16 pm

How does my husband get authorization to live off post in Korea? I am an army wife. My husband has just received orders to his first duty station in Korea. We have only been married for a few months and I have seen him very little because of training. We will not be command sponsored. We are prepared to cover all the costs, but many still say he will not be authorized to live off post with me. I was just wondering if anyone had any info on how he would go about getting authorization. Any info is very much appreciated!
gladysia

by loveguru_raj » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:14 pm

i am new to this forum...would love to understand the contexts of the conversations and people out here...looking for hear from people more actively.
loveguru_raj

by disgusting » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:50 pm

u are disgusting, irrtating and most horrible person in this world.. do u think beating ur wife will make u man... basically u r a spineless person and chaka... No girl in this world will not love her in-laws if she gets respect and love from her... First check with ur parents how they are treating with ur wife.... If you have married her learn to respect her... leave ur mammas pallu and be like a man... disgusting.. spineless fellow.. first ask ur parent how r they treating ur wifeee.. it is easy to blame others.. first look at urself
disgusting

Previous                

Return to Human Relationships