Tuesday, 7 May 2024 »  Login
in

not able to digest !!!!

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

not able to digest !!!!

by Hyderabad Girls too fast » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:56 pm

I was ready for getting married , my parents started searching for suitable girl for me.We went to see a girl whose reference we got from a family friend .

we saw the girl, who got all the qualities I was looking for .

My family was interested in the match,but girl side family said they need some time to decide.

after 3 days , when I went to a restaurant , I saw the girl, annapurna there and we talked and it happened that one of my friend, mohan is her class mate in college days.

we met another2 times thru mohan , unexpectedly.

the next week was my friend mohan sister's marriage and i went to warangal along with my friends for attending marriage.

I found annapurna also came there along with 3 other girls.we all become good friends.

slowly the realtion developed and we became much closer.

on the night of marrigae all were tired and slept, I was walking on the terrace and annapurna came telling that she was not getting sleep so came for some cool air.

we talked for a while and things rolled up and we became physical.

we stayed there for 2 more days and our relationship became more intimate.

and all of my friends and her came to know about the relation.

on return journey all of us boys and girls started by same bus ,we both shared a seat, i.e she her self came and sat beside me .

I was a little hesitating even though every one knows about our relation.

we all boys and girls were singing and enjoying the jouney.

but her gestures and movements became more intimate as the jorney started. she does n't show any shyness before all our friends.

after an hour of journey all got settled in their seats and were in sleepy mood.

her gestures gave me a signal to make love to her.i became more bold as she was not even worrying slightly.we reached hyderabad enjoyinh that way.

I was thiking and expecting to marry her ... as the realtionship was running.

Suddenly one day she came to me with weding card , telling her parents got a better match for her .I asked about our relation .

she told " I never told u that I am going to marry you".

I was totally shocked . she got married and living happily .. but I am still feeling the pain ... how can she dump me , that too when every one knows about our relation.Once I met her in a gathering ... she does not show any sign of guiltiness.... I told thretened her that I am going to tell the whole thing to her hubby...she took it very easy.... and she said "my hubby likes to meet the person on whom I made the reharsals ... before marriage '

I am totally confused and not able to do any thing ..Pls advice
Hyderabad Girls too fast

Hyd Girls!! No Generelisation friend..

by Markr » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:30 pm

Hey..take it easy..the best way to deal with this kind of situation is to forget it..you had a nice time..she had too..pl. don't generalise..just that the girl was comfortable in doing what she did..you seem to come from a conservative family...no wonder she understood the gap between you too..if you ask me what you & her ga ined from this..well..she understood that you are not the right kind of guy for her.. and you...well you wouldn't have liked it if she was very friendly and outgoing after you married her right??..

and you are now more intelligent to the fact that physical closeness doesnot mean emotional closeness or commitment....that's a learning pal!! you got it first hand....take it easy..its just that you are closer to your dream girl..whom you wd have missed had you married this girl...
Markr

Agree with Mark - Hyd girls too fast

by MayPeaceBeuponU » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:47 am

Dont rush into marraige, no matter what your age. Its was good in a way you got the taste of that girl's personality before you both married. Physical intimacy that stems from emotional bonding is different than a one night fling. And you will know it when that happens to you. It will feel right. Quoting Mark, you are now one step nearer to the partner destiny has in mind for you.
Be selfish in the matters of the intangible, and selfless with the tangibles
MayPeaceBeuponU

by whatever » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:16 pm

why are you taking it to heart?

don't Be sad over missing the bus that would take you nowhere, wait for the one that will reach you to your destinaation..
~*Hau Bole To Nakko Bol Te...Nakko Bole to Hau Bol te....Ya Hyderabadiyon Ki khaas Addat Jo Karo Bole so Nai Kartee*~
whatever

Return to Human Relationships