Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND:

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND:

by Alexis » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:27 am

10. Cats' facial expressions.

9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colors.

8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds.

7. Putting makeup on even for a doctor's appointment.

6. Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time.

5. The difference between beige, ecru, cream, off-white, and eggshell.

4. Cutting your hair to make it grow.

3. Eyelash curlers.

2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made.

AND, the Number One thing only women understand:

1. OTHER WOMEN :P 8) :lol:
Whenever you can't sleep
May you be treated to a song
And heaven cracks
A song falls softly from the light of heaven.
Alexis
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

Re: TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND:

by enriquee » Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:48 am

Alexis wrote:AND, the Number One thing only women understand:

1. OTHER WOMEN :P 8) :lol:

are u sure??? :twisted: :twisted: :?: :?:
enriquee
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by Sharjeel » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:20 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Very nice list! :D
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by lizard king » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:43 am

I did nt know u are a Blake reader, Lexi!
The ultimate
lizard king
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by Betty » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:07 pm

:lol: Nice list Alexis!

Agree to all ...

Add to it:

11. Why it is important to hear that he loves you even if you are sure he does. :)

12. Why on certain days you might think that you have no clothes even when your cupboard is full...
Betty
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by san » Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:54 pm

I can only relate to 1 & 12

I do not like cats :twisted:
san
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by XYZee » Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:24 pm

12. Why on certain days you might think that you have no clothes even when your cupboard is full...

So true.. :)

And...

13. Why is it important that they look just as they want to when they are going out, no matter how long that might take.
XYZee

by betty » Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:56 pm

XYZee wrote:

So true.. :)
And...
13. Why is it important that they look just as they want to when they are going out, no matter how long that might take.

:lol: And I thought I was the only weirdo here....great to know you people, now I am relieved...
betty
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

f

by SimarikSmokin » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:22 pm

You forgot to put you can never have too many jeans.
Huete treff ich einen Herrn
Der hat mich zum Fressen gern
Weiche Teile und auch harte
stehen auf der Speisekarte

Denn du bist
was du isst
und ihr wisst
was es ist
SimarikSmokin
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

Re: f

by rock_26iin » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:25 pm

SimarikSmokin wrote:You forgot to put you can never have too many jeans.

Don't jeans get included in clothes? :?
Things are supposed to happen the way they happen. And the reason they happen the way the happen is because you try to make them happen in a certain way and may or may not be succesful.
rock_26iin
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

f

by SimarikSmokin » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:31 pm

jeans differ from clothes. See jeans are a necessay for us women. They are 14 different kinds of jeans. Washboard style, flare.....
Huete treff ich einen Herrn
Der hat mich zum Fressen gern
Weiche Teile und auch harte
stehen auf der Speisekarte

Denn du bist
was du isst
und ihr wisst
was es ist
SimarikSmokin
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:55 pm

Betty wrote:11. Why it is important to hear that he loves you even if you are sure he does. :)
aaah... :( thats the bane of us men...
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by daisy » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:20 pm

I cant relate to any of the above 13. :oops: :(
Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to. :D
daisy
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by Lucifer » Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:24 am

daisy wrote:I cant relate to any of the above 13. :oops: :(

Then you are just the woman I have been looking for! Where were you hiding all this while? :D
Nothing travels faster than light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.
-- Douglas Adams
http://artfilm.fullhydblogs.com/
Lucifer
Level 3 Star User
Level 3 Star User

by ycr007 » Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:17 am

SimarikSmokin wrote:jeans differ from clothes. See jeans are a necessay for us women. They are 14 different kinds of jeans. Washboard style, flare.....

Lo.....And I Always thot there was only the X Chromosome & The Y Chromosome!!!!

I Think the Topmost Thing Most Women Understand is "How To Say No To a Man & Yet Not Feel Guilty About it?"
ycr007
Level 2 Deity
Level 2 Deity

by Alexis » Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:35 am

ycr007 wrote:I Think the Topmost Thing Most Women Understand is "How To Say No To a Man & Yet Not Feel Guilty About it?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: Awwwww, ycr.

betty wrote: Nice list Alexis!
Agree to all ...

Add to it:

11. Why it is important to hear that he loves you even if you are sure he does.

Yes Betty! There have been countless days where I stood inside my closet whining, "God, I have absolutely NOTHING to wear!!!". When I actually have more than I should. :oops:
Whenever you can't sleep
May you be treated to a song
And heaven cracks
A song falls softly from the light of heaven.
Alexis
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by CtrlAltDel » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:03 am

Alexis wrote:
betty wrote:12. Why on certain days you might think that you have no clothes even when your cupboard is full...
Yes Betty! There have been countless days where I stood inside my closet whining, "God, I have absolutely NOTHING to wear!!!". When I actually have more than I should. :oops:
:roll: i can relate to that too....seeing the rate at which my wife buys, sorry, collects tops n footwear.... :(
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Sunny » Thu May 25, 2006 1:25 pm

The Women's Dictionary

1. "Fine"

This is the word women use at the end of any argument when they feel they are right but can't stand to hear you argue any longer. It means that you should shut up. (NEVER use "fine" to describe how she looks. This will cause you to have one of those arguments.)

2. "Five minutes"

This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so women feel that it's an even trade.

3. "Nothing"

Nothing" means something and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with the word "Fine."

4. "Go Ahead" (with raised eyebrows)

This is NOT permission; it's a dare! If you mistake it for permission, the result will be the woman will get upset over "Nothing" and you'll have a "five-minute" discussion that will end with the word "Fine."

