Saturday, 18 May 2024 »  Login
in

pre-marital sexx okkksssss plzzzzzz

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Re: Its all a conspiracy!!!

by mark » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:39 pm

lizard king wrote:
mark wrote:
lizard king wrote:
mark wrote:
Sharjeel wrote:
Great Atheist wrote:the problem with that is that more intellegent people will question the status quo, stupid people will accept it. The risks of premarital sex are FAR overrated here and elsewhere. It never even occured to me that people still feel this way about it. All of my friends from the UK have been in some sort of serious relationship at some stage of their lives, none have gotten themselves or anyone else pregnent, caught any life threatning STD (none of em have died from them anyhow) or destroyed their lives in the doom and gloom way predicted here. I'm not denying that is possible for there to be very serious consequences from this, but coming from a society where i would say roughly 90% of people have sex before marrage, there are much larger social issues in Ireland and India today than this. Welcome to the board Great Athiest, that was the best first post i ever read.

u _ kidding me Mark? are nt the irish catholics supposed to be as conservative as an Indian when it cocmes to sex, kids and blashphemy?

not my generation. even in my parents day they were at it like rabbits.

could be, my assumptions are based on irish traveller s stories. And there are a lot of them out there, both stories and travellers.

well i think this is the thing. most of us are out there. mostly living in more liberal places, soaking up the juice. a good proporportion of irish people in their 20's have lived a few years in Aus or US or UK. they come home talking of gambling dens full of easy money and fast women, chicken sandwiches and cornets of caviar, disgustin!

so the rest of us lightened up too.
While one who sings with his tongue on fire Gargles in the rat race choir Bent out of shape from society's pliers Cares not to come up any higher But rather get you down in the hole that he's in
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by lizard king » Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:58 pm

i dont know about fast money and easy women, but yeah... the chicken sandwiches and the cavier.... disgusting.. corrupting the young minds... misleading them to open the pandora s box, set the offt out of town in the name of knowledge,bring back shame and disgust to the land they lived. and when things dont really work out, the levels of crankiness shoots up in them. sometimes use of phosphorus and nictric acid to blow the balls off cannot be ruled out in some cases, but in some other cases, the mind just starts to insert its penis into the head, which ofcourse is virgin by birth, cutting thru the hymen. sweet pain and then starts the addiction of this routine intercourse. pretty hard to give up on this actually, splly when u are _ full of self pity and _ loser that even the world gave up on u, and nothign in this world seems achieveable. not even aiming ur piss straight into the wide open space infront of ur legs becomes a hard task, even though u were neither circumcised, nor did u just have had sex. just a loser, a loser who puts his shirt the otherway around, in the name of revolution.
The ultimate
lizard king
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by mark » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:01 pm

lizard king wrote:i dont know about fast money and easy women, but yeah... the chicken sandwiches and the cavier.... disgusting.. corrupting the young minds... misleading them to open the pandora s box, set the offt out of town in the name of knowledge,bring back shame and disgust to the land they lived. and when things dont really work out, the levels of crankiness shoots up in them. sometimes use of phosphorus and nictric acid to blow the balls off cannot be ruled out in some cases, but in some other cases, the mind just starts to insert its penis into the head, which ofcourse is virgin by birth, cutting thru the hymen. sweet pain and then starts the addiction of this routine intercourse. pretty hard to give up on this actually, splly when u are _ full of self pity and _ loser that even the world gave up on u, and nothign in this world seems achieveable. not even aiming ur piss straight into the wide open space infront of ur legs becomes a hard task, even though u were neither circumcised, nor did u just have had sex. just a loser, a loser who puts his shirt the otherway around, in the name of revolution.

haha, i was just about to say the same thing.
While one who sings with his tongue on fire Gargles in the rat race choir Bent out of shape from society's pliers Cares not to come up any higher But rather get you down in the hole that he's in
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by lizard king » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:08 pm

mark wrote:
lizard king wrote:i dont know about fast money and easy women, but yeah... the chicken sandwiches and the cavier.... disgusting.. corrupting the young minds... misleading them to open the pandora s box, set the offt out of town in the name of knowledge,bring back shame and disgust to the land they lived. and when things dont really work out, the levels of crankiness shoots up in them. sometimes use of phosphorus and nictric acid to blow the balls off cannot be ruled out in some cases, but in some other cases, the mind just starts to insert its penis into the head, which ofcourse is virgin by birth, cutting thru the hymen. sweet pain and then starts the addiction of this routine intercourse. pretty hard to give up on this actually, splly when u are _ full of self pity and _ loser that even the world gave up on u, and nothign in this world seems achieveable. not even aiming ur piss straight into the wide open space infront of ur legs becomes a hard task, even though u were neither circumcised, nor did u just have had sex. just a loser, a loser who puts his shirt the otherway around, in the name of revolution.

