Sunday, 28 April 2024 »  Login
in

Life...

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Life...

by Hurt » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:47 am

The pain just seems to keep coming back. Like waves crashing over an already battered rock. It’s not like this everyday. It’s a word, sentence, trait, plan that reopens the floodgates of memories. Like deciding on where to holiday. Or about where to stay. The name of the city would initially elicit a dull ache in my heart. And anyone using his name would make me feverishly want to turn deaf.

I’m still trying hard to cross that stage.

The future is filled with cautious optimism. Of hope that someday the past will become so hazy that I will have trouble recollecting it. Of wanting this potential someone to understand what I’ve been through, hold my hand and say “it’ll be alright”. Of wanting to be able to fall in love again.

Life teaches you some real hard lessons sometimes.
Hurt

Re: Life...

by krishna » Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:32 pm

Hurt wrote:The pain just seems to keep coming back. Like waves crashing over an already battered rock. It’s not like this everyday. It’s a word, sentence, trait, plan that reopens the floodgates of memories. Like deciding on where to holiday. Or about where to stay. The name of the city would initially elicit a dull ache in my heart. And anyone using his name would make me feverishly want to turn deaf.

The future is filled with cautious optimism. Of hope that someday the past will become so hazy that I will have trouble recollecting it. Of wanting this potential someone to understand what I’ve been through, hold my hand and say “it’ll be alright”. Of wanting to be able to fall in love again.

hi

I can feel the pain that you are passing through....but you have not mentioned in detial wht makes you feel that Hurt.....

May be if you are clear i could be of some help to you in solving....if not atleast to share and feel the same..

Friend

Krishna
krishna

by enigma » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:31 pm

Hurt wrote:The pain just seems to keep coming back. Like waves crashing over an already battered rock. It’s not like this everyday. It’s a word, sentence, trait, plan that reopens the floodgates of memories. Like deciding on where to holiday. Or about where to stay. The name of the city would initially elicit a dull ache in my heart. And anyone using his name would make me feverishly want to turn deaf.

I know that some memories are so painful and so unfair you just want to run and hide. But our response to painful setbacks ultimately determines our direction in life. We may not be able to control or choose the circumstances but we can choose the response. It’s like the lady

who didn’t want to face the fact her bills were more than her income, so she just started putting them in a dresser drawer and ignoring them. She figured they would go away.

WRONG! The first step to recover is to admit that there is a problem. The response you must chose is to move on with life, if something is not meant to happen in your life then be it so. I know its easier said then done. But tell me if brooding over such painful memories can get you out of that Hurt,, then half the population of this country would be brooding the entire day.

All I can say is Hurt chose a response that is positive and responsible. Convert that Hurt into Hope and Faith. Move on with life, don’t brood over something which was not meant for you.

Dont be hurt,, change that hurt into something positive, then see the difference
enigma
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

LIFE >>>>>

by HH » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:24 pm

Life Is For Enlightenment!

:!: :!: :!:
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Why to get hurt? » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:49 pm

Yes, pain is an integral part of our life. Can't wish it away. we need to learn to deal with it. And more importantly learn from it. What caused the pain? Most times it is our expectation to be happy by another's response to our emotions, feelings, words, deeds etc. Then we become dependant on the other to keep us happy. If so we are then vulnerable to the actions of others. We need to realise that the other is a totally different entity from us. So it can't feel the same we do. For just like we cannot feel the other's emotions so totally as they, similarly, for us.

The only way is to view this with compassion and realise that it is wrong to expect others to keep us happy all the time. And to forgive them if they hurt us and let go at that. Storing up and reliving it will bring on ulcer; of hatred and anger and all other negatives. It would make us sick physically too. That's why forgiving and letting go is so essential.

I do hope you find your peace soon.

triplegem
Why to get hurt?

hurt

by niveditha » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:38 pm

hey

Be glad yo are able to be hurt and feel pain. there are some god forsaken people who dont know the value of pain and happiness because of the lack of it

you are lucky
niveditha

Re: hurt

by Bimbette » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:48 pm

niveditha wrote:hey
Be glad yo are able to be hurt and feel pain. there are some god forsaken people who dont know the value of pain and happiness because of the lack of it

you are lucky

Did I read this right?

Niveditha,

Please explain,

"Be glad yo are able to be hurt and feel pain. "

Also,

"god forsaken people who dont know the value of pain"
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you are right.
Bimbette

Re: hurt

by san » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:16 am

Bimbette wrote:
niveditha wrote:hey

you are lucky

Did I read this right?

Niveditha,

Please explain,
"Be glad yo are able to be hurt and feel pain. "

Also,
"god forsaken people who dont know the value of pain"

I am thinking S&M ;)

Happened to pass by FH after a long time. All well with everyone?
san
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

you heard right

by Niveditha » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:40 am

Yes you heard me right. Be glad that you can fee pain. that is a sign of life and hope for better. the day one stops feeing them they are as good as dead. No use living that way. Pain today will go tomorrow. but nothingness is worst thing that ever happens to a human being.
Niveditha

by Rama Krishna » Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:10 pm

life is like sunrise-sunset and sunfall
Rama Krishna
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Return to Human Relationships