Wednesday, 8 May 2024 »  Login
in

Relationships - Do i want to be the best i can be

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Relationships - Do i want to be the best i can be

by Niveditha » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:55 pm

how many of you are in a relationship that feels it s going to end today? I only want to ask one thing - Have you been the best you can be to go on? If your answer in NO, then believe me - it doesnt end today.

Your thoughts?

Walk through ups and downs of relationships, people let you down, people stand by you..... how much have you done yourself?
Niveditha

by Arun » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:44 pm

Hi Nive,

that's a good question u asked!!!

u know sometimes with some people, how good, best, understanding & sacrificing u may be, u don't get nothing out of it... some times people still bet u done to ur knees..

anyways thanks for ur inspiring words for my previous post about perfect couples... i didn't reveal my name in that post

" those who fight and make up those who walk away from each other in good or bad times and yet know they are together. world may crumble around them and shatter their hearts but they always rise from dust and say----phew... smile and live together happy, knowing their imperfections make them perfect"
Arun

by Portuguese Man-Of-War » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:45 pm

I hope this is a hypothetical question that you are asking just like that :).
Portuguese Man-Of-War

ha ha ha

by Niveditha » Fri May 04, 2007 9:01 pm

yes...quite hypothetical... actually a blog thought and wanted check out the response...
Niveditha

by Nessa » Tue May 08, 2007 1:57 pm

Hi

I am sure that you know that I felt like ending my relationship because of all the problems I was going thru... but I guess love it something that kept us going! I agree with you... you have to give it your very best before ending it all!!!
Nessa

by R0yal » Thu May 10, 2007 3:01 pm

Nice ..you can also say thoughtful..

let me know when you are done with your blog.Although i dont have mine i do like to read others and comment(compliment) upon same...

Your post up portrays very vague picture....you can think of many things and extend them to make a suitable reason.Relationships are not like those, its more on duo than people.Good and bad as we say are complimentary for any situation same is there....there is never a wrong time to do fix/do anything.Everytime we have a oppurtunity to repair our deeds done in past......I m in a distant one and its going perfectly fine for past three years...ups and downs are their, but thats our responsibility to handle them with care.

Karmic
Nobody dies virgin...life _ all!
R0yal

by gmk » Fri May 18, 2007 3:46 am

I can give my best. But for how long?

I think relationship stands only if there is give and take.

If there is no return - then how long can you go on giving your best without getting frustrated?
gmk

Hey

by Niveditha » Fri May 18, 2007 11:44 am

Yeas Nessa and am glad everything is going good for you. But the time when everything is testing comes together.

Hey guys and girls ...vague, mega picture are terms we can use for the thought above. One fine day i woke up and this just occured to me. I just thought when i had this question and i can answer this what will happen if the world around answers this question thats all.

That morning i scanned through the relationships that coexisted with me and also that ceased to exist and evaluated that point of life.

everything needs a evaluation at soem point of time. If i did something good that made me feel better why not share it with anyone for whom it might make a differece. That is my giving to any one who reads this... thats one more rleationship without any benfit to me (may be some noe thoughs feelings and though processes...because every action has equal or inequal reactions)

Am not a person to speak in cliches but thoughts run faster than i can write them.. ha ha ha

have a great life all those who read or hear or come by me

:)
Niveditha

nice.

by Karmic » Mon May 21, 2007 12:08 am

Nice thoughts you carry in your mind...you gonna be succesfull..its really important to review your past stuff at some point of time to know where you are standing and where we want to improve ourselves..

nice to know tht..strange to know tht gals do think dat much nowadays![:d]

P.S.nothing personal!
Nobody dies virgin...life _ all!
Karmic

Return to Human Relationships