Sunday, 5 May 2024 »  Login
in

stolen kiss ?

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

stolen kiss ?

by ustaad » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:01 am

whats the big deal with this ?

As Shaizwood moved towards Singh, his bouncer Tiger stopped him and then things got really ugly. As the bouncers and Sawant’s friends yelled and fainted, the police arrived and began taking statements from the witnesses, including the waiters. Sawant filed her complaint at 3.15 am, at the Oshiwara police station.

‘‘The complaint Sawant has lodged with us can attract charges of assault and outraging the modesty of a woman,’’ said Bihari. ‘‘We are now looking for Singh, who is believed to have flown back to Delhi. We will be using the media footage to determine the sequence of events.’’

Meanwhile, Singh apologised on national television, via telephone. No one is certain of his whereabouts, though he did promise to return to the city to make amends in person. ‘‘We never had a fight, we have always worked well together. But if you think I did anything wrong, I will apologise,’’ Singh said.

Daler Mehendi said “party kissing” was an unwelcome intrusion into Indian culture but that Rakhi and Mika should sort out the issue between themselves.
Prose for hos!

ustaad

by HotShorts » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:13 am

sala chance marliya.....and i dont blame him....:lol:
HotShorts

by smack » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:02 pm

Ustaad,

Most of the reactions I have seen / read abt this incident say only one thing: Rakhi 'Slut' Sawant is guilty. She was the one kissed Mika first.

And this is because she is an item girl and wears provocative dresses.

From what I could make out, she was invited to the party and when she came in, she gave a peck on Mika's cheek. FIrst pic in ur post. When he cut the cake, she smeared it on his face, which is a standard thing to do in birthday parties. Now, Mika dude decides to get aggressive and gives one to her the french way. And when her frnd steps in, he is manhandled.

No wonder Rakhi Sawant was furious and filed a case.

Just because she wears skimpy outfits and dances to hot numbers should she be labelled a SLUT?? And she was a guest at that pricks party and deserved to be treated better.

And all those who say she deserved it, I can say only one thing: UP YOURS

Just wish Mika gets some punishment for this.
Taking girls out and doing things?? Naaaah
Prefer taking them in and undoing things...
smack

by CtrlAltDel » Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:22 pm

smooching a girl without permission is harrassment, whoever that girl is and whatever she was wearing....mika shud not have done it.
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by betty » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:09 pm

smooching a girl without permission is harrassment, whoever that girl is and whatever she was wearing....mika shud not have done it.

I agree with that.

Yet, for the first time in my life, I am against the girl this time.

If you go on falling all over a person and kissing him, and then smearing cake on him even though he protests and says that he has skin infections, in a party, then you don't shout when the guy kisses you back...in fact, on TV Mika said that he wanted to return the kiss on the cheek, but Rakhi turned her face at the last moment....I haven't seen that show, but I heard that the recorded prceedings of the party shows that he might be telling the truth.

It is jsut some cheap publicity stunt by Rakhi who claims that she had been ok if the kiss was on her cheek but she cannot allow people to kiss her on her lips as she is a 'Bharatiya Nari'. :shock: :shock:
betty
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

by CtrlAltDel » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:30 pm

betty wrote:...It is jsut some cheap publicity stunt by Rakhi who claims that she had been ok if the kiss was on her cheek but she cannot allow people to kiss her on her lips as she is a 'Bharatiya Nari'. :shock: :shock:
:lol: she shud publish a catalog listing where she wants ppl to kiss her and where she doesnt...:lol:
wtf? i no longer care if my posts hurt yr feelings :roll:
Love me or hate me, u cant ignore me :D
CtrlAltDel
God!
God!

by smack » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:00 pm

betty wrote:

I agree with that.

Yet, for the first time in my life, I am against the girl this time.

If you go on falling all over a person and kissing him, and then smearing cake on him even though he protests and says that he has skin infections, in a party, then you don't shout when the guy kisses you back...in fact, on TV Mika said that he wanted to return the kiss on the cheek, but Rakhi turned her face at the last moment....I haven't seen that show, but I heard that the recorded prceedings of the party shows that he might be telling the truth.

