Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

Challenge with wife - need help

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Re: RE

by asli_badmash » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:11 pm

Jaan wrote:
asli_badmash wrote:
Jaan wrote:I hope our patient is... Jaan
I hope for his good he is. Can I send him a pencil as a gift for visiting our clinic ? to you know connect the dots. Can I??

sigh
allright, but no wierd stuff or prescriptions...only a pencil with our clinic name and contact info.

Dr. Jaan
Nurse CAD... :lol: :lol: (Imagine CAD in a NURSES dress ) Hahahahaha :lol: :lol:...

Nurse CAD... send our friend a pencil please!!
asli_badmash
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

Re: RE

by asli_badmash » Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:31 pm

asli_badmash wrote:
Jaan wrote:
asli_badmash wrote:
Jaan wrote:I hope our patient is... Jaan
I hope for his good he is. Can I send him a pencil as a gift for visiting our clinic ? to you know connect the dots. Can I??

sigh
allright, but no wierd stuff or prescriptions...only a pencil with our clinic name and contact info.

Dr. Jaan
Nurse CAD... :lol: :lol: (Imagine CAD in a NURSES dress ) Hahahahaha :lol: :lol:...

Nurse CAD... send our friend a pencil please!!

Dr Jaan

On second thoughts I am tired of seeing NURSE CAD. These days she is sporting a new beard... :lol: :lol: (still cracks me up)

We dont want kids to be running away from our clinic Dr. Jaan.

Can we hire her instead

And I know my good friend NURSE CAD will understand why I am letting him.... her... IT go from my clinic. Its hard to fight something thats so GOOD! :wink:

PS: All in good humor.
asli_badmash
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Nurse CAD » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:22 pm

no...i dont mind being replaced by that ^^^ new nurse :D

coz i have no time to wax my legs and chest...
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
Nurse CAD
God!
God!

by Jaan » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:31 am

:shock:

Um, Dr. Badmash...the new nurse looks a bit, hmm how to politely put it?

Um, a little expensive...to maintain.

Perhaps we can ask the current Nurse C to recommend a nurse for our clinic or train a new one?

Jaan
Have you seen Neville's toad, Trevor?
Jaan
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by asli_badmash » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:32 am

Jaan wrote::shock:

Um, Dr. Badmash...the new nurse looks a bit, hmm how to politely put it?
Um, a little expensive...to maintain.

Perhaps we can ask the current Nurse C to recommend a nurse for our clinic or train a new one?

Jaan
Nurse C did remommend someone... but it was like going from a cross dressing NURSE to a GAY cross dressing NURSE. RAJ!! :shock:

So I shopped around and this ^^^^ is best I could land up with... You are right about the expense thing but some patients had a miraculous recovery the moment "NURSE gorgeous" showed up..

Well... I guess I can ask nurse C to come back.
asli_badmash
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

did she need a husband or a slave ?????

by pavan » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:27 am

Run away as fast as you can from her..... before she books you and your family for dowry harrasment
pavan

Re: did she need a husband or a slave ?????

by KK » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:44 am

pavan wrote:Run away as fast as you can from her..... before she books you and your family for dowry harrasment

doea not make sense to me :?
KK

by CtrlAltDel » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:21 am

KK wrote:
pavan wrote:Run away as fast as you can from her..... before she books you and your family for dowry harrasment
he's bringing the thread back on topic...and not replying to our banter... :lol:
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by KK » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:28 am

CtrlAltDel wrote:
KK wrote:
he's bringing the thread back on topic...and not replying to our banter... :lol:

Dude, come on there is nothing like that, I am enjoying the banter. Its just that I might end up spamming in bid to compliment it :lol: Unless otherwise I've non-spam stuff to add to it, I 'm trying to be a passive participant. As simple as it is! :lol:
KK

by Betty » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:28 am

CtrlAltDel wrote:
KK wrote:

But nowhere did the guy mention anything about his wife complaining against dowry harassment...so why is Pavan scared about that? :?
Betty
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:56 am

Betty wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:
KK wrote:
But nowhere did the guy mention anything about his wife complaining against dowry harassment...so why is Pavan scared about that? :?
nowadays threat of dowry harrassment is a weapon used by wives to terrorize husbands...
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by Betty » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:25 pm

CtrlAltDel wrote:
Betty wrote: But nowhere did the guy mention anything about his wife complaining against dowry harassment...so why is Pavan scared about that? :?
nowadays threat of dowry harrassment is a weapon used by wives to terrorize husbands...

Thanks for the suggestion :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Betty
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by asli_badmash » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:47 pm

Betty wrote:
CtrlAltDel wrote:
Betty wrote: But nowhere did the guy mention anything about his wife complaining against dowry harassment...so why is Pavan scared about that? :?

Thanks for the suggestion :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
CAD@ As if men didnt have enough problems with their women... Why do you have to give these tips. :x

By the way DOWRY is good. It is only time a son-in-law gets to rip off his Father-in-law legally knowing very well the wife is going to rip him off for the rest of his life.
asli_badmash
Level 2 Star User
Level 2 Star User

by Bhaaratiyudu » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:31 pm

I have a REmedy for u. If she is not coming into your way get into her way and then try to get her back into u r way. for this u need to have patience. I see one thing she stays alone in the house, so i suggest u to talk to her as a friend not as husband. Love her let her know that u cant live without her. after that u can change her
Bhaaratiyudu

Wife

by thunder » Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:16 pm

hello

first of all get your wife a helmet

so in case she smashes her head against the wall she does not hurt herself

explain to your wife what pain you go through when she bangs her head against the wall

talk to her face to face and solve all the problems between you two
thunder

Previous                

Return to Human Relationships