Thursday, 28 March 2024 »  Login
in

Men Vs. Women, Round 1

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Men Vs. Women, Round 1

by Ustaad » Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:05 am

Men Vs. Women, Round 1

The Difference

Women have more imagination than men. They need it to tell us how wonderful we are.

Women have their faults. Men have only two. Everything they say. Everything they do.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful women is one who can find such a man.

The Style

Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed. Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. It's a whole different way of thinking

A man is a person who will pay two dollars for a one-dollar item he wants.

A woman will pay one dollar for a two-dollar item that she doesn't want.

The Workplace

When a man gives his opinion, he's a man.

When a woman gives her opinions, she's a bitch.

Women are the only exploited group in history who have been idealized into powerlessness.

Relationships

Diamonds are a girl's best friend. Dogs are a man's best friend. Now you know which sex is smarter.

Most men's primary fantasy is still, unfortunately, access to a number of beautiful women. For a man, commitment means giving up this fantasy.

Most women's primary fantasy is a relationship with one man who either provides economic security or is on his way to doing so ( he has "potential").

For a woman, commitment to this type of man means achieving this fantasy. So commitment often means that a woman achieves her primary fantasy, while a man gives his up.

It's not true that men prefer foolish women. Rather they prefer women who can simulate foolishness whenever necessary, which is the very core of intelligence.

Sex

When a man falls in love, he wants to go to bed.

When a woman falls in love, she wants to talk about it.

I love the lines the men use to get us into bed. "Please, I'll only put it in for a few minutes." "What am I, a microwave ?"

Man's greatest advantage in the battle of the sexes is woman's curiosity.

One puzzling thing about men - they allow their sex instincts to drive them to where their intelligence never would take them.

Love

Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct : What they like is to be a man's last romance.

The only way to understand a woman is to love her - and then it isn't necessary to understand her.

" A guy knows he's in love when he wants to grow old with a woman. When he wants to stay with her in the morning .... When he starts calling sex "making love" and afterward wants a great big hug. When he loses interest in the car for a couple of days. It's that simple, I swear."

To women, love is an occupation. To men, a preoccupation.

A man loses his sense of direction after four drinks. A woman loses hers after four kisses.

To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little.

To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.

Marriage

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does

Men marry because they are tired;woman because they are curious; Both are disappointed

A woman is worried about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

A woman will always cherish the memory of the man who wanted to marry her; a man of the woman who didn't.

There are two times when a man doesn't understand a woman - before marriage and after marriage

Husbands

Two days are the best of a man's wedded life, The days when he marries and when he buries his wife.

Only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. One is to let her think she is having her own way, and the other is to let her have it.

Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more willing to die.

Any married man should forget his mistakes - no use in two people remembering the same thing.

Women, deceived by men, want to marry them; it is a kind of revenge as good as any other.

Wives

A husband is what is left of the lover after the nerve has been extracted

Mahatma Gandhi was what wives wish their husbands were: thin, tan and moral.

Some husbands are living proof that a woman can take a joke.

Husbands are like cars: all are good the first year.

You marry the man of your dreams, but fifteen years later, you're married to a reclining chair that burps.

When a man brings his wife flowers for no reason - there's a reason.

The Battle

A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

On Men

Man is the missing link between the ape and the human being.

Adam is but man's first draft.

If you women knew what we were thinking, you'd never stop slapping us.

Men are like animals, but they make great pets.

A man is one who loses his illusions first, his teeth second, and his follies last.

When you take away what a man is born with, and what his mother made him all you would have is an ego.

On Woman

Can you imagine a world without men ? No crime and lots of happy fat women.

Women have two weapons - cosmetics and tears.

Women may be the only group that grows more radical with age.

God made man before woman to give him time to think of an answer for her first question.
Prose for hos!

Ustaad

Men Vs Women

by VJ » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:42 pm

R u married? or do u have a girl friend? On what basis have u classified ur statements?:?:

@VJ
Being Oneself is One of the Greatest Qualities of All Time In a Human Being.
VJ

Re: Men Vs Women

by Ustaad » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:12 pm

VJ wrote:R u married? or do u have a girl friend? On what basis have u classified ur statements?:?:

@VJ

got a Gal Freind . Anyways was bored and thought i'd lift somehting off of a website and post it here. :wink:
Prose for hos!

Ustaad

re

by ustaad » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:17 pm

kavya wrote:u sexist guy :x

u sexy guy..

thank you. :D
Prose for hos!

ustaad

Re: re

by smack » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:20 pm

ustaad wrote:

u sexy guy..

Ustaad,

U telling that abt urself?? Or do you feel that she was 'actually' saying that??

:D :D
Taking girls out and doing things?? Naaaah
Prefer taking them in and undoing things...
smack

by Ustaad » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:43 am

smack wrote:
ustaad wrote:

u sexy guy..

Ustaad,

U telling that abt urself?? Or do you feel that she was 'actually' saying that??

:D :D

you never know Brother. She might actually mean it.

Whats wrong with an implicit expression. :wink:

If she knew me personally, she would say it...almost guarantee that.

:D peace!
Prose for hos!

