Sunday, 5 May 2024 »  Login
in

Can any one help me??

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by WTF??? HP » Wed May 17, 2006 7:23 pm

betty wrote:I'll stop replying to this thread because that is jsut getting me more personal attacks and really don't see why it should happen jsut because i put my opinions into a thread. A bit of ragging, leg-pulling, I suppose I have never taken them in any other way than witha dash of humour, but this is not very comfortable.

That's your wish.

betty wrote:I just have one question:

WTF??? HP wrote:
betty wrote:You know what HP, you should stop being personal, or else, stop posting. In fact, stop trying to judge my psychology, becasue I didn't ask for help. This is so malicious on your part by lashing out like this.

I guess I've answered that above. As for you asking for help, you sure didn't ask for it, but I won't be as sure on the question of you needing it. Tum karo chamatkar, hum karein balaatkar?.

What exactly did that line mean? And why was it written in this context?

That line is a colloquial idiom which means that you're fine with certain things when you are the doer, but you cry foul as soon as the same thing is done to you. And if you still don't see the relevance of context, let me remind you that you launched an unprovoked personal attack on Vineet but when your points were countered in a style similar to the one you use, you got uncomfortable.
In un foro nella terra, viva un hobbit
WTF??? HP
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

by Zephyr » Thu May 18, 2006 12:17 am

Folks, atleast you all know what should not be done.

Vineet...i feel sorry for you but what you did was very wrong, i guess there is nothing to be said here

For your future, women compete with other women to win something but they also empathize with each other, dont ever tell you wife that you loved her, tell her that yes you were going out but never serious, lies are not going to help you. remember that the pain that you are experiencing is the pain that you caused to her.and u need help from your wife. are u married? or going to be married.

all i can say is.. be a man and be brutal with her, make her hate you and dont you ever me a freakin manipulator and tell her now and then that "u always loved her" or that you are sorry for what you happened....if u are repenting for ur actions...be evil personified....if u have a common friends group..hook her up with someone...best of luck...

The Truth? --- > Well Said...
Zephyr

by fullhyd.com » Thu May 18, 2006 3:05 pm

KK wrote:You are a bad person and more importantly you are stupid.

Hi KK,

We'd written to you a few days back in a PM requesting you to rein yourself in and be polite and respectful, and you told us that you did not appreciate personal messages and would like things to be public. Well, here is a public message then.

You simply cannot come to these forums and call someone "bad" and "stupid". And this person neither did you harm nor did he post anything personal against you - there is no provocation, even. He explained a situation he got into and asked for help. We are leaving your comment on for a while so you can state what your provocation was (and preferably without going on any tangents).

fullhyd.com doesn't allow anyone calling any of its users "bad" or "stupid" - and here, there was even no reason.

You had complained that even earlier one of your posts was edited and hence you feel we "censor too much". We hope the reason is now clear. This post will be edited, too, in a while.

If you like to be rebellious as a philosophy, perhaps these forums are not for you - these are for people seeking and providing help and advice, and for people who respect others' opinions.
fullhyd.com

by Portuguese Man-Of-War » Thu May 18, 2006 5:03 pm

betty wrote:
Portuguese Man-Of-War wrote:Ustaad, Betty and Truth, please let's take it easy on the guy. People do things in immaturity. It's after your first major mistake that you realize what matters of the heart are all about -..

So, that's all that it was - a mistake?

Would you have been so forgiving if a girl had done the same mistake to you?

Tsk, tsk - we have a fiery feminist here :).

Okay, Betty. What is the alternative to forgiving someone who's made a mistake and is contrite about it? Castigating him? Whipping him? What do you get of it?

If we are doing that purely to take our khunnass out, we are not helping ourselves.

If I have the power to punish and I execute it, I will be happy temporarily. If I have the power to forgive and love people, I will be happy and peaceful for all my life.

There is no world outside. It is my mind, the stimuli it receives, and its responses to the stimuli. If I get over anger and negative feelings, I will be happier.

Then, if you were given the power by God to punish all wrong-doers, I do not think you would be doing the same thing you did with a relish in the beginning, after a year. You would evolve and be doing different things.

What we will evolve into is ideally what we should be now (assuming you're not Osama :D).

I think that anger and punishment should come from strategy, not from emotion.

We should act angry if it achieves any greater or long-term good. We should ideally never get angry.

Don't for a moment think I am what I say we should all be :D. I just know that there is simply no point getting angry, even if I do.

To answer your question, I might or might not forgive someone who does the same to me, but I know I should. And I will be happy if the person has changed. Like I already said, if I want to punish that person or vilify him just to feel better internally, when he's anyway not going to make the same mistake again, I am far from inner peace.

Besides, I've made too many mistakes and continue to. I cannot judge anyone and throw stones at him today. I'd throw a stone if I thought there was any good in it.
Portuguese Man-Of-War

Previous                

Return to Human Relationships