Friday, 29 March 2024 »  Login
in

bad marriage. advise pls?

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Nice Advices

by shakes » Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:10 pm

You all ppl really gave the best advices...

I hope the lady started this topic surely follow one of these...
shakes

by Surya » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:36 pm

Hi folks,

I tell you about my personal experience, which is practical. My wife abandoned me and my daughter who was studying 7th class some time ago. Drinks, Friends became my company yet my love for my daughter remained intact.

One day I openly discussed everything with her - right from our marriage to the day she left - and tols her that "If you think that I am wrong, I will offer an apology to your mother, otherwise I will assume that my stand is correct" She said "you stand by your decision" and that gave me enormous strength.

Later - after three or four years - my wife wanted to return. I told her you can come back to my house but on my terms and conditions. You have no citizenship rights at my home, which you have destroyed and left. Slowly we have built this temple again.

My daughter will be completeing her B.Com shortly and is preparing for CAT exams. I told her "Do not bother about me, I can live anywhere anytime" (I am an Accounts Manager, you know.) If you have surplus funds at a later stage, take care of your mother.

That's all for now. I don't know whether it insprires somebody or not, this is a real story.
Surya

by Surya » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:02 pm

help wrote:Hi

My husband and I are seriously considering counselling and are looking for a good therapist. We've spent a lot of time discussing our relationship and I know that I would like everything to work out. My parents have assured me their full support whatever my decision might be.
Arch, I sent you a PM a few days ago...guess you haven't checked it out.
I would like to write to you in more detail but haven't been able to get into that frame of mind.

Thanks everyone.

Before taking the final decision, consult a psychologist. Not a pscychiatrist. The Psychologist given counselling to both the parties at different times, understands each other, and ensures proper understanding between both of you.

I would suggest you to meet Prof Jhansi Laxmi (Retd). You can find her address and telephone number rom Image Hospitals. She practices from her home and is the right person for your problems.
Surya

Re: bad marriage. advise pls?

by bharath » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:00 pm

my dear sister
its really bad to hear ur situation but i think i have a solution for ur problem. just take some time and ask your parents and even ur husband parents to make some talks on this situation,coz its ur son's future which is very important so even kindly explain ur problem to ur husband 1st, simply going and leaving with ur parents doesnt solve ur problem......

so all the best my dear sister
hope that ur problem solves as soon as possible....

thank you
bharath

by Maui Weddings » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:27 pm

As you have passed a 10yrs relationship with your husband its not fare that you break the relationship with him..being fanancially independent is not a big thing in this factor..Rather you need a heart open talk with your husband sharing all your worries and anxities. Hope every thing will come up well..I pray for your bright future..thanks
Maui Weddings

by greenidi » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:37 pm

btw i am just to know ur problem iam also lucky for just escaped from similar situation from my wife
greenidi

by Have patience » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Hi ,
pls have some patience and think, what about your son future & your future?
take time and make decisions.

regards
mani
Have patience

Previous                

Return to Human Relationships