Thursday, 2 May 2024 »  Login
in

wat's my fault?

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Is it wrong to be FRIENDLY with younger brother??

YES
20%
NO
80%

Total votes : 5

wat's my fault?

by furqan » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:47 am

Me and my cousin use to live like EK JISM AUR DO JAAN, as he is younger than me but i was his only brother with whom he shares all his SECRETS......

He also shares his SECRETS with his friends......

The matter is..............

One day i came to know from my neighbour tat my cousin is maintaining an affair with a girl who lives some 5-6 houses far from my cousin house,i said to my neighbour tat u r wrong,it's nothing like tat,he is not involved in any such kind of act like tat,after 3 weeks my cousin affair with tat girl has become talk of the town,everybody i mean my neighbours,my friends,the people who jst knw me started asking tat IS IT TRUE? IS UR BRO INVOLVED IN AN AFFAIR?SOME PEOPLE TOLD TAT WE HAVE SEEN UR BRO GOING IN TAT GIRS'S HOUSE, i refused everybody,tat's not true, he is not like tat.I went to my cousin nd told the matter tat everybody is saying like this nd like tat,he said YES I KNW, then i said y didn't u said me when u came 2 knw the matter,he replied COZ U R THE ONE WHO TOLD EVERYBODY TAT IM IN LOVE WITH TAT GIRL,i was SHOCKED by hearing this,i told him,its wrong,i dont knw anything about this matter but he constantly scolded me,i told him,Y I WILL DO THIS TYPE OF NONSENSE? U R MY YOUNGER BRO, HOW CAN AN OLDER BRO HURTS HIS YOUNGER BRO BY DOING THIS TYPE OF NONSENSE...But he didn't listen me, he told me, my friend told me tat u r d one who spread the news about my affair,i told him cum lets go to ur friend's house nd ask him whether i spread tat news r not,we went 2 his friend's house, his friend told NO NO UR OLDER BRO DIDNT SPREAD THE NEWS,thn i scolded my cousin frnd,but my bro is not at all ready to accept the FACT that i didn't spread the news,Now a days he stopped talking with me and not cuming 2 my house, his parents also not talking 2 me, they are also not cuming to my house....

They r saying tat it's was my fault, i'm the one who spread the news of my younger bro's affair......

4 months passed away still he is not talking to me nd not cuming 2 my house...............
furqan

by Chotee » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:07 pm

Hope my words bring some peace to your mind. . . . .

You have already clarified you position to your brother, however he does not really believe in you. So, you cannot make him believe something which he is not willing to accept.

Be good to him and have patience, as time passes he will realise his mistake. After all when trouble comes everyone will count on there best and true mate.

"After confrontation, time is the best remedy for misunderstanding"
Chotee

by enigma » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:23 pm

Its better such people get out of your life...the sooner the better...

Even if he comes back, its of no use as the trust factor is broken. He would eventually realise his mistake and would approach you again in life. But my advice, such people who lack judgement and cant make out what other people are, there is no point waiting for them.

I know u would feel bad, but he is the loser in the long run...

Cheer up and get on with life.
enigma
Level 1 Lord
Level 1 Lord

Be Happy ... !

by HH » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:03 pm

Be Happy ... !

Be Happy Enable Life!

Be Happy Enrich Life!!

Be Happy Ennoble Life!!!

... WHATEVER Appeals To You!

Those Who Agree With You Will Also Be Happy!

:)
Build Heaven & Earth Links!
HH
Level 1 Deity
Level 1 Deity

by Privacy » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:19 pm

Humare furqan Bhai.. Kya tu Bhi Ustaad Aap Ki Life main Bahut aich Lucha dekhra..kabhi friend ka problem Kabhi cousin ka problem

sub Khairiat to hai na

Wais aap ka is post ka liya My jawab ya hai

its nothing wrong... sharing stuff with your brothers/sister weather they are young or old.
Privacy

Re: wat's my fault?

by ramakrishna » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:14 am

furqan wrote:Me and my cousin use to live like EK JISM AUR DO JAAN, as he is younger than me but i was his only brother with whom he shares all his SECRETS......
He also shares his SECRETS with his friends......
The matter is..............
One day i came to know from my neighbour tat my cousin is maintaining an affair with a girl who lives some 5-6 houses far from my cousin house,i said to my neighbour tat u r wrong,it's nothing like tat,he is not involved in any such kind of act like tat,after 3 weeks my cousin affair with tat girl has become talk of the town,everybody i mean my neighbours,my friends,the people who jst knw me started asking tat IS IT TRUE? IS UR BRO INVOLVED IN AN AFFAIR?SOME PEOPLE TOLD TAT WE HAVE SEEN UR BRO GOING IN TAT GIRS'S HOUSE, i refused everybody,tat's not true, he is not like tat.I went to my cousin nd told the matter tat everybody is saying like this nd like tat,he said YES I KNW, then i said y didn't u said me when u came 2 knw the matter,he replied COZ U R THE ONE WHO TOLD EVERYBODY TAT IM IN LOVE WITH TAT GIRL,i was SHOCKED by hearing this,i told him,its wrong,i dont knw anything about this matter but he constantly scolded me,i told him,Y I WILL DO THIS TYPE OF NONSENSE? U R MY YOUNGER BRO, HOW CAN AN OLDER BRO HURTS HIS YOUNGER BRO BY DOING THIS TYPE OF NONSENSE...But he didn't listen me, he told me, my friend told me tat u r d one who spread the news about my affair,i told him cum lets go to ur friend's house nd ask him whether i spread tat news r not,we went 2 his friend's house, his friend told NO NO UR OLDER BRO DIDNT SPREAD THE NEWS,thn i scolded my cousin frnd,but my bro is not at all ready to accept the FACT that i didn't spread the news,Now a days he stopped talking with me and not cuming 2 my house, his parents also not talking 2 me, they are also not cuming to my house....
They r saying tat it's was my fault, i'm the one who spread the news of my younger bro's affair......
4 months passed away still he is not talking to me nd not cuming 2 my house...............

Hello Brother,

Ek wife ko Apna husband kabu me rakhna nahin tho Dononki Jindagi barbad ho jayegi?

The above same must be maintained with brother too?

Other wise relationship will spoil
ramakrishna
Level 1 Star User
Level 1 Star User

Return to Human Relationships