and what happened to all the _ _ i used as adjectives to emphasis on hoe _ serious i am. this is fully _ stupid, or i am _ ignorant of some thing that has happned in the recent _ past.

whats the _ is happeneing here?
The ultimate
lizard king
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by mark » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:14 pm

lizard king wrote:
mark wrote:

and what happened to all the _ _ i used as adjectives to emphasis on hoe _ serious i am. this is fully _ stupid, or i am _ ignorant of some thing that has happned in the recent _ past.

see the Rucking Fules thread. no swearing now.
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by mark » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:15 pm

lizard king wrote:
mark wrote:

see the Rucking Fules thread. no swearing now. no underlining things either or it could look like you are swearing.
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

kiss my willie i have over 1000 posts!

by mark » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:16 pm

aaagggggghhhh!!! i wasted my 1000th on a stupid bloody double post
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

Re: kiss my willie i have over 1000 posts!

by lizard king » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:20 pm

mark wrote:aaagggggghhhh!!! i wasted my 1000th on a stupid bloody double post

dont be so annoyed of wasting a stupid _ 1000th post on a repeat. i have wasted 24 years of my existence on repeated shit.

maybe this would make u feel a bit better
The ultimate
lizard king
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by mark » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:23 pm

lizard king wrote:

dont be so annoyed of wasting a stupid _ 1000th post on a repeat. i have wasted 24 years of my existence on repeated shit.

not really i've also wasted the last 24 years of my life. you a 1980 boy too Lizzie? I'd love to think i am the reincarnation of John Lennon but he died 3 months after i was born. ah well.
mark
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by lizard king » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:29 pm

mark wrote:
lizard king wrote:

not really i've also wasted the last 24 years of my life. you a 1980 boy too Lizzie? I'd love to think i am the reincarnation of John Lennon but he died 3 months after i was born. ah well.

ya, i am a 1980 boy as well, was born in August.

well personally, i imagine myself to be the reincarnation of the lizard king himself, sadly, he died about 9 years before i was born. maybe , its like one of those reincarnations where, people come after a while when the world is in chaos, to reinstate order, of whatever order it is.
The ultimate
lizard king
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by akhilis2cool » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:29 pm

mark wrote:
lizard king wrote:

hey me also from 1980...the day after my b'day is Jawaharlal Nehrus deathday.
People are crazy, at times are strange. I am locked-in tight, I am out of range.
I used to care, but things have changed.
akhilis2cool
God!
God!

by lizard king » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:30 pm

mark wrote:
lizard king wrote:

ya, i am a 1980 boy as well, was born in August.

well personally, i imagine myself to be the reincarnation of the lizard king himself, sadly, he died about 9 years before i was born. maybe , its like one of those reincarnations where, people come after a while when the world is in chaos, to reinstate order, of whatever order it is.
The ultimate
lizard king
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by babloo » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:55 am

hmm i havent read all the postings in this discussion ....but i am posting my opinion.....

the question one should ask is....how mature one is when involving in pre-marital sex......can one handle the post sex situations...

sex is nothing but a physical craving much similar to feeling of hunger or sleep or whatever..... so why should there be a pre or post marriage for sex.

the problem with sex is ....we tend to get emotional about it than consider physical.......

....then again coming to the sexually oppressing nature of us....

my belief is man made most of these customs.......considering the insecurity indian male has( no offence guys let agree to that)..... he is afraid of his gf comparing his sexual performace with others...and hurt his ego ( whatever)..

i wouldnt say since indian culture says no to premarital sex...we should follow....

give a second and think about it... ... a part of our culture also asks for sati....to condenm a davasai to be prostitute.........so on

hmm and finally little experience before marriage wouldnt hurt anyone.... :P :lol: :) :D
babloo

no probs

by cool » Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:43 pm

Hi , all read lot of dicussions on this topic , prematital sex , extra (multiple-as per kavita) i got some concepts very clear from kavita and mark,

Thanks pals.

In my openion , if both are (any man women , married not married , divorced) if both are happy having sex and are ready to face problems / situations , its perfectly alright. what guys ??