5. "Go Ahead" (normal eyebrows)

This is NOT permission, either. It means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care." You will get a raised eyebrow "Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

6. "Loud Sigh"

This is not actually a word, but is still often a verbal statement. Very frequently misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are a complete idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing!."

7. "Soft Sigh"

Again, not a word, but a verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" are one of the few things that some men actually understand. It means she is momentarily content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe in the hope that the moment will last a bit longer.

8. "Oh"

This word -- followed by any statement - is trouble. Example; "Oh, let me get that". Or, "Oh, I talked to him about what you were doing last night." If she says "Oh" before a statement, run, do not walk, to the nearest exit. She will tell you that she is "Fine" when she is done tossing your clothes out the window, but do not expect her to talk to you for at least two days. "Oh" as the lead to a sentence usually signifies that you are caught in a lie. Do not try to lie more to get out of it, or you will get a raised eyebrow. "Go ahead," sometimes followed by acts so unspeakable that I can't bring myself to write about them.

9. "That's Okay"

This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can say to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before deciding what the penalty will be for whatever you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a raised eyebrow "Go Ahead." Once she has had time to plan it out, you are in for some mighty big trouble.

10. "Please Do"

This is not a statement, it is an offer. The woman is giving you the chance to come up with an excuse for what you have done. In other words, a chance to get yourself into even more trouble. If you handle this correctly, you shouldn't get a "That's Okay."

11. "Thanks"

The woman is thanking you. Don't faint and don't look for hidden meaning. Just say "you're welcome."

12. "Thanks A Lot"

"Thanks A Lot" is dramatically different from "Thanks." A woman will say "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It is usually followed by the "Loud Sigh." This signifies that you have hurt her in some callous way. Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh," as she will only tell you "Nothing".
Sunny

by KK » Thu May 25, 2006 11:09 pm

Alexis wrote:7. Putting makeup on even for a doctor's appointment.

lol, This reminds of an incident when I saw a gurl waking up 15 min before landing of a overnight flight, with stinking mouth and swollen face and the first thing she does is open her pursue and do make-up. :shock: Jeez !!! :lol:
KK

by CtrlAltDel » Fri May 26, 2006 12:45 pm

KK wrote:lol, This reminds of an incident when I saw a gurl waking up 15 min before landing of a overnight flight, with stinking mouth and swollen face .....
stinking mouth? how did u detect that? were u...errrrrrm....that 'close' to the girl's mouth? ;)
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by KK » Fri May 26, 2006 1:43 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:
KK wrote:lol, This reminds of an incident when I saw a gurl waking up 15 min before landing of a overnight flight, with stinking mouth and swollen face .....
stinking mouth? how did u detect that? were u...errrrrrm....that 'close' to the girl's mouth? ;)

lol, stinking mouth and swollen face from a long sleep dude... isn't natural?
KK

by gyanster » Sat May 27, 2006 9:02 pm

Wow! didnt realise there were so many girls on Fullhyd.
Kuch to bhi kare tho, Kya to bhi hota.
My Blog - http://ozdesi.blogspot.com
Coming to Australia? - http://studyinginaus.blogspot.com
gyanster

by CtrlAltDel » Mon May 29, 2006 10:27 am

KK wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:

lol, stinking mouth and swollen face from a long sleep dude... isn't natural?
aah! i thot u were the reason behind her waking up all of a sudden :|
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Never pleased » Wed May 31, 2006 8:24 pm

A group of girls are on vacation when they see a five-story hotel with a sign that reads: "For Women Only." Since they are without their boyfriends and husbands, they decide to go in.

The bouncer, a very attractive guy, explains to them how it works. "We have five floors. Take the elevator up floor by floor, and once you find what you're looking for, you can stay there. It's easy to decide since each floor has a sign telling you exactly what's inside."

So they start going up and on the first floor the sign reads: "All the men on this floor are short and plain." The friends laugh and without hesitation move on to the next floor.

The sign on the second floor reads: "All the men here are short and handsome." Still, this isn't good enough, so the friends continue on up.

They reach the third floor and the sign reads: "All the men here are tall and plain."

They still want to do better, and so, knowing there are still two floors left, they continue going up.

On the fourth floor, the sign is perfect: "All the men here are tall and handsome." The women get all excited and are going in when they realize that there is still one floor left. Wondering what they are missing, they head up to the fifth floor.

On the fifth and final floor they find a sign that reads: "There are no men here. This floor was built only to prove that there is no way to please a woman."

I hope even this atleast women understand Why?
There is a wrong way of doing things, there is a right way of doing things and there is MY way ........
Never pleased

use of Sense

by mAnOmAn » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:09 pm

Use Of ATM -
How a BOY draws cash from ATM
1. Park the car
2. Go to ATM Machine
3. Insert card
4. Enter PIN
5. Take money out
6. Take ATM Card out
7. Drive away

How a GIRL draws cash from ATM
1. Park the car
2. Check makeup
3. Turn off engine
4. Check makeup
5. Go to ATM
6. Hunt for ATM card in the purse
7. Insert card
8. Hit Cancel
9. Hunt in purse for chit with PIN written on it
10. Insert card
11. Enter PIN
12. Take cash
13. Go to car
14. Check makeup
15. Start car
16. Stop car
17. Run back to ATM
18. Take ATM card
19. Back to car
20. Check makeup
21. Start car
22. Check makeup
23. Drive for 1/2 mile
24. Release handbrake
25. Drive on.

aakhir kyun
There is a wrong way of doing things, there is a right way of doing things and there is MY way ........
mAnOmAn

Next         

Return to Human Relationships