Ustaad

by kavya » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:57 am

Ustaad wrote:She might actually mean it.

OK brother u r sexist and sexy ;) hehehehe

to be frank U & smack seem nice n funny guys

bt the other idiot who called me a bitch obviously is a talibaand sexist pig in true sense :x
kavya

by Ustaad » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:07 am

kavya wrote:

bt the other idiot who called me a bitch obviously is a talibaand sexist pig in true sense :x

thanks Kavya.

can i ask you a question? In all your posts you have used the phrase 'sexist pig' or anti terrorist remarks...

what's up with that? are you living in an Arab country and are just frustrated with what goes on there ?
Prose for hos!

Ustaad

Men Vs Women

by VJ » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:11 am

This is a place to make friends and post some interesting opinions and ur thoughts, not to criticise each other, though constructive criticism is accepted, not on an individuals personality or something. Don't move away from the original topic.

Men Vs Women, both are dependent on each other to me from my observations.

@VJ
Being Oneself is One of the Greatest Qualities of All Time In a Human Being.
VJ

by smack » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:14 am

Ustaad wrote:
kavya wrote:

thanks Kavya.

can i ask you a question? In all your posts you have used the phrase 'sexist pig' or anti terrorist remarks...
what's up with that? are you living in an Arab country and are just frustrated with what goes on there ?

U may add notty boys to the list.

The way Kavya Reddy (Man, this name does some thing to me) is going, she is leaving the door wide open for abuses.
smack

by smack » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:16 am

kavya wrote:OK brother

Ustaad,

Tereko bhi bhai boli.

Badhiya hai

CAD aur Ustaad both are out of race.
smack

by mAnOmAn » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:51 am

kavya wrote:u r like muhammad in this cartoon

kavya wrote:obviously is a talibaand sexist pig in true sense

Uncomplicating the matters, u r getting racial in this age which is not expected from a decent educated person which I think you are.

Over that u seem to miss a point that you are generalising the behaviour of particular group of people with the whole community. The treatment of women in that way is not just in afghanistan but everywhere where there is ignorance, illiteracy...

Even in our great country havent u heard of cruelty to women and lot of other things in villages, in our country it goes even to the extreme of burning a widow with her husbands corpse. This u dont find anywher else in the world, what do u feel if someone tells u that u come from a country where the widows are burnt alive. This is not found even in afghanistan.

As for the taliban they are group of extremists, even we have our own extremists in India who have done things worse than the talibans and are still doing.

But this shows ur way of thinking which was not expected from U.

Being a muslim Its my duty to correct peoples misinformation abt my religion.

As the Holy Quran Says

THE VALUE OF A WOMAN IN ISLAM: This cudnt be said more beautifully... Be careful- not make a woman cry, because Allah (SWT) counts her tears. A WOMAN CAME OUT OF A MANS RIB. NOT FROM HIS FEET TO BE WALKED ON NOT FROM HIS HEAD TO BE SUPERIOR OVER BUT FROM HIS SIDE TO BE EQUAL UNDER THE ARM TO BE PROTECTED AND NEXT TO THE HEART TO BE LOVED.
There is a wrong way of doing things, there is a right way of doing things and there is MY way ........
mAnOmAn

by labelle » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:04 pm

well said! but tell me as an individual do u follow whats written and how many men actually follow that.there are thousands of cases of domestic violence and atrocities that are behind the closed doors. i still cant figure one point that a women makes the maximum compromise in her life being a mother, a sister, a daughter and a wife. still rather than considering her an equal partner men often describe marriage as a bondage where they loose their freedom. i wonder do men realise that girls also loose the same freedom. to go to her friends place or go somewhere. i still remember my sister missing her best friend's wedding just because she was worried what her inlaws would say. do guys have to think about their plans. i am not a feminist. it takes a man and woman to make a realtionship and that realtionship itself is based on trust, relationship and faith.
how happy is he born and free,
who serveth not anothers will,
whose armour is his honest thought and,
simple truth his utmost skill..........
labelle
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by labelle » Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:05 pm

rather then calling the topic men vs women it should be stated men and women
how happy is he born and free,
who serveth not anothers will,
whose armour is his honest thought and,
simple truth his utmost skill..........
labelle
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by unfortunately » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:55 pm

labelle wrote:well said! but tell me as an individual do u follow whats written and how many men actually follow that.there are thousands of cases of domestic violence and atrocities that are behind the closed doors. i still cant figure one point that a women makes the maximum compromise in her life being a mother, a sister, a daughter and a wife. still rather than considering her an equal partner men often describe marriage as a bondage where they loose their freedom. i wonder do men realise that girls also loose the same freedom. to go to her friends place or go somewhere. i still remember my sister missing her best friend's wedding just because she was worried what her inlaws would say. do guys have to think about their plans. i am not a feminist. it takes a man and woman to make a realtionship and that realtionship itself is based on trust, relationship and faith.

okay when u have said abt domestic violence and fear of inlaws ....

let me ask u among all inlaws who are the most problematic or who snatch away the freedom , Isnt it the mother in law or sister in law most of the time., Arent they women to understand women.

