Saturday, 20 April 2024 »  Login
in

Muslim wedding in Hyderabad

Friendship, love, live-in and extra-marital relationships, marriage, family - share the views of diverse people on everything that makes up life.

Moderator: The Moderator Team

Muslim wedding in Hyderabad

by Cornsweet » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:12 am

Hello to all, i was just wonderring if someone can answer my question.

Beginning of next year i want to get married to my indian friend in Hyderabad, as im german(we both live in england) and not yet converted to islam but will be soon i dont have a idee of a indian muslim bridal dress, i was surching the whole web but all the pictures i found, the women was not covered completly, is that normal or where they non practicing muslims ? May someone can give me some advise...........may a webpage with bridal dresses that i know what i have to look for, for my weddingday.

Thanks very much.
Cornsweet

muslim wedding

by Niveditha » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:27 pm

Hi Lady

Primarily Is this conversion your idea or your man? Secondly a lot of gold jewellery, maroon kaftan type or sari with lots of jardosi work or salwar kameez etc.

Anklets bangles head pins earrings necklaces etc make alist of accessories

to close it with a cherry on top - mehendi on hands and feet (it is an india tatoo which gets red after applying overnight and fades in a week to ten days)

regards

niveditha
Niveditha

Muslim wedding

by Cornsweet » Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:40 am

Hello Niveditha,

thanks a lot for your answer, actually that conversion was my idea but he loves it.Its nice that i know now what i will wear insha allah.

thanks again :D
Cornsweet

best wishes

by etarun » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:03 pm

Wish u a very happy marraied life ENJOY!~
etarun

Re: Muslim wedding in Hyderabad

by srinu » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:28 pm

Cornsweet wrote:Hello to all, i was just wonderring if someone can answer my question.
Beginning of next year i want to get married to my indian friend in Hyderabad, as im german(we both live in england) and not yet converted to islam but will be soon i dont have a idee of a indian muslim bridal dress, i was surching the whole web but all the pictures i found, the women was not covered completly, is that normal or where they non practicing muslims ? May someone can give me some advise...........may a webpage with bridal dresses that i know what i have to look for, for my weddingday.
Thanks very much.

:!: Thats funny
srinu

by Dont Worry » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:02 pm

Dont worry dude..i am happy to know that you are going to marry at india..that offcourse a hyderabadi muslim girl..cograts for your wedding..i hope you will face no prob bcoz hyderabadi wedding dresses are almost alike the wedding dress anywhere in the world.
Dont Worry

Re: Muslim wedding's major issue these days

by Helper » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:14 pm

Cornsweet,

if you like to get hyderabadi dresses try Neeru's or Meena Bazar they are good, chk this link: http://neerus.com/home.html

meena bazaar should also have a site i believe.

however just to update you muslim weddings are being constantly criticized here at the moment due to the anormous amount of dispaly of wealth and wastage of food and dowry and so on....

question is if you are both new to islam then why do you want to do it here?

you can as well do this in london or something..

just to let you know the ex-prince of hyd. mufakam jah now lives in london, you will find a lot of community people at the islamic center in london itself.

anyway all the best !!
Helper

hope ur cool

by Helper » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:17 pm

Hi Cornsweet,

hope i hve'nt said anyhthing wrong to turn you off. ??

just trying to help you though.

just to clarify, since i am not sure what kind of impression you have about our people.

let me tell you there is nothing like a muslim wedding here........
Helper

by jadenn » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Cornsweet wrote:Hello to all, i was just wonderring if someone can answer my question.
Thanks very much.

First of all, congratulations on your upcoming wedding. I have seen Indian wedding dresses and they are really really pretty. By the way do you have any idea about wedding insurance ? Can someone give me an idea of how it really works? I'll try to post the link about the wedding dress when I'm back :)
jadenn

by rusmart » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:10 pm

Muslim marriages are very special in India. In fact all marriages are really good. The colours and decorations and the festivities of the family members are superb. It is really worth it. The bridal dresses for muslims are also special. If u google the "bridal dresses of muslims in indis" you can have a choice of dresses. Also the shops mentioned in Hyderabad by someone above are also too good. Especially Meena Bazar. Hope u have a nice time when u come to Hyderabad. Enjoy a happy married life.
rusmart

by coldautumn » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:46 pm

I wish you all the happiness to your marriage...
coldautumn

Return to Human Relationships