It is jsut some cheap publicity stunt by Rakhi who claims that she had been ok if the kiss was on her cheek but she cannot allow people to kiss her on her lips as she is a 'Bharatiya Nari'. :shock: :shock:

I saw the vid in question and it is very clear that Mika did it intentionally.

And reg. u go falling all over a person and kissing him and smearing cake, well I have not seen any proof of she falling all over him. And the kiss on cheek and smearing cake are NORMAL occurences in P3 parties. Does not mean u just grab any girl and do whatever u wish.

I am not supporting the attitude of Rakhi Sawant or the publicity she is trying to garner. That is a totally different issue. The point here is whether Mika was right or wrong. She might be a big time prostitute for all I care. Does not mean she should be trampled.
Taking girls out and doing things?? Naaaah
Prefer taking them in and undoing things...
smack

by KK » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:49 pm

Peck for a friend, kiss for girl friend - poor guy did not know this
KK

by akshay » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:59 pm

This is so ridiculous to even discuss. But hey some fun aint gonna hurt no one.

I think she deserved it- I suspect it wasnt the first time someone did it to her anyway. If I was in Mikas place I would have doen the same, maybe more. For heavens sake the lady and the brothers reflect and propagate raunchy lifestly and a culture of debauchery.

The occassion is a birthday party, the invited lady goes in that arousing outfit and pecks him and he takes it a notch abouve by doing the french way. So what???????!!!!!!!! How is he supposed to know what are the limits in his birthday party, he is running the show, she excited him, he stepped it up a level.

For all we know she was asking for it and is now taking advantage of it. Its not like she was at a kuchipudi show in a dignified attire and he smooched her or grabbed her ass.
akshay

by Akshay » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:20 am

By the way I do buy into the argument that an onduty doctor taking advantage of a naked lady patient is totally a crime. The setting in an hospital or clinic or massage parlour is of trust.

The setting in the case of mika and rakhi is a party. Its a casual setting where flirting and frolicking is expected.
Akshay

re

by ustaad » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:52 am

the sceptic in me tells that ..its a well planned episode for free publicity + 15 minutes of fame.

the guy was excited , the girl was supposedly a 'slut'.

trick or treat ? anyone?
Prose for hos!

ustaad

by Cragg » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:05 pm

The fuss she made is not about being kissed but about being kissed for free . Heard that she has to be paid in advance for doing anything from stage shows to being kissed etc.....

she was banned in dubai

Hot Rakhi Sawant blacklisted in Dubai!
28th June 2005 19.40 IST
By Nitika Desai

Being an item girl, Rakhi Sawant thrives on stage performances. But an untoward incident in Dubai during one of her performances has led to her banning from stage shows in that country.

The last time Rakhi was in Dubai for her stage performance in a private gathering of just about a dozen men, Rakhi was physically manhandled by four men who got on stage during her dance performance. The men groped her inappropriately, passed lewd remarks and made vulgar gestures.

If she had any dignity left she wud never return but now she is tapping all her resources to be back here reason being she makes a lot of mone y here for stageshows and sideshows :twisted:

But Rakhi is now on mission Dubai to get her name cleared from the blacklist. She left for Dubai on June 27. It is learnt that she was granted visa after much bureaucratic tussle.

Rakhi wants her name to be cleared because she is due to perform at the inauguration of a club in Dubai on June 29. The club belongs to an NRI friend of hers. It is believed that this NRI friend pulled strings to get her the visa to Dubai.
I have an attitude and I am not afraid to use it.
Cragg
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Re: re

by Nyx! » Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:03 am

quote="ustaad"]the sceptic in me tells that ..its a well planned episode for free publicity + 15 minutes of fame.

I agree with that .. mayb they just wanted to garner some sorta publicity out of it..
Nyx!
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Return to Human Relationships