I have come across real life couples exchanging parrners for fun (esp in military where junior officers send their woves to senior officer's bed ), still happy ,, no harm to anyone or so called culture etc.

please correct me.
cool

by cool » Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:49 pm

sorry ,

I am still trying to understand what mark and kavita said about culture etc.

kavita , I have seen khajuraho , orissa's puri bhuvaneshwar and many south indian temples etc. trust me you will vomit if u see them for the first time,

you can find muni's rishi's kings having sex at a time with multiple partners, u can even find explainations. well if you are matured enough to undestand/find the reason etc behind them .....donno ....

were they depicting morale based stories ...not at all.. go n see once
cool

by Great Atheist » Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:39 pm

The frescoes depicted in the temples of Khajuraoh, etc. were not based on any "moral stories". They simply show that people of that time accepted sex as an integral part of life, and went forward to explore it just as one would explore any other aspect of it.

Keeping the concepts and ideas about sex shrouded in mystery and taboo only cause problems. I am not saying that having it all out in the open does not cause its own set of problems, but in the first case the problems are more serious because people don't want to acknowledge them.
Director - India Ops
EAC Globalization Department
Great Atheist

by Sharjeel » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:28 pm

Great Atheist wrote:Keeping the concepts and ideas about sex shrouded in mystery and taboo only cause problems. I am not saying that having it all out in the open does not cause its own set of problems, but in the first case the problems are more serious because people don't want to acknowledge them.
I have to agree with this one.

If we know the pro and con of something, then we can oursleves decide whether we want to do it or not.

But, how do we know whether an individual in intellegent enough to arrive at a correct decision?
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:02 pm

Sharjeel wrote:But, how do we know whether an individual in intellegent enough to arrive at a correct decision?
that is the problem of the individual...one cant be kept sheltered from reality forever. we shud learn how to face the issues and handle challenges. if we cant, we are destined to be eliminated by natural selection (Darwin's Law)
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Neutron Star » Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:55 am

Sharjeel wrote:
Great Atheist wrote:Keeping the concepts and ideas about sex shrouded in mystery and taboo only cause problems. I am not saying that having it all out in the open does not cause its own set of problems, but in the first case the problems are more serious because people don't want to acknowledge them.
I have to agree with this one.

If we know the pro and con of something, then we can oursleves decide whether we want to do it or not.

But, how do we know whether an individual in intellegent enough to arrive at a correct decision?

I think it requires more wisdom rather than intelligence in matters such as these.
Neutron Star

by Betty » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:50 pm

Sex between two consenting adults is a personal preference....period.

No one else has any right to comment on whether it is moral or immoral...it is almost as if telling someone, without him/her asking your opinion, whether he/she should eat or sleep...

As for sex before or after marriage, I don't see how those 'saat-pheras' or a signature on a sheet of marriage registraion paper makes something morally right...come to think of it, sex after marriage between one of the partners not willing is pretty immoral.

Too much importance is attached to this part of a relationship, when it is just a part of so many other things a couple does together, including sharing their dreams, emotions, strengths and weakenesses...
Betty
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

I accept with bre

by Cool » Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:59 pm

8) 8)
Cool

by Sharjeel » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:21 pm

Betty wrote:Too much importance is attached to this part of a relationship, when it is just a part of so many other things a couple does together, including sharing their dreams, emotions, strengths and weakenesses...
True.

People always want to be validated and told that having sex with whomever they please is alright, but there is more to sex than just pleasure. Soceity, health and a lot of other things are there...
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Mayavi Morpheus\ » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:34 pm

Sharjeel wrote:
Betty wrote:Too much importance is attached to this part of a relationship, when it is just a part of so many other things a couple does together, including sharing their dreams, emotions, strengths and weakenesses...
True.

People always want to be validated and told that having sex with whomever they please is alright, but there is more to sex than just pleasure. Soceity, health and a lot of other things are there...
'

the point is, with all due respect, why the _ do you care? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
May the Fries be with you!
Mayavi Morpheus\
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Sharjeel » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:38 pm

Mayavi Morpheus wrote:
Sharjeel wrote:
True.

'

the point is, with all due respect, why the _ do you care? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Time. We have time on our hands...
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

wow

by Scorpiouno » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:58 pm

whoa!

that took a while to read!!! i'm stunned at this chain of posts. damn! where did the discussion start, where did it go and where has it reached now...

so much discussion about premarital relations? so many conflicts :o

my short take on all this (not that anyone gives a damn abt what i think :wink: ):

premarital realtions - if the guy and the girl involved have no problem with it, dont care what others say

culture - what is culture? its just a way of life. its just been localized cos earlier, travel afar was not possible. with that possible, cultures will merge and its inevitable. there should be just one culture > earth's culture

religion - the worst mistake ever made by man. the crap that has set the world in turmoil and countries against each other, man against man who would otherwise be at peace.

if i missed anythin, let me know.
Scorpiouno

PreviousNext      

Return to Human Relationships