Men only get the blame for a lot of things for which they are not actually responsible.

and not to forget about all the poor men who are harrassed the same way by there wives and in laws ( offcourse yes even this takes place)
There is a wrong way of doing things, there is a right way of doing things and there is MY way ........
unfortunately

by reply for this bitch » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:59 pm

kavya wrote:

This bitch is is crazy abt the word sex ,sexy sexist. Might be a reincarnation of draupadi needing an army to be satisfied :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :?: :?:
reply for this bitch

by CtrlAltDel » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:12 pm

reply for this bitch wrote:
kavya wrote:

This bitch is is crazy abt the word sex ,sexy sexist. Might be a reincarnation of draupadi needing an army to be satisfied :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :?: :?:
ahem...maybe u shud brush up on english first..."sex" ,"sexy" and "sexist" are entirely different things :D
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by ustaad » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:25 pm

smack wrote:

Ustaad,

Tereko bhi bhai boli.

Badhiya hai

Its cool.

Prose for hos!

ustaad

by kavya » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:17 am

smack wrote:

Ustaad,

Tereko bhi bhai boli.

Badhiya hai

CAD & Ustaad = brothers

smack = ___________ (fill up the blank please) :)
kavya

by kavya » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:24 am

reply for this bitch wrote:This bitch is is crazy abt the word sex ,sexy sexist. Might be a reincarnation of draupadi needing an army to be satisfied :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :?: :?:

first join an english speaking course 101 recommended

again , u seem to be a woman-oppressor who gets sexual gratification by torturing and having forced / group sex with women just like ur brothers in saudi :roll:
kavya

by Sharjeel » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:33 am

kavya wrote:
reply for this bitch wrote:This bitch is is crazy abt the word sex ,sexy sexist. Might be a reincarnation of draupadi needing an army to be satisfied :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :shock: :?: :?:

again , u seem to be a woman-oppressor ...
You know him very well. Old flame? :P
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by kavya » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:38 am

mAnOmAn wrote:Uncomplicating the matters, u r getting racial in this age which is not expected from a decent educated person which I think you are.

Over that u seem to miss a point that you are generalising the behaviour of particular group of people with the whole community. The treatment of women in that way is not just in afghanistan but everywhere where there is ignorance, illiteracy...

i am stating facts observed over a period of time after living in quite a few countries.
treatment in women is WORST in gulf countries . status of non-mozlums in gulf countries is horribly racial, to say the least. if a mozlum rapes a hindu all he has to do is pay a fine . but if a hindu does even sumthing like try to talk to a mozlum girl he will be whipped or body parts cut off .

mAnOmAn wrote:Even in our great country havent u heard of cruelty to women and lot of other things in villages, in our country it goes even to the extreme of burning a widow with her husbands corpse. This u dont find anywher else in the world, what do u feel if someone tells u that u come from a country where the widows are burnt alive. This is not found even in afghanistan.

As for the taliban they are group of extremists, even we have our own extremists in India who have done things worse than the talibans and are still doing.

yes sati was 100's of years ago and the very very few rare cases of sati CAME OUT IN LIGHT and EVERYBODY CONDEMnED IT.

but in middle-east u find women oppression ALL THE TIME

U takl about the quran and all that rubbish but how much is being implemented ?? a woman who protests is stoned alive

women and dogs and hindus have the same status in the eyes of mozlums

the POINT is ---- all this falls on deaf ears . if mozlums r shown their weaknesses hypocrity and their true colors exposed they begin with "BUT WHAT ABOUT blah blah" or "holy KOREAN says blah blah " or "woman came out of man's rib or a$$ so she has to submit ... " after all islam is the religion of submission :roll:

a woman who protests is stoned alive for not submitting :evil:

kavya

by kavya » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:41 am

Sharjeel wrote:
kavya wrote:

must be 1 of those many mozlums who tried to eve tease me when i waz in hyderabad ...... they cant resist if they see a girl not dressed in a burka
kavya

by Sharjeel » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:56 am

kavya wrote:
Sharjeel wrote:
kavya wrote:

must be 1 of those many mozlums who tried to eve tease me when i waz in hyderabad ...... they cant resist if they see a girl not dressed in a burka
Now, don't change the subject, precious.

He called you by your pet name, and you know what he likes.
"Consequences, shmonsequences! So long as I'm rich!" - Daffy Duck.
Sharjeel
Level 2 Lord
Level 2 Lord

by kavya » Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:00 am

Sharjeel wrote:
kavya wrote:
Sharjeel wrote:
kavya wrote:

Now, don't change the subject, precious.

He called you by your pet name, and you know what he likes.

i waz 8 yrs old at that time

those guys were 30 sumthing , wat do u call them if they talk abut ur boobs or azz ?? I guess ur mother told u wat the great man muhammad ( piece be into him) did to poor ayesha when she waz 6 and he was 56 rite ?? no prizes for guessing ......... I-SLAM :twisted: all she did waz submisssion corse i-slam is religion of peace n submisssion to da male who can call names like bitch to any woman / girl he wants to
kavya

Next         

Return to Human Relationships